Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office (46756 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by MN07: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Poor KPI what a load of nonsense.

Who among you all works with them and have proof of the so called poor KPI. You just jump into conclusion because of hearsay no wonder we can't get anything right in this country.

Slavery mentality has eaten too deep in Nigerians continue to lick the a55es of these fools called managers.

The minimum wage in the US is between $10- $13 per hour so when you slave get paid at the end of the month divide it by a dollar and judge yourself.

Jokers.

Leadership in this country is joke.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by blackboy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Gbam.is it then or should i say val day they knew she was low on her kpi and had lackadaisical attitude to work? Abeggy!! Whats that song again ? Jealousy jealousy jealousy them be jealous! E pain them
donbachi:
She dey enter person eye...and she turned down the person.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by texazzpete(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
So unsurprising seeing the first page of this thread filled with poverty stricken Nigerians celebrating what would never fly in any reasonable firm.

The OP is basically going :
“Your performances are not good so you’re not allowed to be happy”

And the resident witches and wizards on nairaland are celebrating.

MALIGNANTGuest:

She was only asked to go home in peace and continue the Romance but this time around
.... Home Romance
She has got all the hours to phuck & even upgrade herself. Dey should be made 2 understand d world doesn't revolve around dem.
Too much Insanity now.

This is basically witchcraft, tbh.

matm:
Very good We are Africans and will remain Africans.
We can't change into white men who openly do rubbish in the name of freedom and human rights.
Africans value privacy so much .
Whatever sex act u do in private is ur business,but if u try it in d open,u will be rough handled .We are humans and not animals

If you aren’t smart enough to differentiate between ‘public display of affection’ (which could just be hugs) and ‘sex act’, I don’t believe anyone should be offering you paid employment either.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Arisenews2: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol.. Is a pity

Meanwhile, Watch the unbelievable story of the strongest witch doctor to ever live, Mazi Pericoma, who happens to be the father of Nigeria singer, Speed Darlington. Click to watch his story and exploit below�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCyXB_RaNSg
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by HonestFriend: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This is what happens when Nigeria doesn't have Labour law that protects workers right, Ministry of Labour is dead and a useless office in the secretariat were workers gossip all day, Industrial Court are so little and inaccessible to the ordinary workers

Now Every boss is the Pharaoh, and Military Dictator of his organisation and can do as he pleases without question.

Before you hire a staff, terms of employment, company policies and rules , company code of conduct must be properly documented and signed by both the worker and the employers and the HR must forward the agreement to the Municipality's Labour office, so that the Government can be the witness to their labour contract

Only an extremist and a wicked sadist black African with black mindset and envious backward mentality would outrighly terminate an appointment over a few minutes exchange of gift, Hug and Kiss of two consenting adults except otherwise stated in the workers handbook.... No probation, no first second and third queries, no panel just straight Termination of appointment without any financial compensation or consideration

Anyways if Nigerian Army under FG can actually severely punish Soldiers for merely posting a picture in uniform on social media, and some female force girls repremanded for doing an harmless Instagram video... Anyone boss can treat a worker anyhow

U need a very cold origin... I remove cap for u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by HonestFriend: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Tzar:
Excellent decision. You were not employed to come & show affection in the office… especially if you are a non performer.
You will find some hypocrites resuming work only to waste 15-30min of the 8hrs they were paid to work to do personal things like praying & calling loved ones. Nigerians can be so pathetic !

Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Angy55(f): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
This office romance self, how una take dey do am?
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Truvelisback(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
jaelz:
So a lady was actually fired in my office on Valentine's day after she did a public display of affection for her boyfriend who is also her colleague in the office, they are both younger staff and less than 12 months in the office.

According to her direct line manager her KPI's were low and she hadn't met any one of them since her resuming in the office asides the fact that she had a very lackadaisical behavior towards work and in general.
Bros, u wan kill person with grammar abi ! Na which one kon be Lackadaisical behaviour na?

Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by MN07: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
If I have the privilege to own a company or become a C.E.O of one before any worker is fired due to complaints from any of these so called line managers the HR must check with me.

If I find out any of these nonsense witch hunt from so called line managers that manager and the junior staff would switch position immediately.

If you don't like it you quit.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by durasome(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Serves her right.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by lookingfly: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
jaelz:
So a lady was actually fired in my office on Valentine's day after she did a public display of affection for her boyfriend who is also her colleague in the office, they are both younger staff and less than 12 months in the office.

According to her direct line manager her KPI's were low and she hadn't met any one of them since her resuming in the office asides the fact that she had a very lackadaisical behavior towards work and in general.
crazy things are happening....... grin
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Fiscus105(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This is what happens when Nigeria doesn't have Labour law that protects workers right, Ministry of Labour is dead and a useless office in the secretariat were workers gossip all day, Industrial Court are so little and inaccessible to the ordinary workers

Now Every boss is the Pharaoh, and Military Dictator of his organisation and can do as he pleases without question.

