Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Does Third Party Insurance Work In Nigeria? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does Third Party Insurance Work In Nigeria? (8540 Views)

NAICOM Increases Third-party Vehicle Insurance From N5000 To N15,000 / NAICOM Increases Third Party Motor Insurance By 200% To ₦‎15,000 / 5 Benefits Of Third Party Motor Insurance You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Third Party Insurance Work In Nigeria? by Insuranceman(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Third party insurance works. Go to any licensed non- life (general business) insurance company and get a genuine/valid third party insurance that covers you against third party liabilities up to the tune of 1 million naira for property damage.

It only cost N5000 and you are covered for a year.

Kindly contact for more clarification if need be.

Best wishes

Re: Does Third Party Insurance Work In Nigeria? by dickt(m): 3:28am On Feb 18, 2022
I had third party insurance, had an accident, contacted my insurance company, but they frustrated me till l abandoned the claim. They are a bunch of frauds
Re: Does Third Party Insurance Work In Nigeria? by dickt(m): 3:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Insuranceman:
Third party insurance works. Go to any licensed non- life (general business) insurance company and get a genuine/valid third party insurance that covers you against third party liabilities up to the tune of 1 million naira for property damage.

It only cost N5000 and you are covered for a year.

Kindly contact for more clarification if need be.

Best wishes

This sounds like an insurance agent. Be careful, guys
Re: Does Third Party Insurance Work In Nigeria? by blackboy2star(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2022
You're very correct on this

Smartriya:

But then most of their agents are rogues esp the ones who you find around the BOR offices. They sell expired policies to unsuspecting clients cos most people don't go online to check and just carry the let my pple pass paper.
Re: Does Third Party Insurance Work In Nigeria? by Insuranceman(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Insurance works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Choosing The Right Oil For Your Car! / How To Read Your Spark Plugs / The Current Prices Of Corolla AC Compressor And Condenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.