Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! (664 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Sirchiboy: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
I am 36years single and intend to marry next year by Gods grace.
My budget should not be exceeded 500k.
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by odinson1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sirchiboy:

Are you going to chest the bill solo? Or your wife will contribute her part?

Don't go breaking the bank in order to welcome nagging and billing into your life, make sure your wife has an Equal part to play.
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Bluntguy: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
#20k. Court wedding. I no fit regret later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Bluntguy: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
odinson1:
G
Getat
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by odinson1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bluntguy:
#20k. Court wedding. I no fit regret later.

You want to do court wedding and you believe you won't regret it later?

It is well
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by donbachi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Unless na boyfriend/girlfriend paper u wan go tear.
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by odinson1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
G
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Bluntguy: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
odinson1:

It is well
Try read and understand
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Snitch24(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
500$
We contribute 250$ each
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by MufasaLion: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
I'm going to Tel Aviv to marry.
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by MufasaLion: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
odinson1:

It is well

Yes, he ain't gonna regret later. Not all guys settle for cheap, impatient, not homely and dimwitted ladies.

And no, the regret he mentioned ain't about the marriage but the cost of it that might lead to debt, which he's gonna avoid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ain't no fan of relationships and marriages either. Grab some pussy to bang tonight while I scroll down to learn angry

1 Like

Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by OloshoMan: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Only simps get married these days to become a beta male provider to women who've had their fun and still entertain other men.
I wonder who'd look at the modern woman and still think about marriage.

I all I do is pump and dump in other words smash and dash.
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by odinson1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bluntguy:

Try read and understand

I wasn't talking about the cost.

The future implications of doing court marriage as a man, that's what I'm worried about
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by odinson1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, he ain't gonna regret later. Not all guys settle for cheap, impatient, not homely and dimwitted ladies.

And no, the regret he mentioned ain't about the marriage but the cost of it that might lead to debt, which he's gonna avoid.

You must be a Prophet for you to know for sure he won't regret it later.

And i wasn't talking about the cost. He can't spend millions to marry a Hoe, that's on his pocket.
My concern is the court wedding he's planning
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
odinson1:

You must be a Prophet for you to know for sure he won't regret it later.

And i wasn't talking about the cost. He can't spend millions to marry a Hoe, that's on his pocket.
My concern is the court wedding he's planning

Dude, you're hilarious. Everyone can only hope for the best.

Why conclude all ladies are whöres? Seems you've only been around such ladies. You gotta go out and mingle more with better ladies. You can't be in your enclave with men of your same mentality and not be screaming "hoe" always.

And no, a marriage conducted at a registry is not bad. Till you get rid of your mentality, you ain't gonna know that.
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sirchiboy:

I advice you to wait until 40 before you marry.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Sirchiboy: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:

I wait for you baby as long as you keep loving me.
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Jeon(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. I wait for you baby as long as you keep loving me.
I advice you to wait for the girl you want to marry..

1 Like

Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Only the event hall for a day rent is 400k Bro, not to talk of material (colour of the day) caterer for food then drinks, including MC oh. Hmm it's not easy cry

1 Like

Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Godfullsam(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:

What kind of advice is this biko?

You want him to use his pension money to train his kids in school?
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Sirchiboy: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bunkbars:
Only the event hall for a day rent is 400k Bro, not to talk of material (colour of the day) caterer for food then drinks, MC oh. Hmm it's not easy cry
You wanna support me uncle?
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sirchiboy:
You wanna support me uncle?
I was only giving you an estimate. I don't know how you intend spending 500k under this buhari administration
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Sirchiboy: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bunkbars:
I was only giving you an estimate. I don't know how you intend spending 500k under this buhari administration
Hmmm
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by odinson1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, you're hilarious. Everyone can only hope for the best.

Why conclude all ladies are whöres? Seems you've only been around such ladies. You gotta go out and mingle more with better ladies. You can't be in your enclave with men of your same mentality and not be screaming "hoe" always.

And no, a marriage conducted at a registry is not bad. Till you get rid of your mentality, you ain't gonna know that.

Hoping for the best is for women and children, it doesn't and won't change anything.

A marriage conducted at a registry means the woman has full rights over the properties of the man,bad news if your wife is a Golddigger who is just with you for your money.

And i didn't say all women are whores, did i?
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by 22o62021: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
I will do marry now pay later

Give her belle

Go see her parents with 2 hot dry gin and kolanut

Promise to come back soon

UnTill 2 years later
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by stillseth: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2022
None
Re: Single Guys How Much Do You Intend To Spend On Your Wedding!! by Jeon(f): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Godfullsam:

What kind of advice is this biko?
You want him to use his pension money to train his kids in school?
no I advice him to not give birth because the time is always with Men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Realize You're Officially 'not Young' Anymore? / What You Don't Know About How Women Think Is Keeping You Single / The Rise Of REDPILL Is Directly Proportional To The Rise Of SIMPISM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.