Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying (695 Views)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying by jimcomb(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
The entire Neighbourhood of Onubgo south felt so bad today when a wife was reporting to them that her wedded husband has infected her with AIDS.But when the Husband was contacted,He said that his Lovely wife has cause him so much Emotional stress and heart breaks ever since they got married.He said "My wife flirts like fowl and Dog but I dont want to lose her because I love her so much.And there was nothing else I could do to scare her lovers away from her than contacting the Virus and donate to her so as to scare them away.I ve given her Everything we demands, I've warn her for more than 4yrs and then I was finally advised by a friend to do this,he said He did it on his wife and everything was settled".
can you imagine ,
HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU WERE THE WIFE?
Re: Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
Buhahahahhahaahaha
wat a nice mk up story
Re: Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying by upendo98(f): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
live with it.
Re: Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying by 190: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
I dont understand - Someone fill me in angry angry
Re: Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying by Mynd44: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2011
Isn't that a FELONY? I think I read something about it some time ago

(1) (Reply)

Why Guyz Like Seeing Theri Girlz At Nite? / Who Loose? / Calamity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.