Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? (1333 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Floristik: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm afraid that my husband is cheating on me, how to find out?
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Monkor: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Are you sure it's not contrived? Women often project their fears onto reality. You can now read the helpful Signs Of A Cheating Husband to better understand what's going on. I think that it is very important to judge many times first. and then chop off the shoulder, as they say. If you are sure of treason - then the matter is small, you need to stop all contacts with this person, and that's it. But first, make sure that your assumptions are really correct.
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by doctore212(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
I need two big oloshos wey go free thier numbers tonight.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Face your business and yours kids, don't kill yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by rickpat(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
first ask yourself why you feel he is cheating?

secondly ask yourself what if he is not?

thirdly ask yourself what if he is really cheating?

then take a deep breathe and relax...if he is cheating as long as you both stay together,you will find out naturally..through phone calls,late nights, tension when you are close to his phone,he might even "smell differently"...just relax...you will catch him naturally...all the best...in your FBI ADVENTURE...Just kidding...but please don't crowd your head with trying to catch him because he might not be cheating... maintain an open mind

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by soundOsonic: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
How can you be suspicious when you are not seeing any signs.

It's from those signs you see, you can gather trails of him cheating.
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Floristik:
First thing to do when you start having these thoughts is to turn your attention first to yourself self....

■ Are you gainfully employed as an individual or are you wholly dependent on your husband? If you are not working, start asking yourself why not and begin finding yourself a job or work asap. undecided
■ Are you taking care of yourself as an individual both mentally and physically? If no, start now working on that... you can confront the cheating when you are mentally in shape to, this without falling to pieces undecided
■ Are you living your life to the best of your abilities?

If the man is cheating, there isn't much you can do to make it un-happen. What is more important is not the finding out but the making sure that you are yourself in a good place to wisely respond to whatever comes your way. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why do some of u women always suspect your partner?

Is this behaviour common with all women? Or are they trying to copy those toxic wives in nollywood movies?

Is like this kind of behaviour is their hobby!
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by oloriooko(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
After finding out what will you do?
Finding out will be the genesis of your marital siege instead go on your knees and pray for him
Even when you confront him eventually, it will be easier and remember you are his help meet not judge
Enjoy your marriage and be sure to fulfil your part of the deal

Floristik:

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Fairandlovely(f): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Madam plz look after ur children, free ur husband in order nt to develop hbp, men re polygamic in nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by thorpido(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Floristik:
Then stop being afraid. angry
You can only know when you have gotten evidence.
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Raalsalghul: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Floristik:

Does he provide for you, the home and the kids?

Is he there for you guys emotionally?

These are pertinent questions you need to answer.
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Does he provide for you, the home and the kids?
Is he there for you guys emotionally?

These are pertinent questions you need to answer.
Are you trying to insinuate that cheating spouse don't do any of the above? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by prettysassygirl(f): 4:34am On Feb 17, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
What kind of advise is that,if he brings hiv back home nko? Anyway shey oyinbo don find cure to hiv.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by prettysassygirl(f): 4:35am On Feb 17, 2022
oloriooko:
After finding out what will you do?
Finding out will be the genesis of your marital siege instead go on your knees and pray for him
Even when you confront him eventually, it will be easier and remember you are his help meet not judge
Enjoy your marriage and be sure to fulfil your part of the deal

If she finds out,she closes her legs and keep herself alive for her kids

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
All these people above saying face your biz and kids as if she doesn't have a right to her own safety. na wa for una o.

What if the man is actually cheating and now brings a deadly disease home to infect her?

Isn't it better she finds out early and guards against such? Please stop telling her to ingnore her worries.. let her do her findings.

Op, follow your instincts. Ignore those misleading advice.
Hopefully you'll get some advice on how to get him red handed by some experts here.

