Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me (43586 Views)

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by jrusky(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Oh my God sake pls NDLEA sent this criminal Kyarito jail this is getting annoying.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by ogbe88(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2022
Bounceboune7:
noting go do abba kyari,u igbos will just wail as usual n keep quiet.

He will only b demoted for now n later b reinstated on a low key,so it's still a win win at d end of d day n that doesn't even bring your online country.

I don't like abba kyari he goofed but u igbos too carry d matter for head cos he exposed your criminal son Evans whom u are planning to give a chieftancy title.

Noting go do abba kyari
You will soon be dealt with continue talking.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by franchasng: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2022
I laugh at Yoruba urchins that underrate Igbos cheesy

Kyari is crying and singing already grin

Go and ask Buhari what he has passed through even as a President for making that nonsense 5% statement. He only survived by luck, his life almost left him.

Look at Tinubu too. What about Oba Akiolu? What about the other Kyari that destroyed Imo? Adams Oshiomhole?

You can't fight with a lion and come out healthy, never cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Arrant nonsense!! I will only take this claim serious if the investigators are willing to investigate if there is actually drug deals between him and the ipob terrorists.

That is the nexus worth investigating.

How did drugs suddenly flood the SE and could their terrorist killings, including the subsequent drafting in of the disgraced cop be a charade or decoy or an all out vicious drug wars where he was drafted in by one camp to kill the other drug camp members same way he allegedly handled dirty jobs for Hushpuppi?

Abba Kyari, an alleged corrupt drug-dealing Northerner from Boko Haram-ravaged Borno, may just be the part of missing link to resolving the destruction unleashed by the ipob terrorists on the once peaceful SE .

Alll these nairaland ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist sympathizing trolls are ignorant pawns in a drug war or/and mules in the drug business.
Chai! How did SE get it so wrong like this? shocked Where are the parents, religious and traditional leaders and good women and men of conscience of Igbo land? How did you all go to sleep all at once like this? Wow!!!It is drug war that is destroying your land!!Nothing more. NDLEA just proved it.

It is safe to assume now that there is no seccession campaign but vicious drug wars and Abba Kyari was part of the whole destruction shocked The ipob terrorist attack on Lagos was equally part of the game plan!
Ha!!DSS should have seen all these coming. But for that Patriotic NDLEA officer and a patriotic Gen. Marwa (Rtd) these unpatriotic elememts do not mind setting Nigeria on fire because of their illicit drug business . It is all drug war!! Thank God for NDLEA.

All the enemies of Nigeria, ipob terrorists, Ipob terrorist leader and their collaborators in uniforms and politics are being exposed and being disgraced.

All the enemies will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless all our patriots and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Are you high or do you suffer from any mental illness
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Chrizoby(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2022
You all can see that one common factor that can bring pity or vindication for your crimes in this Buhari regime is nothing but public hatred towards Igbos.
If u can connect any of ur crimes and link it with hate towards Igbos, u re a free man and innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Otuegbe: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Criminals always having excuses

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
at least he did not blame the devil
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by danngnews: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Arrant nonsense!! I will only take this claim serious if the investigators are willing to investigate if there is actually drug deals between him and the ipob terrorists.

How did drugs suddenly flood the SE and could their terrorist killings, including the subsequent drafting in of the disgraced cop be a charade or decoy or an all out vicious drug wars where he was drafted in by one camp to kill the other drug camp members same way he allegedly handled dirty jobs for Hushpuppi?

Abba Kyari, an alleged corrupt drug-dealing Northerner from Boko Haram-ravaged Borno, may just be the part of missing link to resolving the destruction unleashed by the ipob terrorists on the once peaceful SE .

Alll these nairaland ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist sympathizing trolls are ignorant pawns in a drug war or/and mules in the drug business.
Chai! How did SE get it so wrong like this? shocked Where are the parents, religious and traditional leaders and good women and men of conscience of Igbo land? How did you all go to sleep all at once like this? Wow!!!It is drug war that is destroying your land!!Nothing more. NDLEA just proved it.

It is safe to assume now that there is no seccession campaign but vicious drug wars and Abba Kyari was part of the whole destruction shocked The ipob terrorist attack on Lagos was equally part of the game plan!
Ha!!DSS should have seen all these coming. But for that Patriotic NDLEA officer and a patriotic Gen. Marwa (Rtd) these unpatriotic elememts do not mind setting Nigeria on fire because of their illicit drug business . It is all drug war!! Thank God for NDLEA.

