Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark (25875 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
maisams01:
without internal crisis no one can stand the Yoruba? lol,why lying to yourself? is the numbers in South West enough for Presidency? actually as it stands,the presidency is for northern Nigerian to loose

I am not talking about politics alone. I am talking about everything. Yorubas are not contesting election as a Yoruba president. Shehu Yaradua won the SDP primary in South West before it was annulled by IBB. Falae cannot withstand Shehu Yaradua in South West. Those contesting election are people that have built bridges and have immense goodwill. They are men that have become institutions. The internal crisis and opposition in South West only destroy great men and make their supporters outside the South West to lose confidence in them thereby allowing opposition to penetrate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by aspabay(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
TheExclusive:

The way you guys criticize Igbos amazes me. Igbos are pdp are have always been loyal to pdp. How does that make them worse at politics? Was Jonathan not from SS? What political base did SS have to win presidency? Jonathan simply enjoyed the goodwil of his party that is made up of northerners largely coupled with the fact the fact that he was the ruling president at the time.

Igbos are the more abused than any other tribe right from before the civil war. And that is why you see agitations from SE. Count all the federal parastals in Nigeria and tell me two that is headed by Igbo if there is one at all. Who in that position won't agitate?

Igbos are not worse in politics. The only challenge there is that politics is a game of numbers and the north has more population going by offficial statistics. So they are using it to their advantage.

Apart from vice presidency, tell me how the west have benefited from their romance with the north, at least going by this present administration? If there is any region that is playing backward politics, then I think sw is it.

You just confirmed my sentiments, Igbos are worse at politics. Jonathan was voted in on a joint ticket with Yar'adua. Tell him to contest again and see for yourself. When Jonathan was head of state, the Igbos benefitted alot, other tribes simply kept quiet and startegize. Nobody from SW occupied number 1-4 in government, but they never cried marginalization. They went back and did their homework.

You want to know which agency is headed by Igbos? Go do your homework and stop crying like your generations have been doing.

You say the only challenge is population, does the SW has the population to single handedly win elections?
They are smarter. You ask what they have benefitted. My answer to you is NOTHING, they benefitted nothing. Are you okay with that now?

Only the north has been benefiting, so let the SW reap where they have sowed.

The SE are bad, very bad at politics. The SW has always had the upper hand and used collaborations and synergies to remain relevant. They are not cry babies.

As at today, only the SW candidate are the real contenders for Presidency, you know that. Little wonder you keep saying it's your turn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by sokera: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
This man is very funny ? He said he won’t vote Tinubu because he didn’t speak against those in power when they do bad things … but he want to vote the VP that is major actor in power … this man is hypocrites… he is like saying I will never vote a police man for not arresting thief but I will vote the thief instead … is that not hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by LillyandDaisy: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol you think all these guys will vote Osinbajo? They are just trying to cause animosity between Tinubu and Osinbajo so that both won’t succeed .

That same man will thumbprint for Atiku in PDP even if Osinbajo is on the ballot. Forget about all this oju aiye these guys are doing.

Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, anyone of them that eventually emerge will need the cooperation of the other or else none of them can mount that presidency seat.
To me he have a single vote but buy saying this Osinbajo will surely get a thousand vote!!! That’s one thing I know about politics
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
sokera:
This man is very funny ? He said he won’t vote Tinubu because he didn’t speak against those in power when they do bad things … but he want to vote the VP that is major actor in power … this man is hypocrites… he is like saying I will never vote a police man for not arresting thief but I will vote the thief instead … is that not hypocrisy?

