Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! (1874 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^
Ok. Gotta admit, I'm in Love with love and loving!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Ivynwa(f): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
190:

DUH! where does romance end! - ( The BED)
So why not go straight to the point instead of beating around the bush wasting your time and her's

LOL at the bolded
190 leave the poor lady alone to love to her heart's fill. What's wrong with you? grin tongue kiss
Okay Thank goodness that Miss Ohio just took away all your atttention from Divalish.

@Divalish
Rejoice you had a narrow escape from him. wink grin
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
divalishis:

^^
Ok. Gotta admit, I'm in Love with love and loving!

While I wish you go luck,I just feel you are on a roller coaster to getting hurt.
Lots of women are like that,falling in love with players,with their eyes wide shut.
I guess thats what NL is for.
A place where you can bring your weepy stories to,when your heart is shattered into a million pieces.
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ivynwa:

LOL at the bolded
190 leave the poor lady alone to love to her heart's fill. What's wrong with you? grin tongue kiss
Okay Thank goodness that Miss Ohio just took away all your atttention from Divalish.

@Divalish
Rejoice you had a narrow escape from him. wink grin

She wont be lucky next time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by MrWaters: 1:13am On Jun 26, 2011
Why would i do that?
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Mynd44: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2011
What is with all these LOVEY threads these days
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Mynd44: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2011
What is with all these LOVEY threads these days
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by celemel(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2011
She's like a rose, tender and glowy at the rise of the sun. She makes the family tick with joy and laughter. She's all that a man needs, to complete the home. She sometimes is the man of the house with broad shoulders in times of need. She's pious, effervescent, charming, honest, well-mannered, homely, romantic, flavoured and sexy. She is the one I open the car door for at entry and exit. She respects me and makes me believe that I'm all that matters in the world. I reciprocally respect her and adore her poise, charm, love and care. She is the mother of our children and I'm her "Knight in Shinning Armour". She won't desert me, in times of trouble but would stand with me and fight the storms. She is right there in the crowd looking desperately for me. It's been very tough to spot her because she is just one in ten-million. I know that I would find her someday. With God by side, we shall find a way to our hearts.
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Airtimex(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2011
another means to holla my chi, i love and cherish you so much but if you keep begging me for money my love might still change or even die. i'm a student like you tk. embarassed
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by slimyem: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
celemel:

She's like a rose, tender and glowy at the rise of the sun. She makes the family tick with joy and laughter. She's all that a man needs, to complete the home. She sometimes is the man of the house with broad shoulders in times of need. She's pious, effervescent, charming, honest, well-mannered, homely, romantic, flavoured and sexy. She is the one I open the car door for at entry and exit. She respects me and makes me believe that I'm all that matters in the world. I reciprocally respect her and adore her poise, charm, love and care. She is the mother of our children and I'm her "Knight in Shinning Armour". She won't desert me, in times of trouble but would stand with me and fight the storms. She is right there in the crowd looking desperately for me. It's been very tough to spot her because she is just one in ten-million. I know that I would find her someday. With God by side, we shall find a way to our hearts.
all these for someone you haven't met?
I wish you lck in your search o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

STAY HUMBLE / To Love Again... / Single & Searching But Not Desperate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.