Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

This Is Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Real Man (1353 Views)

Once A Naija Woman Start Calling You A Real Man Check Yourself / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
He probably thought that it was a disturbing that a woman he was dating was carrying out trad wife duties in his home.This one was the funniest to me, cause African men are really the bottom of the barrel.

Datboredberry, AoIfeNightFall cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Man by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lies

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Lies
true most men don't want that nonsense

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by kollinzgee(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ashiiii

3 Likes

Re: This Is Real Man by AoifeNightfall: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kai!

The funniest part is that if these black men date outside, they will not require this maid work from their foreign partners.

In fact that's the most annoying part angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:
He probably thought that it was a disturbing that a woman he was dating was carrying out trad wife duties in his home.This one was the funniest to me, cause African men are really the bottom of the barrel.

C'mon sis... African men need housewives aka maids...

They would never do this sh**...

Most of them can't clean their homes, can't cook, won't change their boxers until you complain about the obnoxious smell...

They need us... Like infants...

If not, they would stink and starve...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
i fully understand that Korean dude... who sent you to do all these BS cleaning cooking etc?!?!?! you mistakenly thought Korea na 9ja...
Re: This Is Real Man by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:

Korean man dumped you for cleaning and cooking....ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Na real serious case of bottom of the barrel abeg! undecided

I blame the women wey dey submit themselves to such nonsense though.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Kai!

The funniest part is that if these black men date outside, they will not require this maid work from their foreign partners.

Lol...

As if you know...

Most of them would marry white women that can give birth to their own mothers...

You think they ask these women to clean up the house? Stay at home to watch the kids? Demand she cooks? You think the average black man would dare hit a white woman? Call her names? Etc...

The male negro is an inferior specie... The world thinks so, and sadly, he does too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Real Man by CandyOps(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Una dey argue over meme grin grin
Re: This Is Real Man by helinues: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't see any big deal in a guy doing house chores. Married or not .

I was at home watching movies while she left for market, after returning, she needs to first fetch water, watch the plates, remove the dirt in the fish, ground pepper before cooking. I quickly picked up the ewedu while she was busy doing all the above , her friend came in , saw me selecting ewedu, she was like you shouldn't be doing this, my response was She is not a machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Man by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:
I don't see any big deal in a guy doing house chores. Married blnor not .

I was at home watching movies while she left for market, after returning, she needs to first fetch water, watch the plates, remove the dirt in the fish before cooking. I quickly picked up the ewedu while she was busy doing all the above , her friend came in I saw me selecting ewedu, she was like you shouldn't be doing this, my response was She is not a machine
Those are what I call worthless friends. My mum had some of those back in the days too. Worthless women who only parrots the foolishness they fed from others but had the audacity to whine when it came down to living the same foolishness. undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Real Man by helinues: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Those are what I call worthless friends. My mum had some of those back in the days too. Worthless women who only parrots the foolishness they fed from others but had the audacity to whine when it came down to living the same foolishness. undecided

She was busy doing things I couldn't do, to select ewedu na wahala..

Some things should be commonsensical
Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
kollinzgee:
Ashiiii
are surprised ? cry

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Kai!

Datboredberry:
Lol...

As if you know...

Most of them would marry white women that can give birth to their own mothers...

You think they ask these women to clean up the house? Stay at home to watch the kids? Demand she cooks? You think the average black man would dare hit a white woman? Call her names? Etc...

The male negro is an inferior specie... The world thinks so, and sadly, he does too.

black men will appreciate and do anything as far she is white.

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

that's not normal to be a housewife as gf
no value angry

they would never do this sh**...

Most of them can't clean their homes, can't cook, won't change their boxers until you complain about the obnoxious smell...

I'M NOT SURPRISED BY THE UNHYGIENIC ATTITUDE BECAUSE they said domestic chores are for women cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i fully understand that Korean dude... who sent you to do all these BS cleaning cooking etc?!?!?!

you mistakenly thought Korea na 9ja...

meaning in Nigeria Men don't declining free labor?

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:
meaning in Nigeria Men don't declining free labor?

meaning... not everyone sees a stranger cooking/cleaning your house UNWARRANTED as positive. as for her doing his laundry, kai thats stepping out of line right there.

btw this aint free labor, this woman expect something in return for her action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Korean man dumped you for cleaning and cooking....ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Na real serious case of bottom of the barrel abeg! undecided

cry cry

I blame the women wey dey submit themselves to such nonsense though.. undecided

never interfere with a man's chores unless he is your husband!

PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol...

As if you know...

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
CandyOps:
Una dey argue over meme grin grin
you think so? this ain't meme but a life experience.

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:
I don't see any big deal in a guy doing house chores. Married or not .

I was at home watching movies while she left for market, after returning, she needs to first fetch water, watch the plates, remove the dirt in the fish, ground pepper before cooking. I quickly picked up the ewedu while she was busy doing all the above , her friend came in , saw me selecting ewedu, she was like you shouldn't be doing this, my response was She is not a machine

people with poor mindsets like some fellow men on NL.

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 6:34am On Feb 18, 2022
1825fivee:
[s][/s]
hey angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by Jeon(f): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
1825five:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by jaxxy(m): 3:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberry:

Are u all trying to insinuate that Korean women or even men are dirty and don’t clean their houses?? undecided

Cos I don’t get this anti cleaning mentality. When did being clean become a crime in a relationship?
Re: This Is Real Man by Kobojunkie: 4:48am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberry:

But why do African date such men though? That is a question that ought to be investigated. Why do African woman rope themselves to such slobs only to then whine and complain that they are having to clean up after them and so on? undecided

Why not let the slobs stew in their filth and starve? Why carry their load for head when una know say una go complain? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Man by bluefilm: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2022
That's bullshit_
Re: This Is Real Man by Boogyman557: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no JUST UNDERSTAND or COMPRISUN DIS MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Busty Actress Gets Leaked In A Viral Tape / No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship / The Ultimate Betrayal: A Young Pastor's Heartbreaking Story [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.