Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court (17846 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Stop Chasing Shadow – Ozekhome Tells FG / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Bishop4real: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You will see ikonso,Miracle Nwodo and the rest before Nnamdi Kanu. I'm rest assured of that.
Nnamdi Kanu is making big headlines globally.Igbo leaders visiting him day-in day-out and you are here forcing yourself to become relevant on nairaland grin

Yes, criminals & rascals will surely make headlines. The same Igbo elders he was abusing up & down? Are they no longer Fulani slaves & efulefus?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Gamesmart: 3:39am On Feb 17, 2022
The man that has lost his brain will now also lose his sight?

Kai!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by HIPROFILE(m): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Terrence99:
q

You Biafrans don't have history and you can't trace your lineage. So, you shut up when others are talking about history.
You foolish cowards disappointed the French, Israelis, Russians and the Pope. Useless losers.

No problem Igbos does not have history and can not trace their lineage but I think its better that way than to be identified as a descendant of someone who fell from the sky...young man for the sake of records the last time i checked Lucifer fell from heaven... little wonder there is that connection of deceit-fullness... are you with me??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Mrsserene: 4:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Is04970: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Can you also relate the reason or the event that brought about such statement?
Why don't you tell me?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ajumma(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2022
udele1:
The Albino will not see the Imaginary Biafra?

I hope he will not use blindness as excuse when he signs agreement to join miyatti alla. grin grin

He will see Ikonso, Miracle Nwodo and all igbo youths he wasted for FENDI.

pls loud it for those bunch mediocre below

FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ajumma(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2022
November1857:
Your Ranting is exercise in futility... Biafra actualization has come to stay.. grin grin

stay where ?
the dotted colony

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by November1857(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2022
ajumma:

stay where ?
the dotted colony
Keep living in delusions... As soon as Biafra leave this contraption,other regions will follow suit,cos no tribe will be willing to share thesame country with Hausa/Fulani without Igbo to avoid being Annihilated...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ajumma(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2022
CC

after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by tctrills: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Broveens42:

He's actually more powerful than we thought.

Judge: what clothes do you prefer
Kanu: I want to wear the clothe of my people isiagu

A man who always identify with his people against all odds is powerful.
A man who denies or loses touch of his history and culture, is weak and lost.
He is still playing stupid politics. Why wasn't he wearing the cloth of his people when he was arrested in Kenya.
There is nothing brave about our dressing. Bravery comes from the heart not the apparel.
Kanu is a man who has lost everything.
He had an opportunity to do great things but he chose to fool around.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by ajumma(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
November1857:
Keep living in delusions... As soon as Biafra leave this contraption,other regions will follow suit,cos no tribe will be willing to share thesame country with Hausa/Fulani without Igbo to avoid being Annihilated...

When it is time to steal people's land and include it in Biafra, Anioma is Igbo but when it comes to appointments and benefits, Aniomas suddenly aren't Igbos. That's what they said to Kachikwu, Ndudi Elumelu and others.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by charlsecy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emdes:
Guys believe me, there's nothing wrong with the KANU I saw Today
Are you a doctor, or examined him?

33komkom:
I wonder why Nigerian law enforcemen agencies don't obey the laws
udele1:
Does IPOB respect laws?
Datikwerreboi:
Like Ipob respect the law?

I never knew government agencies have to take cues from IPOB!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
charlsecy:
Are you a doctor, or examined him?

I never knew government agencies have to take cues from IPOB!
Yes , everyone Should be mad . Everyone else isn't supposed to be the good guy why u all terrorise them. Mbanu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Visits Scene Of Isheri North Kidnapping / Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.