Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria (2415 Views)

Ishi-Ozalla Communal Crisis: Ugwuanyi Calls For Justice / Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Abike Dabiri slams Ghanaian authorities over criminalization of all Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2022
PressMyButton:
Why do you want to kill yourselves on a foreign/imported fabrics. Your ancestors did not wear isi agwu until the whites arrived to clothe them up. Isi agwu is a foreign culture not an ibo culture.

And after the white man came and educated your ancestors, your tribesmen keep mining human skull.

The world is a free world; two can play the game.

2 Likes

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2022
newbornmacho:

You are a disgrace.

You don't see anything wrong in a justice of a court ruling against dressing known to be representative of the igbo culture for no.good reason.
You are a.disgrace.
I.will be waiting to hear you talk about racism and jingoism and discrimination.

Tribalist

The guy quoted is more than tribalistic...

he is a hypocrite... you can never see him condemn what is wrong... very wicked human being

3 Likes

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by helinues: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2022
newbornmacho:

You are a disgrace.

You don't see anything wrong in a justice of a court ruling against dressing known to be representative of the igbo culture for no.good reason.
You are a.disgrace.
I.will be waiting to hear you talk about racism and jingoism and discrimination.

Tribalist

How did you arrive at that?
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Frigga13:
No body is stopping anybody from wearing any cloth..
DSS gave their reasons .. they’re scared.. to test the waters .. April .. igbos should go to court wearing isi agu.. simple .

Dress code isi agu.. not coming online to rant on how they’re marginalized and bla

This generation of igbos go Dey cry for plenty things .. things dey older generations ignored to be where they’re today.

Igbo should understand this truth and wake to reality.. if they keep complain over everything .. Like yoruba people ..
they will wake up seeing owerri turned to Ekiti or Osun .. backward fill with chronic hunger and acute poverty.. but doing well according to NBS Yoruba statistics.

Actions are far better than too much talk...

Talks can full basket ..
na only u talk better thing for this thread ...no be everything person suppose dey cry

1 Like

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Sometimes I even think binta is helping MNK to draw sympathy

2 Likes

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by annayawchee: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
A direct attack on the culture of ndi Igbo gburugburu...

So in summary our revered outfit is outlawed??

1 Like

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
I think it is a bad precedent but why are Eboe leaders silent
I would expect their governors and senators to fight this one but no .....
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:
It's suicidal to wear cushion chair cloth inside hot weather.

grin
But you have been saving for six years to buy a suit. Onye nkoeri!
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:
You yorobers are not known to speak up with one voice.
Calm down. You will hear the lion roar. And of course, you will come here to spew your hypocritical tears as well.

1 Like

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You yorobers are not known to speak up with one voice.
Calm down. You will hear the lion roar. And of course, you will come here to spew your hypocritical tears as well.
You are an illiterate. I am not sympathizing with you I am concerned about the legal precedent
The problem with you folk is you operate like children. Everything is an emotional issue for you. Try to be rational and logical for once.

Lion ko pussy cat ni.

Shut your mouth and spare us the infantile chest beating, empty barrel
Isiagu banned and your leaders cannot make PEEM
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:
You are an illiterate. I am not sympathizing with you I am concerned about the legal precedent
The problem with you folk is you operate like children. Everything is an emotional issue for you. Try to be rational and logical for once.

Lion ko pussy cat ni.

Shut your mouth and spare us the infantile chest beating, empty barrel
Isiagu banned and your leaders cannot make PEEM
I'm not the cause of your hopelessness. Go and hustle and I don't mean skulltocurrency.
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
I'm not the cause of your hopelessness. Go and hustle and I don't mean skulltocurrency.
Dry
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by Spy360(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

grin
Attention...

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Dry
Hiss
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by Idiko1: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

grin

It is unfortunate tribalism has reduced a dude seemingly with below average intelligent to a dunce. The material used for cushion chairs is different from the one used for long shirts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by budaatum: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Frigga13:

To see igbos complain is something Yoruba people derives joy in.. they hate it when igbos live good .

Not all Yorubas are this ignorant. Some of us actually love our neighbours, even if only for selfish reasons.

Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by Chibuzoc(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Westerners have oduduwa high school
Northerners have arewa forum and co
Mentioning Biafra is treasonous in the east Now isi-agu grin grin. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a wise man
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by adamsmith914: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
newbornmacho:

You are a disgrace.

You are a.disgrace.

Tribalist
Nonsense outfit that aboki can sow & wear?
Re: The Criminalization Of "Ishi Agû" By Nigeria by Rugaria: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Why are Yoruba leaders silent on Igboho and his terrible situation in Cotonou?
Did Yoruba leaders start a war over the trial and killing of Abiola?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7800 APC Delegates. / Ojukwu Sworn In As Biafra Head Of State On June 10, 1967 (Throwback Photo) / 2023: Mocking Peter Obi And His Igbo Supporters. I Told You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.