Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Code Languages That Work For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Code Languages That Work For Men (239 Views)

Valentine Day: 10 Body Languages That Says "I Love You" / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Code Languages That Work For Men by ChigozieVictor(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
CODE LANGUAGES FOR MEN
[Written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

what I'm going to share is one of the many things that speaks for men.
Yes,Men have different choices but the languages I will share is most verified,it attract real men.

This is wisdom for the ladies

▶Number One Language: Respect

Not many women have respect for men especially in this generation of young people.

What makes you beautiful is not how fine you're but how respectful you're with words and action.

Number Two Language: Value

Beyond makeup and dressing well, Add value to yourself.
I often tell Young ladies I talk to that men don't need a liability but an asset.

A woman becomes an asset to a man when she's valuable.
Value is a language for men.

Number Three: Teachable

Teachability is not weakness but a virtue that every lady must have. Teachability create an adaptable spirit to learn and grow.
But unfortunately,not many ladies are teachable.
Real men want teachable woman.
Sex is the cheapest commodity to give a man, be willing to learn and grow..

Number Four: Sacrificial Heart

This is the hardest of all. Many ladies want to keep receiving from men but never to give out.
Men are willing to die for any woman with a sacrificial heart.
Sex is not sacrifice but the biggest sacrifice you can give a man is been supportive to his vision and Goal.

Number Five: Submissive

We've a lot of women saying what a man can do,a woman can do it better. This particular statement have made a lot of women lose their marriages and homes.
The real virtue of a woman lies in her ability to submit..

Young lady be submissive oh oh. Your victory as a lady is tied to how submissive you're to your boss or husband..

I will continue next time but I hope you got value.

These are code languages for men,build on it.

Your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka
Re: Code Languages That Work For Men by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
ChigozieVictor:
CODE LANGUAGES FOR MEN
[Written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

what I'm going to share is one of the many things that speaks for men.
Yes,Men have different choices but the languages I will share is most verified,it attract real men.

This is wisdom for the ladies

Number One Language: Respect

Not many women have respect for men especially in this generation of young people.

What makes you beautiful is not how fine you're but how respectful you're with words and action
I don't understand exactly how any of what you typed amounts to wisdom? If wisdom just about anything one thinks up without evidence? Is that your understanding of what wisdom is? undecided

Humans are meant to respect each other. That is commonsense - do to others as you would like like others to do to you. That is an example of actual established wisdom. Whether dealing with a baby,
a child or teenagers, or even an adult, irrespective of gender, we are to show them respect for the mere fact that they are all human, like self. Being able to respect you fellow human being is key to living a good social life on this planet. undecided

Now where does this idea of yours that women have to specifically respect men come from and what wisdom is there in adopting such a mindset to begin with? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Lessons From The Tinder Swindler / What Do Akwa Ibom Dudes Like / How I Met Adesua Etomi - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.