Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop (63225 Views)

Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by illicit(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whoknowsme:
They probably went for the trunk cuz it's good money for them. Whoever did that has the capacity of killing without thinking twice.
Poor animal!

Yes sure it's the tusk

But come to think of it, how was the elephant subdued to achieve that

U can't just grab it and remove the tusk u know
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Whoknowsme: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
illicit:

Yes sure it's the trunk

But come to think of it, how was the elephant subdued to achieve that

U can't just grab it and remove the tusk u know
I can't still fathom how they managed to do that. It's such a pity the elephant is in deep pains
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Silas6(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
May God deal with whomever that peperturated this wicked act against an innocent animal

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Fashionista01(f): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
People are so wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Emperor88(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=fastseo post=110304763]Shall it ever be well for the person that did this?Will nature it self forgive such a person? [/quote
It will never be well for people who did this..like the ones who saw both wrong in kicking and slapping a pet cat.
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by tctrills: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
God1000:
this is meat for you right?

Don't be a sadist
are you a vegetarian? Is it not better if the animal was eaten and the meat not left to waste? If you are a vegetarian, we understand but you dont expect everyone to be like you.
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by sunnx(f): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is so sad. I feel they wanted to sell the tusk that is why the cut off the head. Wildlife need to be protected as they too have life to live.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by OBTOREPA(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
AdeniyiA:
See unlimited meat shocked

But this butchering is massive ó, what could they have used? Explosive or chainsaw?

#to all the animal right activists quoting me, you can use your emotion to bring it back to life if you wish undecided
Elephant tusks miner
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by God1000(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fashionista01:
People are so wicked.
I tell you, some people are evil

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Saslax13: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rhinos population are almost close to zero
LogicBomb8:
Whoever did this is evil
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by naturefellow(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
AdeniyiA:

But this butchering is massive ó, what could they have used? Explosive or chainsaw?

#to all the animal right activists quoting me, you can use your emotion to bring it back to life if you wish undecided
you're as sick as the perpetrators of this heinous crime!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by kingsceemark(m): 4:32am On Feb 18, 2022
AdeniyiA:

You sound so stupid, that poor Elephant is more valuable than you

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by February30(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2022
God1000:
Poaching should be stopped, wildlife conservation is very important, we need to protect and preserve wildlife otherwise some of these animals will soon disappear completely in few decades to come.

People that engage in this illegal act should be punished.

I pity this poor elephant

sad
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
GofuckYourself:
smiley

Do you know why I smiled? Tomorrow people will be coming to me asking why is sometimes life apparently unfair . 10 people will disembark from a bus then one out of the 10 will be oicke duo by ritualists, was he or she worse than the other 9 who escaped ?

Or sometimes they ask why is 10 people walk past a busstop 1 will be singled out and robbed even injured was he or she more guilty of something Than the other 9?

Or they usually ask me 10 people in a bus traveling it's involved in an accident, 4 perish 5 injured 1 not even a scratch ...

Then when news like this comes up it makes my life easier .. to explain spiritual things in words is always hard for me but you see this. This explains that all.

Both the buyer and the seller of such that leads to wicked acts like this will experience severe karma .

So I smiled in expectation for the devastating effect of the karma. The church will tell you if you pay tithe from the money you can be forgiven. No you must redeem this act .

Goodday

Hi have a question for you boss.
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by HelpYourself(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
DFOmobolla:

Hi have a question for you boss.

Go on
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by HelpYourself(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
JooEeL:

How many of your politicians have received karma?

Gowon and Obasanjo after killing thousands of people and impoverishing the citizens, cant u see how they are flexing in their ripe old age? Keep waiting for failed karma.

Lazy asses tend to believe in karma.

If only you understand. smiley You seem as one easily swayed by social media filters and make up ?

Seek your inner voice ,learn to hear your spirit guide
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Go on

Can and How does a witch possess an animal.
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by HelpYourself(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
DFOmobolla:

Can and How does a witch possess an animal.

As being human we have spirit which is superior to what animals have 2hich is just a soul.

As a human you have dominion so not just a wish humans can control animals .

Now you speak of possession to hurt ... It can be don because the plain where the animal soup comes.feom isn't too far.from this world .

There are.spells where you can influence an animal using dark aura and command it to harm someone

Witches don't possess animals as spirits and demons can possess a human body no but they can influence it to harm you

Now some dark lowly semi demons can take on the shape of an animal but it will never look like the animals you see everyday ...

It would appear as a shadow to your human eye but the shape of the animal intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Dawn91(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
GofuckYourself:

As being human we have spirit which is superior to what animals have 2hich is just a soul.

Now you speak of possession to hurt ... It can be don because the plain where the animal soup comes.feom isn't too far.from this world .

There are.spells where you can influence an animal using dark aura and command it to harm someone

Witches don't possess animals as spirits and demons can possess a human body no but they can influence it to harm you

Now some dark lowly semi demons can take on the shape of an animal but it will never look like the animals you see everyday ...

It would appear as a shadow to your human eye but the shape of the animal intact.

Sir I haven't received notification for this wekeends classes are they not holding ?
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by HelpYourself(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dawn91:

Sir I haven't received notification for this wekeends classes are they not holding ?

I sent a whatsapp broadcast on Saturday didn't you get it ?
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Dawn91(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
GofuckYourself:

I sent a whatsapp broadcast on Saturday didn't you get it ?

My whatsapp has been faulty ... But this weekend will still be on telegram ?
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by HelpYourself(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dawn91:

My whatsapp has been faulty ... But this weekend will still be on telegram ?

Yes indeed
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
GofuckYourself:

What does it mean if someone smells of urine without urinating.
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by HelpYourself(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
DFOmobolla:

What does it mean if someone smells of urine without urinating.

Smells are indicative of various things ... What you call urine.could be a rotten smell to another , could be a pleasant smell to another , could be a putrid ful stench to another .

Smells as they are could be indicative of a medical condition or poor hygiene

But rotten smell without a indentofiable medical condition after proper.teests are.carried out... Now that is something deeper I won't get into here
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by God1000(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2023
LogicBomb8:
Whoever did this is evil
it's pure wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.