Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) (30690 Views)

Lagos LG Elections: MC Oluomo's Thugs Hijack Ballot Boxes In Oshodi (VIDEO) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by sammirano: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
ityP:

You overrate yourselves too much. Just say Lagos APC will seize to exist

grin Do you even know on which foundation APC stands?
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
invite To NigeriansnistanA Land Where Agberos say More electricity Than a Phd titleholder
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by Osilama1: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
tsinzu:

Through thuggery and violence
why u no go join so thuggery so u can be chairman too?
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by ityP(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
sammirano:

grin Do you even know on which foundation APC stands?

On lies brother

Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by tiger28: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Not his fan BUT this is how Politics is run STRATEGICALLY!
Not just making threats, beating your chest up and down or ranting against other tribes that you MIGHT need their votes later.
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by ityP(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
ityP:

On lies brother

If God no punish who vote APC and Buhari eh
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by viyon02: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
See the people strategizing for 2023 election..... toutis and boofons, the only thing they will think of is how to kill strong opponents and ring election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by yinkeys(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Military0001:
Make I laugh sha!! 2023 on the beat… make all man with him team strategize but I hope the youths are also strategizing towards electing a credible and visionary leader come 2023? If not na pro max inflation and suffer go be the outcome.
Youths think and leave religion, ethnicity and cash bribe to avoid further hardship… make NIGERIA great again with your votes towards a better NIGERIA & don’t vote towards regional line but competence…Thanks
You are using the word ELECT for where WARLORDS dey sit down arrange meeting shocked grin
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
NURTW lagos made 123bn last year to their coffers- money that should have gone to LASG went to them because of thiéfnubu. They will definitely shed blood to make the guy enter there so they can multiply their gains. The reason why thiéfnubu will never enter that seat.
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by babzo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
rippa:

If we are serious online votes is the best way to go. If not for online votes Biden won't have been US president.

No online votes in America sir.

What exists is early voting. You mail in your vote before election day with your name and identity clearly printed and verified to avoid double voting.

One can either mail it in the post or physically bring it to the voting center.

Online voting will be open to massive hacking ,manipulation and computer crash.
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by godofuck231: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just drop this or this anyone at all them go relax and de Allright

Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by tomakint: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
They are being practical and thoughtful unlike some useless online hoodlums who crave for inconsequential "Likes and Reweets" by abusing Tinubu daily.

God Bless Our Incoming.

I doubt if you can be forgiven in life......too many demonic lots roaming around the cyberspace.....never knew this jinx is so concentrated in the lives of some lost folks.....may Tinubu be destroyed soon.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by calcal: 2:24am On Feb 18, 2022
DSS should arrest all of them for a plan to rig an election.
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by MikkySexy23(m): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2022
KingAzubuike:

How will someone that cannot speak good English contest for governorship? How do you guys really reason?. Have you heard his interview on the idumota crises lately? Twas appalling.

Most of you tend to become emotional
and hysterical when discussing.
For example he wants to contest, why can't he? The guy has fulfilled necessary provisions
required by the Constitution, which include being a Nigerian and even having a degree. Do you feel you are better than him as a mortal? Because he can't speak English? I know speaking English has not being the measurement of intelligence!
If it were, entitled Nigerian elites like you, would want to even say your votes should read more. You have only 1vote as MC, use it!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2022
MikkySexy23:

Most of you tend to become emotional
and hysterical when discussing.
For example he wants to contest, why can't he? The guy has fulfilled necessary provisions
required by the Constitution, which include being a Nigerian and even having a degree. Do you feel you are better than him as a mortal? Because he can't speak English? I know speaking English has not being the measurement of intelligence!
If it were, entitled Nigerian elites like you, would want to even say your votes should read more. You have only 1vote as MC, use it!!!
Oga , get this emotions over and get my point. This guy is worse than patience Jonathan who y'all abused and insulted. A governor tends to face the media and press more than a first lady. Get that, we don't want embarasment on our TV. Just day before yesterday, arise news interviewed him on the idumota crises. I had to switch off my TV.. is that the kind of person you want as a governor? Someone that's not presentable and has a very bad history of violence and murder ? People like you are our very own problem in this country.
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by MikkySexy23(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Oga , get this emotions over and get my point. This guy is worse than patience Jonathan who y'all abused and insulted. A governor tends to face the media and press more than a first lady. Get that, we don't want embarasment on our TV. Just day before yesterday, arise news interviewed him on the idumota crises. I had to switch off my TV.. is that the kind of person you want as a governor? Someone that's not presentable and has a very bad history of violence and murder ? People like you are our very own problem in this country.

He is a Nigerian and can aspire to be whatever he is convinced he can be! Infact, a million and one people can! Whether YOU like them or not is insignificant because you have only ONE VOTE. These guys know how and where to get votes and that's what matters in democracy!
Bad history of violence and murder? Was he charged and found culpable? Abeg, stop being the jury and judge.
I don't like people who feel entitled and sanctimonious because they feel they are educated and enlightened than an uneducated fellow. You better unlearn!
Re: 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Its only in Nigeria that Thugs hold strategy sessions for presidential election and the youths applauds them.

Its like there are no more role models in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.