Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency (2043 Views)

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by zanshi: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Amechi be bold nowadays

Judas iscariot much.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Fuckyoumod: 2:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Bonavi:
The south south have done theirs through Goodluck Jonathan.
So anybody planning for Chibuike Amaechi just in the bid to deny southeasterners their turn and right for justice and peace to reign is only causing unrest and that should be treasonable by every term.
What every patriotic Nigeria should be telling the Igbos is to come out with credible candidates which the major political parties must field for Nigerians to make their choice
its Amaechi or the North simple.
Let the north continue to rule if not Amaechi.

Amaechi is an Igbo man, you can deny it all you want. Ameachi is the only trusted Igbo man in Nigeria.

If you don't like it that way, please go and die!
Good morning.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:

Your tears are delicious
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Taba21: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Stop confusing yourself

The South South and South East Is not one

We have six geopolitical region in Nigeria.

I be confirmed Ama person, from port Harcourt and Delta state, I keep wondering whenever the Igbo man,is mentioning SS and se.

Useless nyamiri who send them
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Taba21: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

What does it concern you southwesterners what we choose to do down here.

I have more in common with an Ibo than I have with you or Hausa !!

We tie the same wrappers , our mothers virtually all speak the same dialect. we all understand the same language ....we all answer similar names

What is my business with a Yoruba ? In my ikwerre dialect I have cousins named Uche., Emeka and Ngozi, I don't know anyone named Mustafa, tunde.or akin .nor do I want to know somits stupid of you to be telling me that I and Igbo are not the same

Focus on your geopolitical zone, we in the Niger Delta don't want to be aligned with southwest.aha

Close your mouth you inferior being glamouring to be a deltan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS / Nuhu Ribado As Nsa / Tragedy Of An Ancestral Igbo Slave Named Melford Dokubo Alias Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.