The IBOS and Ijaws put APC problems on Tinubu . During EndSars they destroyed his properties. They said he brought Buhari to power. Tinubu is hated and being fought because Buhari is the President.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by sokera: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
babaolofin:

The IBOS and Ijaws put APC problems on Tinubu . During EndSars they destroyed his properties. They said he brought Buhari to power. Tinubu is hated and being fought because Buhari is the President.
why are they not hating Okorocha? Why are they not hating Ameachi? Why are they not hating Ngige? Why are they not hating Dino? All these ppl work together to bring Buhari to power not just Tinubu… anyway they hate Tinubu because they know Tinubu is the only savior to the Yoruba race … they are more interested in subjugating yoruba ppl by flicking into yoruba space buying lands and doing business as they wish but they know Tinubu has a plan to put a stop to that if he can get the Presidency…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by TheExclusive: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
aspabay:

You just confirmed my sentiments, Igbos are worse at politics. Jonathan was voted in on a joint ticket with Yar'adua. Tell him to contest again and see for yourself. When Jonathan was head of state, the Igbos benefitted alot, other tribes simply kept quiet and startegize. Nobody from SW occupied number 1-4 in government, but they never cried marginalization. They went back and did their homework.

You want to know which agency is headed by Igbos? Go do your homework and stop crying like your generations have been doing.

You say the only challenge is population, does the SW has the population to single handedly win elections?
They are smarter. You ask what they have benefitted. My answer to you is NOTHING, they benefitted nothing. Are you okay with that now?

Only the north has been benefiting, so let the SW reap where they have sowed.

The SE are bad, very bad at politics. The SW has always had the upper hand and used collaborations and synergies to remain relevant. They are not cry babies.

As at today, only the SW candidate are the real contenders for Presidency, you know that. Little wonder you keep saying it's your turn.

How will they cry about marginalization when OBJ had already done 8 years. They should not.

You need to also define what you mean by bad at politics. Do you see anything wrong with Igbos being loyal to pdp. How is that a definition of bad politics. They table could turn around mind you and pdp takes over power.

You need to remove sentiments and not argue along tribal lines. SW can only be contenders if the north allows it.

My point here is that democracy is a game of numbers and the north has an upper hand. Igbos loyalty to pdp does not equate to bad politics. They had a shot at vp slot in the last election. There time will surely come. Time and chance has a role to play.

If Atiku steps down for Obi tomorrow for pdp ticket with a northern vp. I don't see how they cannot match Osibanjo or who ever that apc will present. Jagaban should should go and rest. We do not want a repeat of numerous medical trips witnessed in Buhari era. It is not productive for modern Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by aspabay(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2022
TheExclusive:

How will they cry about marginalization when OBJ had already done 8 years. They should not.

You need to also define what you mean by bad at politics. Do you see anything wrong with Igbos being loyal to pdp. How is that a definition of bad politics. They table could turn around mind you and pdp takes over power.

You need to remove sentiments and not argue along tribal lines. SW can only be contenders if the north always it.

My point here is that democracy is a game of numbers and the north has an upper hand. Igbos loyalty to pdp does not equate to bad politics. They had a shot at vp slot in the last election. There time will surely come. Time and chance has a role to play.

If Atiku steps down for Obi tomorrow for pdp ticket with a northern vp. I don't see how they cannot match Osibanjo or who ever that apc will present. Jagaban should should go and rest. We do not want a repeat of numerous medical trips witnessed in Buhari era. It is not productive for modern Nigeria.

What concerns me with who you have been loyal to? A part of the north has also been loyal to PDP, but have something to show for it. Same with the SS. What can the south east show? That is blind followership and nativity in politics. You mean you have nothing as a bargaining power. Very very bad if you ask me.

Igbos do not matter and will never determine where elections go, not just because of numbers because the SW doesn't have the number too, but because of naivity. Even the north cannot single handedly win elections. Democracy is a game of dialogue and bridge building. You cannot call others slave yesterday and try to win their votes. This is where you politics is kindergarten.

You are PDP, you will always vote PDP, why are you worried over who APC is fielding. Instead of building the capacity and sellability of your candidate, you are telling me my candidate should go and rest. Another sign of bad politics. You do not want a repeat of medical trip abroad, I'm glad you said this, because you know if BAT gets the ticket, he will win.

Igbos better go and learn politioor just get their country and rule themselves.

You earlier spoke about hatred from civil war bla bla bla, if you are a good student of history, I'm sure you will understand better.

