Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla (59804 Views)

How Much Should I Sell This Car? / How much should I sell this car? / Advice On This 2006 Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by Pharaohny: 2:31am On Feb 18, 2022
If you grew 1.5 let's talk ok
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by kingjis: 2:34am On Feb 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Go and give your mom back her phone and go study for your junior waec. Your mates are not here.

My mates are not fraudster and are not here ,my mates are real business men making legitimate money not 419er

And you are up here to sell your Yahoo yahoo car

Is like your money has finished

Send your account let me send you some money cause hunger has destroyed your brain

Lol
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by peeps4u: 2:58am On Feb 18, 2022
She's lucky she was offered 2.2m. Naija used corolla is around 1.4 to 1.8m. She should forget about "less than a year used" phrase

DaddyFabooluz:
My aunt has this 2006 Toyota Corolla she wants to sell.
It's not up to a year the car was bought direct belgium with all papers intact.

The car has not issue at all. Ac chilling well, cd player working, automatic with no issue, engine still on point. Just pay and carry go. Clean exterior and interior because she didn't use it much and was driving it like egg to learn.

The reason for sale is simply because her husband bought her a bigger car and she doesn't need two cars.

She contacted me to help her find buyer and said someone is offering 2.2m but she refused. Please I need the car gurus in the house to help with approximately how much I could sell it for as it's registered but still very neat without fault.

15 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by androidFather: 4:52am On Feb 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

It wasn't stolen bro, NO DEAL

Nigeria used corolla for 2.2m? Na craze.
Na you go buy am from her be that. Assuming no be bolt wey spoil corolla price that car supposed be 800k to 900k.

25 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2022
androidFather:

Nigeria used corolla for 2.2m? Na craze.
Na you go buy am from her be that. Assuming no be bolt wey spoil corolla price that car supposed be 800k to 900k.
exactly those bolt,uber and taxify have really sky rocketed prices of corolla. On auction self, if you see as them dey bid for those cars fear go catch you imagine a corolla going for the same price as 07-09 muscle or even an rx300 no be juju be that shocked

23 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by obisite: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

The person offered to pay part payment and bring the balance but she refused. I guess it's one of those unserious people that place attractive offer and want to play smart after paying part. No time for story for the gods. Anyone that knows the worth and is willing to offer its worth reasonably would have a good car to take away. It has no single fault.

Oh now I see the sweet offer,

If she ever see anyone offering 2m, she better grab it fast...

The more month it stays, the more month usage counts on it, whether parked or driven..

4 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by eteebanky1: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2022
year of manufacture is 2002, op share the car vin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2022
obisite:

Oh now I see the sweet offer,

If she ever see anyone offering 2m, she better grab it fast...

The more month it stays, the more month usage counts on it, whether parked or driven..

After reading some of the comments I have advised her to put her mind in like 1.8m to 2m if she sees such offer from a serious buyer.

The car was actually bought for 1.65m plus registration and all everything about 2.8m in total. The car was bought July 2021

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by OrganicCluster(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2022
SOW IT INTO OUR MINISTRY AND SEE GOD BLESS YOU MIGHTILY
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by nickyj19: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2022
1.2 milla

DM me for ur cash Op
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by yuzjet(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2022
qwertyboss:

2.3 to 2.5 is okay

Bought same type just yesterday at #2.5m. Same colour sef

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

The car has not issue at all. Ac chilling well, cd player working, automatic with no issue, engine still on point. Just pay and carry go. Clean exterior and interior because she didn't use it much and was driving it like egg to learn.

The reason for sale is simply because her husband bought her a bigger car and she doesn't need two cars.

She contacted me to help her find buyer and said someone is offering 2.2m but she refused. Please I need the car gurus in the house to help with approximately how much I could sell it for as it's registered but still very neat without fault.
No aloy rim, I would buy #2m
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by symbianDON(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
Formica can be fixed on even 03 model bro.
2004 LE even comes directly with formica.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by NaijaCover(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
100,000Naira
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by Tomek09(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
I will buy 1.4M. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by Sirchiboy: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Oga you gree 800k.
Make I do transfer now?
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by malel1: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

2.2 is a good price
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by OrganicCluster(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Mulipogime:
Ki

THIS THING NA SCAMOOO.

I PITY WHO GO PAY YOU.
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by latiephwald(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2022
When direct Toks is around 2.5 to 2.8.m
I think that 2.2m is very OK for the baby. Sharply grab the money
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by biafranrealson: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2022
4m
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by olisaEze(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by seunaj: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2022
OP, any corolla with a formica* interior is a Chinese model, with possibilities of developing irresolvable electric problems later on in its life span. THAT brand is a Chinese copy version, and usually priced lower than the original model. Jump at any offer starting from 1.8M, it's a good offer.
Also,take note that color is also a determinant in pricing a car. For instance, the color of that car will discourage a guyman like me because repainting is not an option, and that color shade portrays cheap/feminine/childish

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by abduly4: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2022
It's a 2004 model 1.5

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by VIKTO83(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Get my contact.
Bring it at 1.8.
Give u cash and u turn it back and go.
Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by Prof0fficial: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Tokumbo is between 2.7 to 3m today.
Nigerian used is 2m.

So since it's still fairly used she can sell it closely the price of Tokumbo which is 2.5m

Thank me later. Am not being biased

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by abduly4: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2022
malel1:

2.2 is a good price
.......1.5 is a better price

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla by olisaEze(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Bahdt guy! You just use storyline take run ur advert!! Twalé Daddyfabooluz u don make am finish. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.