The only one I can suggest is checking his messages. That is if his phone is not Passworded and if it's Passworded, then you have every cause to suspect and even accuse him if he refuses to unlock his phone for you to "check something" grin tongue..
Just tell him you want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by jimmyolasun: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Hire me, I'm a private investigator. My charges are high but don't worry, we bring your suspicion to reality wink

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by KingAlayinde(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Floristik:
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
KingAlayinde:
Just don't comes here crying when you see wetin ya eyes supposed not to see ,,,, if a man is having extra marital affair and still keep it a secret and respect you as a woman you got nothing to scared ,,,,,, I'm not supporting shit tho , but you can't forced a man to stay loyal cos it'll only ruins your relationship with him
If your own wife were cheating on you, would you also assume the same poster or is this a case of you talking out of your arse? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by KingAlayinde(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If your own wife were cheating on you, would you also assume the same poster or is this a case of you talking out of your arse? undecided

I don't support shit only lay out the fact, don't bite me .......
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
KingAlayinde:
I don't support shit only lay out the fact, don't bite me .......
You claim what you laid out is fact.. so I am asking you If your own wife were cheating on you, would you also assume the same poster or is this a case of you talking out of your arse? undecided

Would that your fact apply to her too? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by socialmediaman: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Too many unsolicited advice SMH! She only asked a simple question and we’re already profiling her?

OP gather all your evidence and premise for suspicion and have a conversation with him once you think you're ready to. His response and reaction will clear your doubts or arouse more suspicion

There are other potentially dangerous ways like hiring a private investigator, using tracking devices to monitor his movements, and installing spy software on his phones which I NEVER RECOMMEND because they will most likely destroy your marriage, but you get the point. It’s all on you.

Best I could do with the plenty information you provided

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by KingAlayinde(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You claim what you laid out is fact.. so I am asking you If your own wife were cheating on you, would you also assume the same poster or is this a case of you talking out of your arse? undecided

Would that your fact apply to her too? undecided
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
KingAlayinde:
Women and men dont live by same rules in my own believe...... Moreover everyone knows a woman that sleep with many men is nothing than a LovePeddler , so I dont understand what's you trying to claims....... If you're from a polygamous family, you'll knows all this doesn't new to the world
Where is this claim you have in bold above written or from? undecided

All I see from your post is that you hold a separate standard for men than you do women, and you have absolutely no clue why or where that absurd reasoning of yours began or the foolishness of it, except it is how your world had been shaped for you by others. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by KingAlayinde(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where is this claim you have in bold above written or from? undecided

All I see from your post is that you hold a separate standard for men than you do women, and you have absolutely no clue why or where that absurd reasoning of yours began or the foolishness of it, except it is how your world had been shaped for you by others. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
KingAlayinde:
But wait oo , why do you even carry this matter for head seriously ?? When you're not even the op I guessed you're living a bitter life from the hands of ya husband and trying to claim vengeance here.... Aunty you're dialling a wrong number cos me got no time ..... Bye garri
I am afraid your assumptions of my person are as expected off the mark, this since your reality where such things that concerns others already operates under a delusion. undecided

My reason for asking is I see you selling this delusion of yours as a fact when anyone with fingers to perform a simple Google search, would have realized by this 2022, that such ideas are foolishness and ought to left in our ancestors foolish past where they belong. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by frozen70(f): 4:51am On Feb 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Honestly ❗
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by frozen70(f): 4:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Floristik:

Wether he cheers or not, it doesn't make sense to start accusing some one you have no evidence of

Just respect yourself and face your home

Even if you catch him, you will get hurt the more
Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by cococandy(f): 5:36am On Feb 18, 2022
KingAlayinde:

But wait oo , why do you even carry this matter for head seriously ?? When you're not even the op I guessed you're living a bitter life from the hands of ya husband and trying to claim vengeance here.... Aunty you're dialling a wrong number cos me got no time ..... Bye garri

Classic. They asked you to defend your foolish opinion and you turned it into a personal attack towards the poster and their marriage.

Never fails. Same script different actors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out? by MufasaLion: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Are you asking us? You already know what you wanna do, you're just here to seek validation.

It's your husband and you've provided no information about him or his lifestyle which would have made a reasonable person to know how to advise you. Well, unreasonable folks will fill your brain with what you wanna hear.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Do Traditional Wedding After Court Marriage? / Who Is The Bread Winner ? Do You Care ? / Living Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.