Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency (2040 Views)

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
speak for yourself

We for Edo don't give a bleep about Yoruba we are our own people Na British create western region

Bini Kingdom was on its own, since we no be majority tribe taking the side of south south is our strength and at large with the eastern people

We can't forget what Yoruba did to south in 2015
What did Edo do in 2015 Omo Eboe?
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Truthisunique2: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:
What did Edo do in 2015 Omo Eboe?
GEJ won Edo in 2015
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Burruchaga71(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Bonavi post=110306291]The south south have done theirs through Goodluck Jonathan.
So anybody planning for Chibuike Amaechi just in the bid to deny southeasterners their turn and right for justice and peace to reign is only causing unrest and that should be treasonable by every term.
What every patriotic Nigeria should be telling the Igbos is to come out with credible candidates which the major political parties must field for Nigerians to make their choice[/quote Gbam!!
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
GEJ won Edo in 2015
Did Buhari get the constitutionally prescribed 25% in Edo Yes or No?
Did GEJ win SW in 2011 Yes or No?
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Truthisunique2: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Did Buhari get the constitutionally prescribed 25% in Edo Yes or No?
Did GEJ win SW in 2011 Yes or No?
console yourself with constitutional %

GEJ won Edo, and don't bring 2011 into this because Yoruba didn't have any reasonable fight to give PDP when it had the capacity we know what happened in 2015 2019
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

GEJ won Edo, and don't bring 2011 into this because Yoruba didn't have any reasonable fight to give PDP when it had the capacity we know what happened in 2015 2019
Guy but you are Eboe naa why are you claiming to be what you are not.

You do not WIN states in the presidential election . There is no provision for counting number of states WON

The presidential election does not work like that

You need to get 25% of the votes in 24 states and you are home and dry

Buhari never got that before but he got it in 2015.

OMO EEBOE are you ashamed of your origin?

Only Eboes use the term "Yoruba Muslim"
Stop deceiving yourself.

This is just one of your hateful monikers

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Guy but you are Eboe naa why are you claiming to be what you are not.

You do not WIN states in the presidential election . There is no provision for counting number of states WON

The presidential election does not work like that

You need to get 25% of the votes in 24 states and you are home and dry

Buhari never got that before but he got it in 2015.

OMO EEBOE are you ashamed of your origin?

Only Eboes use the term "Yoruba Muslim"
Islam is big in Edo state and Edos are religiously tolerant
Stop deceiving yourself.

This is just one of your hateful monikers
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Nwadiuto247: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bonavi:
so for your little sick mind u re blindfolding the southeasterners? U re doing them abracadabra

Don't mind him.. let him be fooling himself here.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
speak for yourself

We for Edo don't give a bleep about Yoruba we are our own people Na British create western region

Bini Kingdom was on its own, since we no be majority tribe taking the side of south south is our strength and at large with the eastern people

We can't forget what Yoruba did to south in 2015

OMO EEBOE

Why claiming Edo

Shidibeere is that good?
Why would Shidioke be claiming Osaze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You are not from south east
Its simply the turn of southeast and thats where majority of the igbos are, The Igbos in other regions were carved out and brainwashed to do things differently but thats not the point, The point is Amaechi is from Rivers and Amaechi as Jonathan did cannot begin to align himself with the southeasterners for his own political gains. We made that mistake with Jonathan and he ended up not doing a single thing in the southeast,
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by JOemmy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
There's absolutely nothing like SS in geography where amaechi came from is geographically SE nigeria amaechi bears igbo names and also proudly claims to be igbo so he is very qualified to represent the people of the south east region take ur divisive thread somewhere else.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
JOemmy:
There's absolutely nothing like SS in geography where amaechi came from is geographically SE nigeria amaechi bears igbo names and also proudly claims to be igbo so he is very qualified to represent the people of the south east region take ur divisive thread somewhere else.
You are just too foolish

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by JOemmy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Stop confusing yourself

The South South and South East Is not one

We have six geopolitical region in Nigeria.

