Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness (487 Views)

Protect Democracy, Shun Politics, Tinubu Tells Nigerian Army / Buhari Advises Oshiomhole to Shun Politics of Bitterness and Rededicate his Life / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness by EKOSuperior(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
It is high time we learnt to play politics devoid of rancour and bitterness.

I support a particular candidate because I believe in his policies, which I have seen and felt, that does not mean your own candidate is not good, although he may not be as good as mine. �

Tell us what you think your candidate can do without defaming another.

I write good about Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru FNIOB, because I have seen and felt his midas touch, many of us are not political hallelujah boys but realists who believe in what we have seen, still seeing, felt and still feeling.

May God bless you richly and remain FONtized.

Re: Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness by Kingpin1000: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
If I say Tinubu pee on his clothes so why should we vote that kind of man. Is that defamation?
Re: Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness by EKOSuperior(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kingpin1000:
If I say Tinubu pee on his clothes so why should we vote that kind of man. Is that defamation?
A truth is not defamation in Law.
Re: Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness by monnel45: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
that's the way to go, but reverse is the case in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness by helinues: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Shun Politics Of Bitterness by 1843threee: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Abi oo
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth / Exposed: How Hon. Mike Etaba Allegedly Embazzled N500m COVOD-19 Reflief Funds. / Saraki, Nigeria’s Best Senate President In Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.