Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. (2325 Views)

2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yes, that state is Kwara.
See, Tinubu is hoping on the governors and elites to do magic. He gives them money but the people of the north are not gonna vote for him.

A quick reaction survey I did on BBC Hausa and Legit.ng Hausa about his comment that he will win 5 northern states today in Lagos APC rally was baffling. It should worry Tinubu camp that the core north is not with him.

He will lose woefully if he doesn’t do anything

Tinubu is going to be 3rd if northerners dump him. It’s going to be very funny grin

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
I see wahala loading

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu ma lule

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
This election is going to be funny.

Someone will die

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
It’s finished, after this survey.
I can confidently tell you that Tinubu will not win this election.

Mark my words

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ah, Tinubu is gone

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by donphilopus: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Peter Obituary will win the entire north. Are you happy now?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Eriokanmi: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wahala ooo. Urchins what do you have to say?

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Eriokanmi: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:
Read the posts again and again..they're all supporting atiku, instead of Emilokan. Please leave Obi Alone. E be like say obi mata no dey gree you think straight grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:
Obi doesn’t have to.

We only need north central.

Tinubu will die when the result of this election is announced. I swear

Na only SW him go manage win. Bookmark this, I fit even put money.

Northern elites go chop him money clean mouth. The ones he looted from Lagos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Abfinest007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hit em

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by donphilopus: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
Obi doesn’t have to.

This should be my last comment on this thread but I'd try to school you on the north central. You can continue to delude yourself about Atiku clearing other parts of the north as if you're too dull to see that Abiola almost tied Tofa if not even defeating him in the core north in 1993. I know most of you are teenagers here but the results are online.

As for the north central, I have at least three friends who are Obidiend and reside in different parts of Niger State. I told them I was informed that Kwankwaso would win the state, they said with things on ground right now, Tinubu should win while Kwankwaso should come second. They said Atiku might drag the second with Kwankwaso. Kwara is sure for Tinubu. The Ebiras are fully with APC while the Okuns are Yoruba's and fully ready to vote Tinubu. The most popular politician in Igala land today is Echocho and he's with APC and the deputy governor who's from Olamaboro is mobilizing for Tinubu.

Let's go to Nasarawa State where Obi's campaign badly flopped. Tinubu has Almakura, Abdullahi Adamu and governor Sule with him and even their Emir endorsed him. Tell me who would deliver Nasarawa for Obi?! Despite the Fulani killings in Benue before the Presidential elections in 2019, Atiku's margin of victory there was so small. Today he would still get some votes while Obi would get some as well. Tinubu is clearly winning Benue. If you doubt me, ask Kyase who's on ground. Plateau is a battleground while Obi may likely win FCT.

Now tell me how Obi would win north central with just FCT and or maybe Plateau (which is practically impossible)? When next you're typing rubbish, please look for your kind. I'm not gullible. I've been following politics since. I can share you a link of my predictions for 2019 presidential elections. Stop being emotional and face reality.

Lemme add this, if Kwankwaso doesn't step down for Tinubu before the elections, Tinubu would win at least six out of the 13 NW/NE states but if he steps down Tinubu would win at least 8.

You guys would just come online to type nonsense. That was how y'all swore that Atiku would divide Buhari's northern votes because he's a northerner. That's the same mistake you guys are making. Because he's a northerner he would win the north? You're not serious. Northerners have said this is a payback time. They're massively queueing behind and voting massively for Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Eriokanmi: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
Obi doesn’t have to.

Manage win kini? Let me not say anything about SW cos urchins could mob me. They're in sifia pain right now

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Manage win kini? Let me not say anything about SW cos urchins could mob me. They're in sifia pain right now
Imagine atiku and kwankwanso beating him mercilessly in NW and NE, Obi and Atiku tearing him apart in NC and Obi finally nailing the coffin in SE and SS.

The defeat go loud gan.

Make kwankwanso no even become 3rd from wetin I Dey see Bayi grin

We go humble am next year. All these gragra go end soon.

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Ofunaofu: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
Imagine atiku and kwankwanso beating him mercilessly in NW and NE, Obi and Atiku tearing him apart in NC and Obi finally nailing the coffin in SE and SS.

The defeat go loud gan.

Abeg no loud am

E go shock the Emilokan drug lord and his urchins come February 2023

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by OGwales(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Okay we have heard you. Can you now rest?

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by OGwales(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:

The defeat go loud gan.

