Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? (208 Views)

Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by Airfixltd: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
I was at the passport office today to follow up on my stuff, mehn come and see the population of people seeking for passport. While a few just want to have a passport not necessarily to jet out many are seeking it with the intention to excape from Nigeria.

Many are not proud of this country. Perosnally I am not.

Are you proud of Nigeria or proud to be a Nigerian?
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by uthlaw: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Until I meet the angel that push me here!
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by foryourmindlol: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
All they do is to beg Igbos to be part of Nigeria and continue to be running away from it.
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wen i denied been a nigerian for my dream.in front of sudanese....na e i know sey,truely truely.nigeria no dey my mind again.
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by rickpat(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by uthlaw: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
foryourmindlol:
All they do is to beg Igbos to be part of Nigeria and continue to be running away from it.
who de beg Igbo,talk with common sense... If you want Biafra, go meet UN,ECOWAS, AU,and suit it out...this one kalu children are killing themselves in the name of Biafra won't change anything!
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by foryourmindlol: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
uthlaw:
who de beg Igbo,talk with common sense... If you want Biafra, go meet UN,ECOWAS, AU,and suit it out...this one kalu children are killing themselves in the name of Biafra won't change anything!
Another Unity beggar spotted. Probably saving money to go and apply passport at immigration and run away to Ghana or South Africa, leaving Nigeria his beloved shithole in the mercy of Fulani terrorists from Niger. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by Idiko1: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
I am neither proud of being a Nigerian nor proud of Nigeria. It sucks to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by Iceberg3: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
For what?! Am I crazy
Re: Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian Or Proud Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigeria na country?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Of Fulani Attack In Yorubaland / 2023: Northern Group Visited VP Osinbajo, Urges Him To Contest For Presidency / Are We Kpatakpatously Finished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.