Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me (43604 Views)

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by ensamy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
SCARFACE angry grin angry sad sad sad sad
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Psychokinetic: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Splitmind:
I knew those foolish ipobians were behind this nonsense.

They should be severely death with, every last one of them. angry
Lol… People like you should be lain flat and shot in the head. Fortunately people like you are getting exactly that in the Northern badlands. Better dead than dangerously stupid!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
michlins:
Nnamdi Kanu even in prison will have a good reason to smile and have a good sleep tonight.

Hearing that his prophesies are coming to pass gives you a new level of "God like" feeling

You are right
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Balkan:
Wow! This revelation is two sweet. Prophet MNK caursed you that you will be disgraced and now its hapening.
Meanwhlie l heard the prize og ishiagu has gone up deuto high demand. Indeed lgbo amaka.

Igbo amaka nwanem
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Okudiover(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
I used to have so much respect for this Abba Kyari and what he has been able to achieve in modern crime fighting until several months ago when the FBI saga came up. Not that I am pronouncing him guilty but the reluctance by the Nigerian government to etradict him to the US, the claims by those who are alleged to have been his victims, the recent NDLEA revelations have been to overwhelming to be put off as coincidental. But no news on this Kyari man has made it more compelling for me to believe he is guilty of at least trying to buy time by playing the political joker on his stack of cards than blaming his woes on IPOB/ESN. His onslaught on IPOB/ESN started a year ago but his the investigations by the FBI and his ethical dilemma in using social media started way further than that. Where lies the connection? The time lines are different and mentioning ESN here is absurd to say the least. If this is the route he has taken in his defence then he cannot successfully elude justice.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by odomanis: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
TheSupleemLeada:
Atleast his fellow northerners aren't making excuses for him......the same can't be said for some people.

Which Easterner made excuses for Evans the kidnapper ?
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by BafanaBafana: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
The joke is on you Kyari, alleging that an irrelevant organisation like Ipob is pulling you down.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Maj196(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Everyday for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by begge: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Blame miyetti allah. Fool
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by richmanrichard: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Arrant nonsense!! I will only take this claim serious if the investigators are willing to investigate if there is actually drug deals between him and the ipob terrorists.

That is the nexus worth investigating.

How did drugs suddenly flood the SE and could their terrorist killings, including the subsequent drafting in of the disgraced cop be a charade or decoy or an all out vicious drug wars where he was drafted in by one camp to kill the other drug camp members same way he allegedly handled dirty jobs for Hushpuppi?

Abba Kyari, an alleged corrupt drug-dealing Northerner from Boko Haram-ravaged Borno, may just be the part of missing link to resolving the destruction unleashed by the ipob terrorists on the once peaceful SE .

Alll these nairaland ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist sympathizing trolls are ignorant pawns in a drug war or/and mules in the drug business.
Chai! How did SE get it so wrong like this? shocked Where are the parents, religious and traditional leaders and good women and men of conscience of Igbo land? How did you all go to sleep all at once like this? Wow!!!It is drug war that is destroying your land!!Nothing more. NDLEA just proved it.

It is safe to assume now that there is no seccession campaign but vicious drug wars and Abba Kyari was part of the whole destruction shocked The ipob terrorist attack on Lagos was equally part of the game plan!
Ha!!DSS should have seen all these coming. But for that Patriotic NDLEA officer and a patriotic Gen. Marwa (Rtd) these unpatriotic elememts do not mind setting Nigeria on fire because of their illicit drug business . It is all drug war!! Thank God for NDLEA.

All the enemies of Nigeria, ipob terrorists, Ipob terrorist leader and their collaborators in uniforms and politics are being exposed and being disgraced.