Before you hire a staff, terms of employment, company policies and rules , company code of conduct must be properly documented and signed by both the worker and the employers and the HR must forward the agreement to the Municipality's Labour office, so that the Government can be the witness to their labour contract

Only an extremist and a wicked sadist black African with black mindset and envious backward mentality would outrighly terminate an appointment over a few minutes exchange of gift, Hug and Kiss of two consenting adults except otherwise stated in the workers handbook.... No probation, no first second and third queries, no panel just straight Termination of appointment without any financial compensation or consideration

Anyways if Nigerian Army under FG can actually severely punish Soldiers for merely posting a picture in uniform on social media, and some female force girls repremanded for doing an harmless Instagram video... Anyone boss can treat a worker anyhow

In obodo country, you work and sweat for money you earn jare
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Fiscus105(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
MN07:
If I have the privilege to own a company or become a C.E.O of one before any worker is fired due to complaints from any of these so called line managers the HR must check with me.

If I find out any of these nonsense witch hunt from so called line managers that manager and the junior staff would switch position immediately.

If you don't like it you quit.

.......if you don't want witch hunting in ur establishment, higher and fire would start and end on ur table.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by MN07: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

.......if you don't want witch hunting in ur establishment, higher and fire would start and end on ur table.

Are you a line manager?

Which establishment do you work for?

The witch hunting you have been doing all your years at the job have you become the owner of company?

Maybe I'm going too far how about the C.E.O of the company?

I'm guessing your answers to these questions are No.

You witch hunt your colleagues because deep down you know they are way better than you at the job and eventually they'll take your job once they have been noticed.

So I actually feel sorry for you.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by smasher1(m): 1:20am On Feb 17, 2022
jaelz:

Na normal thing. It's the right thing to do. Display of affection should not be in the office.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by jimcaddy(m): 1:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Eeyaaah back to the already saturated labour market...
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by OdenKelechi(m): 1:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Osinwin oshi girl
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Nemesis08(m): 2:29am On Feb 17, 2022
The way these bosses behave towards female employees are terrible, I won't be surprised the lady was fired for refusing advances from the boss
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by jclassiq(m): 3:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You just dey rant. Since when does an employer not have the right to terminate an appointment for inefficiency?
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Fiscus105(m): 5:13am On Feb 17, 2022
MN07:

Are you a line manager?

Which establishment do you work for?

The witch hunting you have been doing all your years at the job have you become the owner of company?

Maybe I'm going too far how about the C.E.O of the company?

I'm guessing your answers to these questions are No.

You witch hunt your colleagues because deep down you know they are way better than you at the job and eventually they'll take your job once they have been noticed.

So I actually feel sorry for you.

U are crazy, foolish urchins on nairaland wont stop amazing. Before I say disappear, go and read what OP said about the girl that was sacked that you wanted to kill urself over her. If every CEO thinks abnormal the way you think ,they will not succeed the way you are finding it difficult to stand on ur feet.

...........meanwhile, stop dreaming wait till u become one before you talk of witch hunting. Provided you knw the meaning of the word sha!
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by spiceadole: 5:28am On Feb 17, 2022
jaelz:

That's ideal.

She doesn't have common sense.

Office romance.

Lackadaisical attitude towards work .

Celebrating nonsense day of fornication called Valentine in a work place.. shows how unserious she is as a person
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 17, 2022
jaelz:

The firing is in order.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Munzy14(m): 6:01am On Feb 17, 2022
jaelz:

Love doesnt ask why...

It can happen anywhere..

But, first things first...They only discovered what made her working reports a mess over time.

Office relationship is handled with extreme care, if not a lowkey enemy will take advantage of that.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by solsticey2k3(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2022
It obviously wasn’t because she celebrated valentine…

1 Like

Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by ocelot2006(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Very good. No time for nonsense.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by Bellaglow: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2022
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin?

for Bella Glow customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel, egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover.

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by MN07: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

U are crazy, foolish urchins on nairaland wont stop amazing. Before I say disappear, go and read what OP said about the girl that was sacked that you wanted to kill urself over her. If every CEO thinks abnormal the way you think ,they will not succeed the way you are finding it difficult to stand on ur feet.

...........meanwhile, stop dreaming wait till u become one before you talk of witch hunting. Provided you knw the meaning of the word sha!

If only I can understand what you wrote up here I would have called you a monkey but unfortunately for you a monkey would have expressed himself way better than you.

I'm sorry for whoever is keeping you as a manager the company would likely be in trouble unfortunately.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by KidiBigDeal(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2022
She was just been insensitive.
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by TheGift: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
jaelz:

So are they firing Her for incompetence in Her job function or for Her Public display of affection? Which one?
Re: Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office by TheGift: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Astoria:
The firing is in order.
Why is it in order?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.