Can you point anywhere were SS is indicated in geography?
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by JOemmy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Me Yoruba? grin

You have the choice to say "Ikwerre and the South East is One"

Lumping the whole South South into it is where I do not agree with you

Just know the South South and South East is not one.

Just the way the South South and South West is not one.

The South South Geopolitical region is an independent geopolitical region and is not one with neither the South East or South West.

We will vote who will protect our interest in 2023.

Let me say it again, I have no problem with Ikwerres and the South East been one.

But to lump the whole South South into it is senseless.

You are only trying to divide the igbos the more with this ur narratives there are a lot of igbo speaking communities in the SS who still proudly identifies themselves as igbos denying them now will definitely further divide the igbo nation the more and destroy whatever gains ohanaeze ndigbo have made over the years to unite the igbos in nigeria since after the biafran war.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
JOemmy:

You are only trying to divide the igbos the more with this ur narratives there are a lot of igbo speaking communities in the SS who still proudly identifies themselves as igbos denying them now will definitely further divide the igbo nation the more and destroy whatever gains ohanaeze ndigbo have made over the years to unite the igbos in nigeria since after the biafran war.
Stop this unnecessary preaching because an Igbo man is an Igbo man no matter the geographical location but then you dont take what belongs to an Anambra man and give to an Imo man because they are all Igbos.
In the context of this argument, South South have done theirs by geographical location and its the time of the southeast. Dont forget there are Igbos in the north central

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by JOemmy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bonavi:
Stop this unnecessary preaching because an Igbo man is an Igbo man no matter the geographical location but then you dont take what belongs to an Anambra man and give to an Imo man because they are all Igbos.
In the context of this argument, South South have done theirs by geographical location and its the time of the southeast. Dont forget there are Igbos in the north central

If this is ur argument I hope you can also support an igala man from anambra state for SE presidency cause he is also qualified?
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Never,we will not be fooled a second time.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bastardlyrich: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Me Yoruba? grin

You have the choice to say "Ikwerre and the South East is One"

Lumping the whole South South into it is where I do not agree with you

Just know the South South and South East is not one.

Just the way the South South and South West is not one.

The South South Geopolitical region is an independent geopolitical region and is not one with neither the South East or South West.

We will vote who will protect our interest in 2023.

Let me say it again, I have no problem with Ikwerres and the South East been one.

But to lump the whole South South into it is senseless.

See these Yoruba Muslim
I m from ijaw,the leading tribe of the south south and we are se are brothers.
If you don't like it do the awolowo.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bastardlyrich: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
JOemmy:

If this is ur argument I hope you can also support an igala man from anambra state for SE presidency cause he is also qualified?
Call the community in anambra that is igalla.
I will also pay your transport to go to the community to tell them they are igallas.
I don't know what's wrong with you Yorobadd fak muslim kowwards.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by JOemmy(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Call the community in anambra that is igalla.
I will also pay your transport to go to the community to tell them they are igallas.
I don't know what's wrong with you Yorobadd fak muslim kowwards.

This clearly shows that you don't even know anything about igboland there are igalla communities in anambra and enugu that shares boarders with kogi even the anambra state radio station have programs in igalla language go and do ur research.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Ruggedniggaone: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Dawn91:

What does it concern you southwesterners what we choose to do down here.

I have more in common with an Ibo than I have with you or Hausa !!

We tie the same wrappers , our mothers virtually all speak the same dialect. we all understand the same language ....we all answer similar names

What is my business with a Yoruba ? In my ikwerre dialect I have cousins named Uche., Emeka and Ngozi, I don't know anyone named Mustafa, tunde.or akin .nor do I want to know somits stupid of you to be telling me that I and Igbo are not the same

Focus on your geopolitical zone, we in the Niger Delta don't want to be aligned with southwest.aha
if you have sense you will know that there is different between South East and south south
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
if you have sense you will know that there is different between South East and south south

There is none uncle our son Amaechi is their son too

Forget it . Bitter people, does Yoruba answer Amaechi? No does Ibo answer it ? Yes.. his name is rotimi tmyet he told you point blank he is Ibo !! Why didn't he say he is Yoruba ? Shame of you lot

