Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted (27142 Views)

Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag / Tacha And Ike Spotted At Play Royal In Owerri On Boxing Day / Actress Chika Ike Spotted At Harvard Business School Dinner Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Stanleyville(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is Emeka ike somehow related to blackface...such striking resemblance
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Mooh247: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
This cleavage display is unnecessary for an event that the pictures will last a lifetime of their marriage

1 Like

Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by MoneyGoDrop: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerians and titles are 5 and 6.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by mrdharkchild(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Which kind mum photo edit be this?
Them don edit spirit and soul comot from person body for the photo.

U go see them for real life they wonder if na d same people
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm trying to think straight but those girls they keep curving shocked
That anty on red na potential hubby snatcher even the other one with mountain boobs cheesy

But nawa for Emeka Ike sandal o undecided e be like all those ones wen Jesus and him disciple been dey rock that year cool
Lovely pictures btw

1 Like

Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mooh247:
This cleavage display is unnecessary for an event that the pictures will last a lifetime of their marriage
I think say na only me see am o shocked
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by theamazonguru(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
silverlinen:
The babe no fine even with make up
My ibadan ashi fine pass her.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Beauty is not necessarily outward but inward.
Na the guy know wetin Im see for her body.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by kinggSamuel(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
BUY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA AT 350 PER GB. WHATSAPP 08083545539 NOW.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by hmohammed(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
silverlinen:

Good to know. Marry her

1 Like

Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by fof1: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
silverlinen:

Bad Belle dey worry U
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by l0uie(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emeka's dressing sense, engagement ring on the middle finger... really, what is going on here?
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emeka still looking young
Congratulations to the couple
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Aaau: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Really
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by NairaMaster1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
HonestFriend:
Meanwhile, that his suite or na coat?

I wanted to ask the same question but I said no need.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by NairaMaster1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
HonestFriend:
Meanwhile, that his suite or na coat?

I wanted to ask the same question but I said no need.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why is someone saying the woman is not fine? She's fine to me o, I don't know what y'all are looking for to make her fine in your eyes again. I see her as very pretty.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
I hate that sandals Emeka ike is wearin
I hate it so much angry
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by offiahvictor(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
HenryDion:
A once-promising actor, now he's nothing to write home about. His career seems stagnant.
it's better than to be in the web of occultic actors.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by offiahvictor(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
Emeka Ike dress sense is zero. Big turn off even with all the money sad
Emeka is broke at the moment.
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by iswallker(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rebecca sunday

Beware of benue gals

She don whip am - he come dey talk jargon

undecided
Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Jimbadly: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2022
chukbonda:
modified please

Dear Friend reading this post right now it's 11.pm. I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 09 93 02 21 52 ecobank. I pray as you a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.

Idiot, go and work. You've been posting this same shit on nairaland for months instead of finding something to do to earn a living. You're here begging for alms when there are construction sites in your area where you can go and work to earn, you prefer the easier way of buying data and coming online to beg.

You have money to buy data but you can't feed your family? Scammer, Oh you even have garri to drink? Please find a better job mofo instead of coming here to scam people. Idiotic monkey.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Chris2863(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Fairandlovely:
Dis one wey Alex nor dey so, abi na him babe dem collect?

Re: Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
Meanwhile, that his suite or his coat?
Beats me too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.