Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri (26550 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by KidiBigDeal(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don’t know why we keep expecting Buhari to do the needful. He is not the one presiding over Nigeria, cabals are.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by aklion: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
No be say them no Sabi wetin to do. But if such steps are made. Omo the man go follow bring them down oo. So them they treat the matter with sense make e for no back fire to them... All this we know.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by Originalsly: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
It is dumb to suggest the IGP should be sacked because suspended Kyari attended his daughter's wedding. Any call for him to be sacked should be because Kyari was suspended but allowed to continue working under his watch.

To date... Kyari has been arrested.... has he been charged?... why is he still suspended?... and not fired?
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by Popesuccess(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:

This is not enough ground to call for outright dismissal of a whole Police IG ... Reno can do better than this
Associating with someone you are suppose to be investigating is enough ground not only to dismiss the IG but to also investigate him as an accomplise. You need to start doing things in the right way in this country
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by JOemmy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Obj is not a religious or ethnic champion tribal and religious sentiments have damaged some parts of buhari's brains.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by koolaid87: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:

This is not enough ground to call for outright dismissal of a whole Police IG ... Reno can do better than this

How about him (Jack bauer) still working with his team after being suspended?

You wanna tell me that happened without the awareness of the IGP?

The North will always protect their own.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by koolaid87: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
He was suspended for and alleged offence and has not been proved guilty,the wedding is a casual occasion and not an official duty.when e was suspended,he wasn't remanded so what stops him from attending functions as guest.
Mr reno know it all.

The IGP should have also been put in cuff for allowing a suspended officer to continued working with his team as a law enforcer.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
kazma1010:
No no don't say that my I am from d Yoruba land don't say dat d tins is police do support Dem self

You are not a Yoruba. You said Police do support themselves, if Tafa Balogun is an Hausa / Fulani as IGP, Nuhu Ribadu wouldn't have rubbished him the way he did to Tafa. The same is applicable to Ibos. I remembered the case of Stella Odua. The fact is that Yorubas are surrounded by enemies who never supported or wish the Yorubas well. The case of Onyema Allen and the case of Abba Kyari are just one of several cases where tribes defend their kinsman. If Abba Kyarri were to be a Yoruba man heaven would have been let loose. The attacks would have been very severe and the polity very hot.

I remembered the case of Kemi Adeosun forged Certificate of EXEMPTION. The tribe waging psychological war against the Yorubas made Certificate of EXEMPTION looks the same as Certificate of SERVICE. I have the cases of Bolaji Osomo, Prof Nike Grange and Iyabo Obasanjo also the case of Bola Onagoruwa and several hundred Yorubas that were unjustly humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Of which we all know Buhari wouldn't do such cos they are his kinsmen...
Re: Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri by kazma1010(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
You are right did u know y I z that I don't like people discriminate that is way I z that but in the case of kemi adeosun and other Yoruba you mentioned is it not same Yoruba people that brought her from abroad that went to expose her I even heard that amosun is pat of them bcoz she did not dance to his tun
babaolofin:

You are not a Yoruba. You said Police do support themselves, if Tafa Balogun is an Hausa / Fulani as IGP, Nuhu Ribadu wouldn't have rubbished him the way he did to Tafa. The same is applicable to Ibos. I remembered the case of Stella Odua. The fact is that Yorubas are surrounded by enemies who never supported or wish the Yorubas well. The case of Onyema Allen and the case of Abba Kyari are just one of several cases where tribes defend their kinsman. If Abba Kyarri were to be a Yoruba man heaven would have been let loose. The attacks would have been very severe and the polity very hot.

I remembered the case of Kemi Adeosun forged Certificate of EXEMPTION. The tribe waging psychological war against the Yorubas made Certificate of EXEMPTION looks the same as Certificate of SERVICE. I have the cases of Bolaji Osomo, Prof Nike Grange and Iyabo Obasanjo also the case of Bola Onagoruwa and several hundred Yorubas that were unjustly humiliated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno / Senate Passes Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.