Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) (33055 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Attempts suicide? Let him die and see a thousand gals marsh his grave. The fool he is!
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin He should have approached skull miners if he was serious about taking his life and not trying to go the Awolowo route.
Hopefully he has learnt a bitter lesson in life, at least it was breakup and not divorce where she will also take the kids away and pin him on child support for kids that are most likely not his.

Awolowo route? How vacuous you and your clansmen can be! We await your arrival Bourdillion when your fathers will come crawling begging that it's your turn to rule over the animals in the zoo. Hateful fools.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Sammy101111(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Does hpes don't know how it feels when they mess with a real nigga struggling and still manage to provide for the bitch and she end up fucking him with a close friend she met through the nigga

Do you know how this will make you feel as a nigga

I concentrate more on money
No time for love that will hurt me at last
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Sammy101111(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Does hoes don't know how it feels when they mess with a real nigga struggling and still manage to provide for the bitch and she end up fucking him with a close friend she met through the nigga

Do you know how this will make you feel as a nigga

I concentrate more on money
No time for love that will hurt me at last
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by salt1: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
So aboki can fall in love.
When they can have many women
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by ukaface(f): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Newboss:

Of course e go reach everybody.

Na why we dey talk about simping make boys free themselves from the control of a toto. Toto full ground. Fûck as many as you can, even if you get wife or girlfriend.

No dull any willing toto. Fûck love stories. We are the masters of our destinies.
STD go soon be national cake, make una no just bring am my side
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Unibenfucker106: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Finally, Seun don get competitor
Jaftee59: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by adecz: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Losing a sweeeet kpekus can
be totally heart shattering especially
to a bitter rival.....

Take ♥ heart bro, there are sweeter
ones out deh.... ✌️✌️✌️
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by RealistRedpiler: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
wonder233:
SIMP. A law should be made, making simping a capital offence and any caught simp be sentenced to death...well they are alreading killing themselves though grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by RealistRedpiler: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin He tested the wrong soup.
Mosidi was right about Nigerian:They are all Usless grin grin grin
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Salisu19(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
PRP is very close to my side,Omo that prp area gather local ashawo tire,they could have shown his face clearly maybe I might know the guy.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin He should have approached skull miners if he was serious about taking his life and not trying to go the Awolowo route.
Hopefully he has learnt a bitter lesson in life, at least it was breakup and not divorce where she will also take the kids away and pin him on child support for kids that are most likely not his.

You can comment reasonably without mentioning name u rascal
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by jevic(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Werey
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by redirect(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
LET THEY DEAD BURIED THEY DEAD.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by drLammy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
This days breakfast is a nationwide meal...
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Blossommind: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Never let your mind stay idle. It creates room for evil thoughts.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let them try and be putting the babes picture, so we know if its village people or legit breakfast.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Come, let me teach you how to dump women before they dump you.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
No woman born of a woman can make me snuff my precious life out ooo. Yes, breakfasts are painful. However, one thing I have really learnt in life is to MOVE ON. JUST MOVE ON and try to be better at what went wrong abi initio. SIMPle grin

T O DARLING
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Tzar(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerians have degeneratively continued to raise an army of simps as men!
This generation of males are such a disappointment.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Comedian2019: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
This one wants to meet the imaginary 72 big-breasted virgins promised to him by his prophet. grin grin grin

At least this one did not carry bomb.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Omoluabiii(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Trust girls at your peril. Fall in love at your peril. Always guard your heart. We muuuuuuve grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Nfora: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
Even GOD dat created everything..says "Taste all powers"
Bible also says "He who finds a wife"
U go dey carry many girls,till u find dat ur wife.stop limiting ur search on one girl.
I dey wonder how a single guy,go carry him heart give one girl.and expect her not to play with it.get many babes as u can,choose a wife from there and marry.enjoy ur marriage with her.cos to me.u went for the best.
And, not date one girl for 6yrs all along.
After u go begin cry like pikin wey dey find mama breast.
Correct guy.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Olam09(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Breakfast na national caje grin e go teach everyone
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by iyapont: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na wa ooo this fine man?
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Karleb(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
A fool and his life are soon parted.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Newboss(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
ukaface:
STD go soon be national cake, make una no just bring am my side

STD? You sound very ignorant. Educate yourself.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by ukaface(f): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Newboss:

STD? You sound very ignorant. Educate yourself.
Na you dey ignorant
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by yewawa: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
My their brother,please move on with your life,it's a blessing in disguise for you......killing yourself is worthless.Your real wife will surely come your way o......(How I wish she left me too at the beginning,I would have been a Happy man now.)...so move on boy!
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by KidiBigDeal(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
May the gf also ran away with his investment
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by izubext007: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thank God he did not die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / Robbers Attack CBN Bullion Vans, Kill Two Policemen / Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.