What led to the civil war, what make other dislike the Igbo man. I'll give you a hint.

An Igbo man killed Ahmadu Bello, his wife and Tarawa Balewa on the same day. An Igbo man assainated them in a botched coup unprovoked. In a minute just imagine that happening today.

You see where it all started right. Igbos have always been the architect of their own destruction. But as always, they will point accusing fingers to others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by NGpatriot: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2022
vincentjk:
It baffles me how some lame youths campaign for an ancestor like tinubu after all they faced in the hands of buhari

If you'll be honest to yourself, what is an old weak man like tinubu who's bent on embarrassing himself on national tv looking for in aso rock with all his money?

Osinbajo all the way jare.

You Igbos can not even wait to follow Atiku back to the losing arena one more time... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by NGpatriot: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2022
TheExclusive:

You need to remove sentiments and not argue along tribal lines. SW can only be contenders if the north allows it.

Obi Pandora go defeat VP Osinbajo in the North?

Abeg do everything in your power to present Obi OPandora against the VP because the celebration and the defeat of Obi Pandora go start even before election..... grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by TheExclusive: 12:55am On Feb 18, 2022
aspabay:

What concerns me with who you have been loyal to? A part of the north has also been loyal to PDP, but have something to show for it. Same with the SS. What can the south east show? That is blind followership and nativity in politics. You mean you have nothing as a bargaining power. Very very bad if you ask me.

Igbos do not matter and will never determine where elections go, not just because of numbers because the SW doesn't have the number too, but because of naivity. Even the north cannot single handedly win elections. Democracy is a game of dialogue and bridge building. You cannot call others slave yesterday and try to win their votes. This is where you politics is kindergarten.

You are PDP, you will always vote PDP, why are you worried over who APC is fielding. Instead of building the capacity and sellability of your candidate, you are telling me my candidate should go and rest. Another sign of bad politics. You do not want a repeat of medical trip abroad, I'm glad you said this, because you know if BAT gets the ticket, he will win.

Igbos better go and learn politioor just get their country and rule themselves.

You earlier spoke about hatred from civil war bla bla bla, if you are a good student of history, I'm sure you will understand better.

What led to the civil war, what make other dislike the Igbo man. I'll give you a hint.

An Igbo man killed Ahmadu Bello, his wife and Tarawa Balewa on the same day. An Igbo man assainated them in a botched coup unprovoked. In a minute just imagine that happening today.

You see where it all started right. Igbos have always been the architect of their own destruction. But as always, they will point accusing fingers to others.

There are Igbos in Apc so what are you even talkng about. Is Rochas, Orji, Unahia, Nigige not there? So what bridge building and collaboration are you talking about? Has Apc considered any of them? What is the likelihood that if all Igbos decamp to Apc, they will be given the ticket when Apc has not even considered those that are already there.

Why will you consider someone whose health is fast deteriorating as president of the country? Does that make sense to you apart from your personal and tribal interest? This is why this country is where it is today.

You can be biased based on your interests as Yoruba which is fine by me. As usual most Nigerians always allow tribalism and sentiments to come in the way of objective reasoning when issues like these come up. I am not in any way discrediting the yorubas and their approach. I however disagree with your definition of bad politics and discrediting the Igbos.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by TheExclusive: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2022
NGpatriot:

Obi Pandora go defeat VP Osinbajo in the North?

Abeg do everything in your power to present Obi OPandora against the VP because the celebration and the defeat of Obi Pandora go start even before election..... grin grin

Did you see where I said Obi/Muslim North ticket?
Which useless Pandora are you talking about. We all know that is a propaganda to stain his clean record while in government. Why havent they arrested him or charged him to court? They don't have any facts to indict him else they would have done so a long time ago.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by Panda7(m): 1:52am On Feb 18, 2022
wait I thought leadership was going to the south south sad
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by Slurity(m): 2:55am On Feb 18, 2022
THIS MAN MAN SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT OSINBAJO DARE NOT CONTEST AGAINST TINUBU IF HE TRULY UNDERSTOOD THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE IN THE YORUBAS
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by popesco123: 3:00am On Feb 18, 2022
Contest I will vote you. We don't need old outdated analogue dead brain politicians. We need youths like you. Inane!

quote author=LegendHero post=110313969]

Lol you think all these guys will vote Osinbajo? They are just trying to cause animosity between Tinubu and Osinbajo so that both won’t succeed .

