Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages (32443 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Uchiha14: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Afrikans: ek is lief vir jou
Alabanian: te dua
Amharic: afekrishalehou.
Arabic: ohiboke or nohiboka
armenian: yes kez si'rumem
basque: maite zaitut
Bengali: ami Tomake bahlobashi
bosnian: volim te
bulgarian: obicham te
catalan: t'estimo
creole: mi ame jou
czech: miluji te
danish: jeg elsker dig
dutch: ik hou van je
english: i love you
esperanto: mi amas vin
estonian: mina armastan sind
farsi: tora dost daram
filpino: iniibig kita
french: je t'aime
frisian: ik hald fan dei
galician: querote
german: ich liebe dich
greek: s'ayapo
gujarati: hoon tane pyar karoochhon
hawaiian: aloha wau ia 'oe
hungarian: szeretlek
icelandic: eg elska thig
indonesian: saya cinta padamu
italian: ti amo
japanese: kimi o ai shiteru
korean: dangsinul saranghee yo
latin: te amo
malaysian: saya cintamu
mandarin: wo ai ni
norwegian: jeg elsker deg
portuguese: te iubesc
russian: ya tyebya iyublyu
spanish: te amo
swahili: nakupenda
swedish: jag alskar dig
thai: khao raak thoe
ukranian: ya tebe kokhay

44 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Uchiha14: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yoruba: mo ni ife fun wo zulu: ngiyakuthanda
nlfpmod mynd44 seun

14 Likes

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by duro4chang(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
In Hausa it is Ina sonki to a lady and Ina sonka to a man

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Uchiha14: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
duro4chang:
In Hausa it is i na sonki to a lady and i na sonka to a man
Thanks for the info

16 Likes

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Foodqueen(f): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
In Edo- me khue von we grin

In indian- just put your hands together and continue shaking your head like agama lizard.....zeeworld fans can relate tongue

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Uchiha14: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mynd44 nlfpmod help me move to fp i worked hard on it please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Chaos14temp: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
How i say 'i love you': "werey"

4 Likes

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by fman(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Na Spanish I like pass
Te amo..
By Rihanna
Fati2001,
I guess u like the song?

Then she said, " Te amo ", then she put her hand around me waist
I told her, "No", she cried, " Te amo "
I told her, "I'm not gonna run away, but let me go"
My soul is awry
Without asking why, I said, " Te amo "
Wish somebody'd tell me what she said
Don't it mean I love you?
Think it means I love you
Don't it mean I love you?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yoruba: Mo nife e

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by NobleDeSage001: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2022
我愛你
Wǒ ài nǐ

6 Likes

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Veyyronn21: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Kilosaysvsva: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Ok

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by folake4u(f): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2022
I say "I love you" with my actions.

How I say "I love you":

1. Come here, ode!
2. Big head.
3. Yeye.
4. Goat.
5. Fish.

Add yours. tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Kingpele(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Okooo...my problems with such words is the intentions of the sayer...love is selfless ,so if u say I love you with selfish intentions either for money or sexual pleasure then it is no longer love...so getting thus kind of love in Africa especially Nigeria will be by miracle...family wants something from you which is thier right anyway. Then friends want to take advantage of you and the worse of them all is women .wow they love your money and your nice car..if you see a woman that genuinely love you then u most be serving a living God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by LexNuel(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
The universal language..money+character = love cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by vastolord4(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Imagine in an interview you're asked these questions...

1 Like

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by seangy4konji: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Ta lo ni Love isonu

You say that to Nigerian girl weh still deh secondary school she go just laugh....You no talk how she will see money after opening legs for you...

Na K K she go just deh use answer you.

Awon isonu...

Love ti ko so wo...

Ko soro..

Awon mo were.

U are just making a jest of your self and total mockery of your SURNAME if you go around telling Nigerian woman I LoVE yOU.

1 Like

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Faber(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
I love you for Street language:

babe you dey enter my eye o while expressing your love to a girl

my guy, you na correct nigga while expressing your love and admiration for a bro

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by MMWandali: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Ya k'wa hir nga
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Mokason288(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Without money

Love dey taste

Like Agbo

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Antoeni(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2022
The longer the relationship the painful the breakup , so breakup now if ur mind no strong reach

5 Likes

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
S'ayapo smiley
Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by SmartPolician: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
I noticed that Latin and Spanish are the same - Te amo. Who can explain why?

Rihanna had a song like that - Te amo.

1 Like

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by chris4gold(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
I love you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages by Antoeni(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO SWEAR, WHAT WILL YOU GAIN IF I DIE

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / How I Became The April Fool..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.