Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh (8562 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) / 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by AlexReports(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Anambra Assembly Race: I'm Prepared To Represent Njikoka ll Constituency — Engr. Aniagoh

The former Director-General of Anambra State Digital Entrepreneurship Office, Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh has expressed readiness to represent the people of Njikoka II constituency in the state House of Assembly on the platform of APGA.

He made this known on Monday following the release of dates for commencement of sale of nomination and expression interest forms, screening of aspirants and primary election by the party.

According to the party, Sale of Forms runs from March 29 to April 11, Screening holds from April 26 to 27; Ward Congresses are fixed for May 10; and Primary Election will hold on May 24.

Engr Aniagoh who was the convener of the APGA Digi-Family which helped to shape up and strengthen the #APGAFirst campaigns by Social Media Influencers leading to the victory of Gov. Charles Soludo, listed 10 unique qualifications which stand him out among other contestants.

He enumerated Qualification/Quality, Capacity, Experience, Community Service, Human Capital Development, Youth Oriented, Readiness, Entrepreneurship, Accessibility, and Sacrifice and Contributions to APGA as ten unique attributes of his aspiration that can't be matched by anyone in same race.

He therefore urged the people of the constituency to give him their support for the progress of the constituency.

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2022/03/anambra-assembly-race-im-prepared-to.html?m=1

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by edochie12: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2022
My njikoka,who you be oga

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by boselarry: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Ok oo
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by verybadmouth(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Enter finish & forget your constituency

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by meritadavize1(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
K
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by NwaNimo1(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by pmc01(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Just as Buhari was prepared after 12 years?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by JosephXavier: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
V
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Triangles1(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Anything concerning igbos politics I don't wanna gerINVOLVE.
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by WhizdomXX(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Alex, Alex how many times did I call you?
Please leave this man alone and let his money be.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by tiswell(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2022
he's not ready yet
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by kokopow: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Oniro oshi
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Onyeedum(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Digi-Priest my man. Nwoke di competent.
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Hiqutovon: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Na so
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by LordGuru1: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Lamsta:
The sad path is that no one is talking about the terrorists that killed her....So sad
Exactly! They Pretend as if they don't know the One and Only Solution! The Guys and Youths with the Needed Strength hide behind they phone keypads Complaining all day like senseless directionless little bitches wasting their LifeTime away Instead of being Ready to die to Save their Next Generation for Eternal Slavery! Nigerian Southern Guys are the most Shameless Senseless Cowards on Earth. Instead of Igbos and Yorubas to Unite and Courageously Arise and mercilessly flush out Fulanis, they cowardly turn Blind Eye to those they have Subconsciously accepted as them SlaveMasters, and go for each other's throats at any slightest opportunity. Bunch of Selfish Egoistic Puffedup Senseless Useless Cowards that can't Protect their own women, girls and Children. My Mom is Igbo and my Dad is Yoruba, but I hate the 2 tribes with Passion. I tried to wake them up that we Unite against our Common enemy but Senseless Pride and Satanic Selfishness has eaten too deep into most of their Souls that they can't See the Only Way Forward again. I was even betrayed to the Enemy, I thank my CREATOR for Helping me to Escape unhurt. Nothing can ever make me to return to the Useless Country called Nigeria, unless the Pride-enslaved Sad Souls of Southern Nigeria Manup and Unite to Courageously destroy their Invading Enemies, then I will be on Next Flight to come and join them Carrying 2 Guns simultaneously flushing out the blood-thirsty Animals from our Father Land. Until Igbos and Yorubas see themselves as Brothers, Nigeria and Nigerians shall forever be enslaved. This is the Bitter Truth, "You can do Nothing against the TRUTH but for the TRUTH!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Cmanforall: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2022
edochie12:
My njikoka,who you be oga
Alexreports candidate

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by BluntCrazeMan: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Alex, Alex how many times did I call you?
Please leave this man alone and let his money be.
Na the man wey go find Alex
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by obyon(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Apga first Apga first, mr man go join your chukwuma umeoji in apc, you never support Soludo during the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by iampeterben(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2022
I know this guy.
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Agricmoney(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Digi-Priest himself. that’s nice and I know he would perform excellently well.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by sauceEEP(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2022
obyon:
Apga first Apga first, mr man go join your chukwuma umeoji in apc, you never support Soludo during the election.
Don't mind the man,a former senior special assistant to obiano but he never campaigned for Apga or Soludo during the last governorship election. He was in Burundi enjoying himself thinking APC will defeat APGA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by flourishing247: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Why is this on front page?
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Adonis86(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2022
He's cute. I'll vote for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binani Accused Of Stopping Prosecution Of Suspended Adamawa REC, Ari / I Never Said 2023 Elections Were Compromised — Jega / If I run with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.