Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada (2321 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by SATANICALLY666: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let us face facts. Look at the state of Tinubu’s teeth. Look at the state of his urine soaked agbada. How can a man with such poor personal hygiene be entrusted with the fate of 200 million Nigerians? An a to le will be our President? Nitori kini? Won sh’epe fu wa?

#TableShaker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by PrinceOfLagos: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol grin grin grin

But Reno no lie na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by dokyOloye: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Salami Monsurudeen(as usual) to the rescue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Aufbauh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Reno needs a head check seriously before he starts dancing naked in the street.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by donbachi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
When elders watches and laughs,when the younger insults another elder...it wont take long.one of those elders will someday be insulted also.

Jonathan was insulted,called goat,burial coffin carried for him.even when alive,pastors called him a failure and buhari,tinubu,soyinka,bakare,el rufai and co.staged "occupy nigeria".

After 2023...another elder will be shamed and insulted.e fit be ur own father.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Lelelalalele: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Flexherbal(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Make una still Leave this guy na.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Reno refuses to understand that tinubu is old enough to be his father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Fairandlovely(f): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Chain,,,,rhino is a parasite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Amatarasha(f): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tinubu is clever and many applauded him
What is cleverness according to my great mother " It is the wisdom of fools , Total selfishness, gluttony and greed "
in my mothers world " wisdom has no greed nor selfishness .
Greed consumes a clever person.
Oh I forgot dull 99% in Nigeria sees cleverness as wisdom.
Like my comment cos I am wise grin

Amara .b. chichi

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
You don't have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground.If you do that,it shows how shaky your own position is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
If Nigerians like make dem no get sense before 2023. Anything wey mistakenly make this man become president. Na to find my way japa from this country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by IgweOfNnewi: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
The sound of dogs barking at the moon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by SWATMan: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wisesaying001:
You don't have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground.If you do that,it shows how shaky your own position is.

This is the law of Karma in action. When Tinubu led other Yoruba leaders to insult GEJ, what did he expect? Remember Reno was GEJ's aide and a South south man. His principal was removed because of BAT's onslaught, hence his attack on his personality. Life is a circle, this is just the beginning.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Greed.. Megalomania... Delusion of grandeur... Lack of contentment... Lack of perspective... Lack of good judgment.... Preferring flattering sycophants to real advisers... Thinking too highly of yourself.......

These are terrible things that always lead to disgrace and downfall.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by tito44: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Aufbauh:

Don't you think It is tinubu that has started shitting on his clothes that needs his head checked grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by tito44: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Then the old granny should fvckin go and rest with his grandchildren - not contesting and shitting on his clothes anyhow

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by kingjis: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Aufbauh:

You also need to be checked cause you are very sick

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by kingjis: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

So if he's old enough to be his father ,he should respect himself and stop messing up and playing with young men that will insult him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Karemarealty288(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Reno should keep quiet joooor .....He should free Tinubu, so human being cannot be sick in peace again. Tinunu is not super human but flesh and blood like every other human.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Salvador1: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Reno there is God oo

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by agulion: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tinubu unrinated inside the mosque at VI ( Victoria island) the other day

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rauf, why this Reno like quarrel pass fight?
Nor be only piss I piss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
agulion:
Tinubu unrinated inside the mosque at VI ( Victoria island) the other day
Youdonminit?

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by colorsofrainbow: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
If only you thought as much as this when you were burying Jonathan alive in 2014, naming animals after him & holding campaigns of animosity against him
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Indispensable85(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
SWATMan:

This is the law of Karma in action. When Tinubu led other Yoruba leaders to insult GEJ, what did he expect? Remember Reno was GEJ's aide and a South south man. His principal was removed because of BAT's onslaught, hence his attack on his personality. Life is a circle, this is just the beginning.

This is Reno's character,it has nothing to do with Tinubu vs Jonathan.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Indispensable85(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Exactly what happened in 2015 election is beginning to replay itself in 2023 election.
This is exactly how we got Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by Bonijy04: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Reno ti ya were
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by SILVERLINES: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tunibu is as holy as a vulture

His online urchins are senseless
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by adamsmith914: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2022
SWATMan:

Let the self exiled fugitive be wailing from California, best believe he is homesick, 7 years in the diaspora without entering Nigeria is not easy, just imagine from Aso Rock to Exile?

Rhino Omokri no get joy, APC destroyed his life.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Too Dirty, See His Teeth & Urine-Soaked Agbada by adamsmith914: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Sincerely the man is irritating.
Worst is that he is afonja.
Afonjas are known as the dirtiest black tribe in the world.their women don't even wash their pantt and messs everytime.
For those afonjas that will mention me,I will follow the footsteps of ibb.
And I qoute.
When ever I hear about cowwards making noise,I just go back to enjoying my sleep. grin grin
My gee cool down, why you just dey ridicule ipob like this?

(1) (Reply)

"Who Was Begging Is Now Giving Us Conditions, Who Is His Father? Wike To Shaibu / Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. / Breaking: NLC Issues August 2 Nationwide Strike Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.