All these gragra, sounds more like a threat to you. Abeg rest

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
OGwales:

All these gragra, sounds more like a threat to you. Abeg rest
I am laughing gracefully because I know what will happen in February grin

The picture is clear

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Abeg no loud am

E go shock the Emilokan drug lord and his urchins come February 2023
Yeah, we are doing a great job demarketing the druggie for even the northerners to run from him to ATiku
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by kingmaster2009: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=donphilopus post=118705158][/quote]

Are you in pain already because of tinubu rally in Lagos state .....

You need paracetamol and Aboniki balm to soothe your pain
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:

The defeat go loud gan.

ok we don hear

Are you happy now?
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ok we don hear

Are you happy now?
I can’t wait for February, I swear grin
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by donphilopus: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Are you in pain already because of tinubu rally in Lagos state .....

You need paracetamol and Aboniki balm to soothe your pain

Seems you quoted the wrong person lol.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:

This should be my last comment on this thread but I'd try to school you on the north central. You can continue to delude yourself about Atiku clearing other parts of the north as if you're too dull to see that Abiola almost tied Tofa if not even defeating him in the core north in 1993. I know most of you are teenagers here but the results are online.

As for the north central, I have at least three friends who are Obidiend and reside in different parts of Niger State. I told them I was informed that Kwankwaso would win the state, they said with things on ground right now, Tinubu should win while Kwankwaso should come second. They said Atiku might drag the second with Kwankwaso. Kwara is sure for Tinubu. The Ebiras are fully with APC while the Okuns are Yoruba's and fully ready to vote Tinubu. The most popular politician in Igala land today is Echocho and he's with APC and the deputy governor who's from Olamaboro is mobilizing for Tinubu.

Let's go to Nasarawa State where Obi's campaign badly flopped. Tinubu has Almakura, Abdullahi Adamu and governor Sule with him and even their Emir endorsed him. Tell me who would deliver Nasarawa for Obi?! Despite the Fulani killings in Benue before the Presidential elections in 2019, Atiku's margin of victory there was so small. Today he would still get some votes while Obi would get some as well. Tinubu is clearly winning Benue. If you doubt me, ask Kyase who's on ground. Plateau is a battleground while Obi may likely win FCT.

Now tell me how Obi would win north central with just FCT and or maybe Plateau (which is practically impossible)? When next you're typing rubbish, please look for your kind. I'm not gullible. I've been following politics since. I can share you a link of my predictions for 2019 presidential elections. Stop being emotional and face reality.

Lemme add this, if Kwankwaso doesn't step down for Tinubu before the elections, Tinubu would win at least six out of the 13 NW/NE states but if he steps down Tinubu would win at least 8.

You guys would just come online to type nonsense. That was how y'all swore that Atiku would divide Buhari's northern votes because he's a northerner. That's the same mistake you guys are making. Because he's a northerner he would win the north? You're not serious. Northerners have said this is a payback time. They're massively queueing behind and voting massively for Tinubu.
lol,

Okay.

We will wait, don’t take this your junk analysis of unrealism to the bank anyways
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
I can’t wait for February, I swear grin

Please wait February will come
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by donphilopus: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
lol,

Okay.

We will wait, don’t take this your junk analysis of unrealism to the bank anyways

Now go observe this and compare it with the 2019 election results then get back to me.

https://www.nairaland.com/5039722/buhari-vs-atiku-how-each
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:

Now go observe this and compare it with the 2019 election results then get back to me.

https://www.nairaland.com/5039722/buhari-vs-atiku-how-each
I thought you said that would be your last post.

If Tinubu defeat ATiku in NE,NC and NW, make I die. Like instantly.

I can put my life on the bet. We both know what gonna happen in SS and SE grin

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by 9jahotblog: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:

lies and propaganda from the clueless APC as usual. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Please wait February will come
I hope you do not deactivate your account in February.

It’s clear for me that Tinubu will be humbled. We go dey here to laugh una when e happen.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by donphilopus: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
I thought you said that would be your last post.

If Tinubu defeat ATiku in NE,NC and NW, make I die. Like instantly.

I can put my life on the bet. We both know what gonna happen in SS and SE grin

I told you I might share the link which I just did. After going thru that you'd realize I don't post or comment based on emotions or sentiments.

Tinubu would win those places but you won't die.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by Workch: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:

I told you I might share the link which I just did. After going thru that you'd realize I don't post or comment based on emotions or sentiments.

Tinubu would win those places but you won't die.
You are consoling yourself.

I swear, you better align with reality so it won’t shock you to death
Re: Tinubu Will Only Win One State In The North. by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
I hope you do not deactivate your account in February.

It’s clear for me that Tinubu will be humbled. We go dey here to laugh una when e happen.
ok sir

Is that all?

How Delta And Edo Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls / All 36 States Of Nigeria Were Created By Northerners, Why? / Bill Gates, Dangote Visit President Bola Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58