Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court (17841 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Stop Chasing Shadow – Ozekhome Tells FG / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by shortIGBOman: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
John4B:
May God help him(KANU)

Quit calling the name of God in vain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let him go blind

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by shortIGBOman: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ezehillary:
Nigeria be very careful with this man case or

Emeka, wetin you go do?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by AntiBMC(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
udele1:
The Albino will not see the Imaginary Biafra?

I hope he will not use blindness as excuse when he signs agreement to join miyatti alla. grin grin

He will see Ikonso, Miracle Nwodo and all igbo youths he wasted for FENDI.

Coming from a premature vultvre, ur thoughtless rants mean trash. You will see ikonso b4 him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by perez100: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
There are thousands of Nnamdi Kanu out there - even more daring than him. I have not seen where IPOB was holding protests before except watching them online. I have not seen where police killed Igbo civilians before or where unknown gunmen killed any security agents before except reading and watching them online. I have not been to South East for years now.

I need peace and want the killings stop. I want all Igbo youths arrested be released the way they released Boko Haram.
However, if Nigeria cannot release Nnamdi Kanu and other Igbo youths arrested - this includes IPOB members and allow peaceful negotiations takes place -. I tell you, people like me will be readily available to identify with my brothers in this struggle and will gladly accept to take Nnamdi Kanu"s position. This injustice against my people is boiling my heart. Am now getting angry - unlike before. I watched how they are burning houses in Igboland. Is this fair?

I hate the killings of security agents and have never supported it. Though, I also know that security agents caused all the killings and revenge happening now. The security agents started it all but I know most Nigerians hate truth. I want my people to forgive them and stop the killings of the security agents while we hope that our people arrested are freed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Broveens42(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why are they afraid of not allowing him change clothes? Are they afraid the clothes or glasses would be connected to the satellite? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Golan007: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
Imagine what a man in his late 40s is saying. *spits*

Late 70s please.

Respect your elders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Ezehillary(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, wetin you go do?
efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by amuwo1980: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
udele1:
The Albino will not see the Imaginary Biafra?

I hope he will not use blindness as excuse when he signs agreement to join miyatti alla. grin grin

He will see Ikonso, Miracle Nwodo and all igbo youths he wasted for FENDI.

See who is talking , a Boko haramist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Dhury: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's just a plan game to make the aba made albino freedom fighter escape justice and so I'm advising the Court of law not to take his defendant serious. A prophet don't need eyes to see. All hell Biafra

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by shortIGBOman: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ezehillary:
efulefu

Emeka is in severe pains grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by November1857(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dhury:
[s] It's just a plan game to make the aba made albino freedom fighter escape justice and so I'm advising the Court of law not to take his defendant serious. A prophet don't need eyes to see. All hell Biafra[/s]
So is he responsible in on going skull mining in your region. grin Typical afonja Muslim. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Dhury: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
November1857:
So he responsible in on going skull mining in your region. grin Typical afonja Muslim. grin
typical ebo Christian. you will keep suffering in the hands of ebo Jews in the name of freedom Fighting , until the day you realize your foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Tomilola360: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is04970:
That's too bad.
"Any Igbo man that attends Yoruba church is a fool"
Guess who said that.

Lamido Kwanu grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by udele1: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You will see ikonso,Miracle Nwodo and the rest before Nnamdi Kanu. I'm rest assured of that.
Nnamdi Kanu is making big headlines globally.Igbo leaders visiting him day-in day-out and you are here forcing yourself to become relevant on nairaland grin

Dont you want to make headlines and have igbo leaders visit you? Join him there. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Fahdiga(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Golan007:

Late 70s please.
Respect your elders.
Lol see this boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
the group respect ... Umm, check my profil.e if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
He should go blind, animal like him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Spadada: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Buhari is a terrible human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Golan007: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
He should stop soakin garri with salt.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by DMerciful(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
You will see Westerners who are not happy with Nigerian govt and the Nigeria situation would suddenly start rejoicing. Very pathetic!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by kinggSamuel(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
BUY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA AT 350 PER GB. WHATSAPP 08083545539 NOW.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Adakintroy: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Go which bllind. He is a freedom fighter. Don't make him into a cunt. No appealing to sentiment. Ruggedity is what we looking for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by chukbonda(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
stay where ?
the dotted colony

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Terrence99: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ezehillary:
Nigeria be very careful with this man case or

Or what?

You're funny. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by FreeStuffsNG: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is04970:
That's too bad.
Guess who said that.
Some of the hate messages by the IPOB terrorist group leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by niggadee(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is04970:
That's too bad.
Guess who said that.
Another meth Mudafucka on the loose

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections / We Will Recapture Gwoza By Friday, Says Jonathan / Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.