That same man will thumbprint for Atiku in PDP even if Osinbajo is on the ballot. Forget about all this oju aiye these guys are doing.

Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, anyone of them that eventually emerge will need the cooperation of the other or else none of them can mount that presidency seat.[/quote]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by 1825fv: 3:21am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

You are very correct.

You can see that I also said Asiwaju should please concede to one of Osinbajo or Fashola.

But if he insists he will run, then Osinbajo has the full right to contest the primary election and if he could defeat Asiwaju , that will mean we have a new leader on the bloc and we should all support him.

Like you said, he has been a very distinguished gentleman and even with how people are trying to pitch him against Asiwaju, he has always uphold that Omoluabi principle so he has every right to contest against Tinubu if he so wishes.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by emmykk(m): 4:09am On Feb 18, 2022
triple996:
Sha no kpurumiri will ever near asorock cheesy
I don talk am

Simple English you can't comprehend.he said if he is not voting igbo he would rather prefer Osinbajo over Tinubu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by SaintBishop: 4:52am On Feb 18, 2022
How about Jonathan coming back Mr Clark? undecided if you want to support any Yoruba bastard it's fine ooo, but why will anyone in their right mind support a useless and clueless buffoon like Osinbajo? grin The guy is so stupid he can't even advise buhari to run the country well lol. Imagine the clueless m0ron being the president of Nigeria. Good lawd,even libya will be a heaven compare to Nigeria.
The right thing to do Mr Clark, is to root for a south south person to continue Jonathan tenure or better yet, root for a northern.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by BlackAdam55(m): 5:03am On Feb 18, 2022
SaintBishop:
How about Jonathan coming back Mr Clark? undecided if you want to support any Yoruba bastard it's fine ooo, but why will anyone in their right mind support a useless and clueless buffoon like Osinbajo? grin The guy is so stupid he can't even advise buhari to run the country well lol. Imagine the clueless m0ron being the president of Nigeria. Good lawd,even libya will be a heaven compare to Nigeria.
The right thing to do Mr Clark, is to root for a south south person to continue Jonathan tenure or better yet, root for a northern.
Or a south east person,since they are saying that it is their turn
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by SaintBishop: 5:17am On Feb 18, 2022
BlackAdam55:
Or a south east person,since they are saying that it is their turn
Well they should bring a better candidates, not people like peter obi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Okorocha and co undecided
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by orisa37: 6:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Presidency-tinubu-should-go-and-rest-ill-vote-for-osinbajo-edwin-clark.

COOOOORECT.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2022
sokera:
why are they not hating Okorocha? Why are they not hating Ameachi? Why are they not hating Ngige? Why are they not hating Dino? All these ppl work together to bring Buhari to power not just Tinubu… anyway they hate Tinubu because they know Tinubu is the only savior to the Yoruba race … they are more interested in subjugating yoruba ppl by flicking into yoruba space buying lands and doing business as they wish but they know Tinubu has a plan to put a stop to that if he can get the Presidency…

Ordinarily, I wouldn't have replied your posting for reasons of lack of knowledge so as not to waste my time. You are one of the people on social media space that lack insights into political engineering of Nigeria but very loud.

You said Okorocha, Ngige, Dino and Amaechi all joined Tinubu to bring Buhari to power. You forgot Chief Tony Momoh, the money machine - Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Saraki and several others . You are very funny. The IBOS said it is your brother that bring Buhari to power you are here talking like kindergarten child.

The BROOM in the APC flag which is the symbol of APC political influence and machinery in Nigeria stands for the Courage, Intellect and Resilience of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
That BROOM was the most significant object of the APC's Flag, that BROOM was the object Obj used to sweep Jonathan out of power.

