Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign (2215 Views)

Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by SATANICALLY666: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
I want northerners to welcome Peter Obi with stones when comes to the north begging for votes

It’s very important that we welcome him with stones to send a statement. If he can’t condemn the killings of northerners by his kinsmen then I see no reason why we should vote for him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by SATANICALLY666: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is serious undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by triple996(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
No kpurumiri will ever near asorock cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by IgweOfNnewi: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by Ttalk: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
It's not Peter Obi that deserve that but some useless nonentity who are daily abusing other tribes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by November1857(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
That will be the pathway Igbo'll forceful pulled out of this contraptions..

This pics below are those killed by Fulani terrorist in SE,which northern leaders never condemn..

Let them try rubbish and see Nigeria end earlier than expected....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by helinues: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Toh
Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by slimfit1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Did Buhari condemn Boko Haram?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by helinues: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ttalk:
It's not Peter Obi that deserve that but some useless nonentity who are daily abusing other tribes

Are those people yet to realize the implications of their actions?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
This one's are Tinubu boys

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by November1857(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
triple996:
No kpurumiri will ever near asorock cheesy
yes, Biafra Republic all the way.. rule yourself forever for all we care...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

But you go about attacking other people tribes

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
I think by 2023, there will be nothing called Nigeria again.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by johnmartus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please that Chinese man no get duplicate oo.
Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by November1857(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

What about the fulani terrorist going about killing other tribes, even most Afonja villages are at their mercy....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by JAMO84: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Even PDP has refused to condemn ipob.

Atiku has been avoiding comment on ipob.
Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by helinues: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you go about attacking other people tribes

Keep shut.

Go and engage with your mates

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by helinues: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
November1857:
What about the fulani terrorist going about killing other tribes, even most Afonja villages are at their mercy....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

Keep shut.

Go and engage with your mates
My mates are the people you look up to and always wished and prayed to be like

Dude, You've been on the low sometimes now after the video of Tinubu peeing on his body were made public

Kilon shele ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by November1857(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=110308968][/quote] Keep living in self denials Afonja..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by helinues: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My mates are the people you look up to and always wished and prayed to be like

Dude, You've been on the low sometimes now after the video of Tinubu peeing on his body were made public

Kilon shele ?

Someone who is dreaming to have N200m and tag himself as a rich person. Na this one wan dey engage with us.

You truly don't know your mates on this forum

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by Investigative: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
they also stoned and sweep when Jonathan came
It didn’t stop bandit from killing them

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Skull mining Afonjas parading themselves as northerners.
How dem take link this whole thing to Peter Obi is a definite pointer that those guys are skull miners. Is Peter Obi the president, abi the governor of Abia State? Has Buhari himself spoken about the killing?
Efua...

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
ha! any small thing na, this country go explode God help us

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

Someone who is dreaming to have N200m and tag himself as a rich person. Na this one wan dey engage with us.

You truly don't know your mates on this forum
We always pray to Allah to help us end well, but that no mean sey we no dey try ..

It is only an idiot like Tinubu that goes on national TV and brag he's richer than Osun state ... Now look where that has landed him

Guy if you like , get money pass dangote na for your pocket oga

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by Observinho: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
No more Tinubu news for now grin grin grin grin grin...Before it was Tinubu this Tinubu that everywhere...Dude dey busy de change him pampas....Now they don turn to calumny...Awon werey people.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by helinues: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We always pray to Allah to end well, but that no mean sey we no dey try ..

It is only an idiot like Tinubu that goes on national TV and brag he's richer than Osun state ... Now look where that has landed him

Guy if you like , get money pass dangote na for your pocket oga

You always sound like I never chop. No be same you took pictures near Range Rover just because you had the privilege.

You dey open your mouth gbau to abuse Tinubu, when you dey carry bag for another crook Ihedioha. You even had the gut to post the picture on NL.

Still wear house slippers go airport.. Guy, you need to be exposed so that you can adjust your dream. Your N200m highest dream no fit build standard Tv station in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

You always sound like I never chop. No be same you took pictures near Range Rover just because you had the privilege.

You dey open your mouth gbau to abuse Tinubu, when you dey carry bag for another crook Ihedioha. You even had the gut to post the picture on NL.

Still wear house slippers go airport.. Guy, you need to be exposed so that you can adjust your dream. Your N200m highest dream no fit build standard Tv station in Nigeria.

If I post more pictures now you will say I dey show off but I will tune it down for now

God don bless me and it's always been my dream to assist people the little way I can

Helinues , if you're made like you've claimed here, you won't be here asslicking the world most corrupt Nigerian alive , Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by helinues: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If I post more pictures now you will say I dey show off but I will tune it down for now

God don bless me and it's always been my dream to assist people the little way I can

Helinues , if you're made like you've claimed here, you won't be here asslicking the world most corrupt Nigerian alive , Tinubu.

Apart from your daily lies, you too dey repeat your bunkum too much.

Tell me where I have ass licked Tinubu or any Politicians.

Tell me where I have supported any candidates for the 2023 election.

Can't you for once have a shame with all this your ridiculous daily lies?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:

Apart from your daily lies, you too dey repeat your bunkum too much.

Tell me where I have ass licked Tinubu or any Politicians.

Tell me where I have supported any candidates for the 2023 election.

Can't you for once have a shame with all this your ridiculous daily lies?

So are you denying Tinubu now?

Are you saying that you never said Tinubu will be president ?

Wait, are you saying that you've never been in support of Tinubu on this forum ?

Dude , I get you receipts

You are the liar here

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Vow To Stone Peter Obi If He Visits North For Campaign by attackgat: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
I dont remember any time Northerners apologised when herdsmen massacred people in the South and Minyetti Allah supported it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President / The 25% Simple Analogy / Biafrans Protest! Tinubu Must Go Protest Erupt In London, Massive Demonstrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.