All the enemies will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless all our patriots and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
zombie! I know you are now confused. keep changing tone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Ofiadiegwu: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-esn-members-out-to-destroy-me-abba-kyari

This legal Maxim holds trough here

HE WHO GOES TO EQUITY MUST GO WITH CLEAN HANDS
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by NWABUKA007(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin

Your yansh don open

No format can save u now
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by bighorlus(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
kiss undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
IPOB don suffer.
Very soon they will say IPOB supplied Tinubu Adulterated/Fake pampers
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by YellowMayor(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by streetsoldier1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
las las dem no go do this guy anything
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Cyntie55(f): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Balkan:
Wow! This revelation is two sweet. Prophet MNK caursed cursed you that you will be disgraced and now its hapening.
Meanwhlie l heard the prize og ishiagu has gone up deuto high demand. Indeed lgbo amaka.
You're welcome smiley.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by ZUBY77(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na ESN Plant Drugs at Enugu Airport. Rascal
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Chukwumawisdom: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Arrant nonsense!! I will only take this claim serious if the investigators are willing to investigate if there is actually drug deals between him and the ipob terrorists.

How did drugs suddenly flood the SE and could their terrorist killings, including the subsequent drafting in of the disgraced cop be a charade or decoy or an all out vicious drug wars where he was drafted in by one camp to kill the other drug camp members same way he allegedly handled dirty jobs for Hushpuppi?

Abba Kyari, an alleged corrupt drug-dealing Northerner from Boko Haram-ravaged Borno, may just be the part of missing link to resolving the destruction unleashed by the ipob terrorists on the once peaceful SE .

Alll these nairaland ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist sympathizing trolls are ignorant pawns in a drug war or/and mules in the drug business.
Chai! How did SE get it so wrong like this? shocked Where are the parents, religious and traditional leaders and good women and men of conscience of Igbo land? How did you all go to sleep all at once like this? Wow!!!It is drug war that is destroying your land!!Nothing more. NDLEA just proved it.

It is safe to assume now that there is no seccession campaign but vicious drug wars and Abba Kyari was part of the whole destruction shocked The ipob terrorist attack on Lagos was equally part of the game plan!
Ha!!DSS should have seen all these coming. But for that Patriotic NDLEA officer and a patriotic Gen. Marwa (Rtd) these unpatriotic elememts do not mind setting Nigeria on fire because of their illicit drug business . It is all drug war!! Thank God for NDLEA.

All the enemies of Nigeria, ipob terrorists, Ipob terrorist leader and their collaborators in uniforms and politics are being exposed and being disgraced.

All the enemies will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless all our patriots and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
bros this thing that you're taking is too high for your rotten tomatoes brain to withstand. Stop and be useful to your people. Abeg!!!
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by duke24: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shut up!
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by UnabashedIPOB: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
“It is a campaign to smear his reputation by members of IPOB/ESN who vowed to destroy him, due to his onslaught against them in the South East,” the embattled ‘super cop’ was quoted to have said in the report.

Will Pablo "Abba Escoba" Kyari, the drug kingpin shut his dirty stinking evil mouth [/b]and take his medicine like a man he claimed he is? Was it [b]IPOB/ESN that got you involved in drug dealing? Absolutely NOT. Your evil, greed and fraudulent nature were your undoing. Your belief in your ethnic stock that you are untouchable and your criminal mindedness are the only driving force in your short-lived career. You were a nobody but due to your FULANI origin, you moved up in the police force beyond your qualification and that got to your head. As a born and raised criminal that you are, it took NO time for you to engage in your natural calling ... engaging in fraudulent and criminal activities. I hope and pray that you DIE for all the murderous acts that you have committed. You are a DEVIL and DO NOT deserve to dwell amongst humans. May the souls of the people that you have killed torment you and your generation forever and may your generation wear sadness and sorrow as sackcloth all the days of their lives, AMEN!
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by xelly: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
IPOB/ESN sent billions yo your brother's account and helped you in your drug transactions.

You arrested innocent youth in Biafra land, framed them up, killed many that couldn't pay and you want nature to be happy with you?

God will surely punish everyone that (used/ is using) his official position to kill innocent people in Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by 24brains(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeez... Goodness me!!! So in all of his saga, he only received demotion instead of dismisal.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by DarkJeddi(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

All I see are rambling and convoluted Conspiracy Theories ..

No iota of sense..

#NONSENSE angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is More Powerful...a Minister And A Senator??? / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.