Tinubu is an institution and not just an individual. Abiola and Obasanjo are also institutions. Atiku is an institution but he collided with another institution (Obj). Ngige (ACN), Okorocha, Dino and Amaechi are just ordinary mere men in Nigeria. Amaechi is very courageous , he brought Rivers money to APC but he is surrounded by enemies in his region.
Without the people you mentioned, In 2015, Buhari would have still won in 2015. Without Tinubu's ACN, Buhari wouldn't have won. What befell him in 2003 , 2007 and 2011 would have happened.

The hatred of Tinubu by the IBOS is because of Buhari's coming to power and because he has become an institution. Abiola and Obasanjo suffered the same fate in the hands of the IBOS the saving grace for Abiola and Obj was the absence of Social media .

Yorubas should not bring down their great men, rather they should support them. Yorubas are the only tribe in Africa supporting others to pull their great men down .Yorubas must think.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by Anago55: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2022
NGpatriot:
Ode agbaya, your years of fruitless political adventures, jumping behind one babariga to the next brown envelope did not benefit your people even with all the NDDC tons of billions, derivations, massive allocations....

It's even funny when some clueless people say they prefer Osinbajo as if it really matter to us. Osinbajo or Tinubu, we don't even care, both men equals the same progressive qualities and ideologies, the same progress and development, the same vision, the same competence and dedication.

Tinubu is Osinbajo and Osinbajo is Tinubu, we don't care, we are ok with Tinubu or Osinbajo.
. See yorubas showing total disrespect to the elders of the Niger Delta without remorse. The same thing you guys accuse igbos of

I wonder how you guys intend to achieve this Yoruba presidency without the collaboration of the rest of the south. You guys are banking on northern votes only right?

It doesn't work that way. You want to put your eggs in one basket abi. Let's see how it goes
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by joe1309: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by BafanaBafana: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2022
babaolofin:

You are very wrong. I observed you don't know much about Nigeria. Firstly before I copy and paste my last submission, I will ask you a question , where is Buhari political structures in 2003, 2007 & 2011? In the North, Political power is a Party on his own. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP. Personality is well respected in the North just like in the US. If IBB had openly canvassed for votes for Tofa, I can bet it anywhere, Tofa cannot win MKO in the North. Shehu Yaradua would have been the most suitable opponent to MKO though they were in the same party and his victory at the primary was annulled by IBB. That was the beginning of IBB's dilemma.

Kwankwaso, Tambuwal and others in the North are just waiting for APC, I think Ganduje , Masari and others are also monitoring events. Nobody can inherit any Buhari structures without personality. Jonathan didn't inherit any structures. OBJ singlehandedly begged the Northern power brokers and Traditional rulers to allow Jonathan to rule after Yaradua' s death. I am not sure that can work for Buhari / Osinbajo
You obviously don't know northern politics
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by Moradeyo95: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2022
NGpatriot:
Ode agbaya, your years of fruitless political adventures, jumping behind one babariga to the next brown envelope did not benefit your people even with all the NDDC tons of billions, derivations, massive allocations....

It's even funny when some clueless people say they prefer Osinbajo as if it really matter to us. Osinbajo or Tinubu, we don't even care, both men equals the same progressive qualities and ideologies, the same progress and development, the same vision, the same competence and dedication.

Tinubu is Osinbajo and Osinbajo is Tinubu, we don't care, we are ok with Tinubu or Osinbajo.
so what candidate do you have in mind....who would you vote for?...cus omo we need start dey plan ....we need start they hunt for a capable leader oo
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by olatuns2017: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/17/2023-presidency-tinubu-should-go-and-rest-ill-vote-for-osinbajo-edwin-clark/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1645119032

Clerk said the man who has been resting since 2007 should go and rest while the man who hasn't rested is his man.

Tinubu didn't hold any Political office since 2007

Old age is clark problem
Re: 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark by ORIAYO70(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Hisbah21:
clerk i will vote neither of them

That is not a problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.