All the enemies of Nigeria, ipob terrorists, Ipob terrorist leader and their collaborators in uniforms and politics are being exposed and being disgraced.

All the enemies will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless all our patriots and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Lamentation of zombies learned from the legendary mannabbqgrils.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by FamTomx2(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Bounceboune7:

He will only b demoted for now n later b reinstated on a low key,so it's still a win win at d end of d day n that doesn't even bring your online country.

I don't like abba kyari he goofed but u igbos too carry d matter for head cos he exposed your criminal son Evans whom u are planning to give a chieftancy title.

Noting go do abba kyari

So dunce like you is really in existence..

From IG down to the newly recruiters in NPF are fantastically corrupt!

Abba kyari is a reowned Criminal scammer on uniform, no doubt he will and must do his time in the US.

Evans is more honorable than super big thief kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Brushstrokes20: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Shut up! Shameless, unrepentant THIEF! undecided
Eleribu oleeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by saintrow1: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2022
franchasng:
I laugh at Yoruba urchins that underrate Igbos cheesy

Kyari is crying and singing already grin

Go and ask Buhari what he has passed through even as a President for making that nonsense 5% statement. He only survived by luck, his life almost left him.

Look at Tinubu too. What about Oba Akiolu? What about the other Kyari that destroyed Imo? Adams Oshiomhole?

You can't fight with a lion and come out healthy, never cheesy cheesy

Another non sense from the okoros just to score point. Let me tell you, igbos are the easiest tribe to defeat/destroy in Nigeria. It's as easy as boiling egg. Awolowo almost wiped out your tribe with just one simple strategy. All you people do is just make noise. Kyari is using ipob/esn to gain favour from the northerners, just a cheap move really but that won't work. He messed up big time. The mess that you people created during endsarz, trying to destroy lagos. Yoruba people are coming for you at the right time. We don't need to be in the east. We will give you guys the weapons and you will kill yourself while we sit back and watch. Don't worry, we will catch you unaware. You won't see it coming. Then you will fully understand why yorubas are dangerous.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Emyogalanya: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2022
This fool wants to whip tribal sentiments so his northerners will come to his defence and attack igbos
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by maticar: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Chrizoby:
You all can see that one common factor that can bring pity or vindication for your crimes in this Buhari regime is nothing but public hatred towards Igbos.
If u can connect any of ur crimes and link it with hate towards Igbos, u re a free man and innocent.
God bless you up and down

their collective hatred for the igbo man will be their undoing
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by caprini1: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Spilling of innocent blood can and will never go unpunished.Be you a believer of God or not,it never goes unpunished.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Na you wan destroy yourself! The fear of ipob and ESN! I pity who no fear them! A very strong evolutionary movement organization! Laughing in nuclear missile

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Kreme(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Inspector Mufu, You must go down!
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Kemetals: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bro, you are a fraudster, drug baron, murderer, arm robbery.. just to name but few.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Tekoa: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
michlins:
Nnamdi Kanu even in prison will have a good reason to smile and have a good sleep tonight.

Hearing that his prophesies are coming to pass gives you a new level of "God like" feeling

There are no prophecies. You are brainwashed.
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Grandkay21(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Prophecy fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by dododawa1: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
MEDIA PROPAGANDA
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
AntiBMC:
Was it ESN that forced him to push coke? Was ESN there when he was building mansions and naming streets with internet fraud money? Na ment?
yes . . Na ka kanu sneak out from prison to smuggle drugs to Abba kyari. and ipob give am fraud money for protection from prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by signz: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chrizoby:

Exactly!!! Wish i can like this 1000 times
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Karemarealty288(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
So If Ipob/Esn manufactured Hushpuppi.....Then Igboho Manufactured the coceine.. grin

Who gave this guy the "Super Cop" title?

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Verysmart101: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Noting go do abba kyari

Will he escape the judgment of God? Will the next incoming administration spare him? Senseless man
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Bigheart042(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Imagine his defense

Hahahahahahaaahajaajaahaajajhahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaahahahaahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahuaauaahahhaahahahahhaahaahahahahshahhaahahshshshshshshahhsshshshhshshshshshshshshshshsuhhh
Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by 8stargeneral: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Their...na ipob tell u to be a drug Baron.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
All the innocent people you put behind bars are waiting for you there to destroy u.. abeg if u are afraid of ur life in Nigeria prison , I will volunteer to give you one way ticket to United state of America

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Mitsurugi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please keep quiet!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Josephkabila12: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nah now I know say dis Abba kyari no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me by Essence20(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
You forgot to include your village people, not only IPOB and ESN...mtceeww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Votes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.