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by EastisBae: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2022
smatt1711:
[s]Bro I am from imo state and chibuike amechi is a full bloody igbo man, my brother can deny me but I can't deny my brother... Is actually not their fault, this are consequences of war.... Chibuike in Aso rock is igbo blood in Aso rock, the fragmented regions was still created because of war.... A true igbo man should not view Nigeria from the regions created but from the different existing tribes that make up Nigeria......when you view Nigeria from this angle you will know where to place chibuike Amechi. [/s]

You're grossly uninformed and myopic. Nigeria has six geopolitical zones!

Many Ikwerre have been telling you they're not Igbos including wike yet you open your mouth to say they're Igbos and are your brothers. Don't you have sense? Don't you have dignity?

Rotimi Amaechi recent claims of being Igbo is a scam to decieve gullible ones like you. He can contest for president, that's his right but trying to do as Igbo mandate is the height of insult!

Go get a brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by EastisBae: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Dawn91:

What does it concern you southwesterners what we choose to do down here.

I have more in common with an Ibo than I have with you or Hausa !!

We tie the same wrappers , our mothers virtually all speak the same dialect. we all understand the same language ....we all answer similar names

What is my business with a Yoruba ? In my ikwerre dialect I have cousins named Uche., Emeka and Ngozi, I don't know anyone named Mustafa, tunde.or akin .nor do I want to know somits stupid of you to be telling me that I and Igbo are not the same

Focus on your geopolitical zone, we in the Niger Delta don't want to be aligned with southwest.aha

At what point did you realize that Ikwerres are Igbos? Let me guess, since Amaechi began to nurse an ambition to become president. You guys suddenly realized that Ikwerres are a minority and can't seek for presidency without attaching themselves to Igbos?!

FYI, whether Ikwerre has anything in common with Igbos or not is immaterial because there are so many other Igboid/Igbo speaking clans outside the geographical SE. Ikwerres are no better than the Igbankes of Edo state, the Aniomas of Delta State, the Ezzas of Benue state, and others that found themselves in Cross River and Akwa Ibom states. The argument is that SE zone is due to call the shots as president of Nigeria. When it is the turn of SS, Amaechi can come out and represent Ikwerre!

Do you get the point now?!

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Who are you to separate us from our Igbo brothers and sisters ? Mind yourself. I repeat respect yourself!!

Mind your human ritual eroded region and leave the southsouth alone with her brother the southeast.

What is your business ?!!!
I bu nnoo mkpeee
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Parachoko: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

See these Yoruba Muslim
I m from ijaw,the leading tribe of the south south and we are se are brothers.
If you don't like it do the awolowo.
Please, stop quoting me

You're one of the foolish person on this forum.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Parachoko: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2022
JOemmy:

See, Igbos in the south east can identify with Igbos in the South South, is none of my business. But when you guys start lumping the whole South South and South East together is where I don't agree with

I have no problem with the Igbos, but South South is an independent geopolitical region and will only vote a party and candidate that will favor the region.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Parachoko: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2022
JOemmy:

Can you point anywhere were SS is indicated in geography?
Can you read or what? Nigeria have six geopolitical region.

Base on Edo state and Delta state been part of the old Western Region, people from the South West is suppose to be screaming they are one with the South South too.

There is six geopolitical region in Nigeria.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by ProudImolite: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2022
smatt1711:
Bro I am from imo state and chibuike amechi is a full bloody igbo man, my brother can deny me but I can't deny my brother... Is actually not their fault, this are consequences of war.... Chibuike in Aso rock is igbo blood in Aso rock, the fragmented regions was still created because of war.... A true igbo man should not view Nigeria from the regions created but from the different existing tribes that make up Nigeria......when you view Nigeria from this angle you will know where to place chibuike Amechi.
I na-Ako ka onye egbuwara isi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Incoming VP. By The Grace Of God. / Tinubu Is Not Sellable In The North / Northerners React To APC Governors Support For Tinubu/shettima (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.