Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola (16324 Views)

Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
ityP:

Exactly my brother. No one gives a Bleep about Aregbe? But why now for goodness sake? He had been stealing; everyone was watching. None said anything. He now said something against Tinubu. Immediately, probe begin. I'm tired

I don't think Aregbesola has done anything that couldn't be swept under the carpet hitherto.

What's going on here is typical of a mafia-styled organization; once you go out of line, you get punished...

If they won't spare someone as big as Aregbesola, that means all Tinubu's close allies are in trouble, it's only a matter of time till they collect their own stroke of cane, even Gbajabiamila himself might be in the same situation soon.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by ityP(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
We know...

What most people don't understand is that it was one of the PDP members that raised the allegation, but since Tinubu is intended the game, everything is linked to him

PDP is a useless party. That man that raised it could decamp to APC very soon. I won't be surprised. Plenty moles dey for PDP. So it is no surprise. My only question; why is this probing coming up barely 48hours after Aregbe insulted Tinubu? Are we blind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by ityP(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Loewe:

What "stealing" is he stealing that other ministers aren't stealing? Abeg.

What's going on here is typical of a mafia-styled organization; once you go out of line, you get punished...

Now imagine someone like
who hates opposition or corrections becoming president... Don't you think that would be a great problem for the country

See, I no send Aregbe. He is also an idiot for supporting Tinubu before. My point is, if truly he was stealing, why didn't the members of HoR probe him before now? I definitely agree that na mafia-styled organization dem dey do. We can't allow such abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Enemyofpeace: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Who cares? You all should go and die

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
ityP:

See, I no send Aregbe. He is also an idiot for supporting Tinubu before. My point is, if truly he was stealing, why didn't the members of HoR probe him before now? I definitely agree that na mafia-styled organization dem dey do. We can't allow such abeg

Well, that's Tinubu's politics for you... He seems not to want anyone to question his authority or moves and that's in no way sustainable, not even for him.

If we have a president that isn't given to other people's opinions, especially good ones, the entire country should just be praying to God cos that would be a big, national error.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by blamingthedevil: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Enemyofpeace: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
God1000:
I don't believe the word of any Nigerian politician
especially those in APC

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by a4cube: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Gbaja will soon fall out with Jagaban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Resurgent2016: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
triple996:
We know d Truth bt kpurumiri people will always find a way to blame tinubu. They keep seeing him in their dreams.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

are you the manaabbqgrills alternate created to sell tinubu the same way you guys sold buhari?

Nigerians are wiser now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by ityP(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Loewe:

Well, that's Tinubu's politics for you... He seems not to want anyone to question his authority or moves and that's in no way sustainable, not even for him.

If we have a president that isn't given to other people's opinions, especially good ones, the entire country should just be praying to God cos that would be a big, national error.

Well, he says he wants to build on Buhari's legacy. One of such legacies is suppressing opinions of people by use of brute force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by olatuns2017: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
oshozondii:
https://www.nairaland.com/6990099/reps-probe-aregbesola-over-stolen

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-didnt-send-me-to-probe-aregbesolas-role-in-n165-billion-prison-fund-gbajabiamila/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Probe of correctional service: Reps condemn deliberate misrepresentation of motions, resolutions, say Aregbesola not targeted

Members of the House of Representatives on Thursday expressed displeasure over a trend of deliberate misrepresentation of motions/resolutions raised on the floor by a section of the media.

They said it was high time the "unfortunate development", intended to distract the House from addressing pressing national matters, was stopped.

A case in hand was the resolution the House passed on Wednesday mandating its Committee on Reformatory Institutions to investigate the appalling working conditions, lack of facilities and the poor welfare of the personnel and inmates of the Nigerian Correctional Service.

The House had said services at most correctional centres had not improved in spite of the over N165billion budgetary allocations made to the NCS in the last two years.

The motion was moved by the Minoriry Leader of the House, Rep. Ndudi Godwin Elumelu, a Peoples Democratic Party lawmaker.

However, a section of the media misrepresented the resolution of the House by claiming that it was a political fight initiated by the Speaker, Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila, and targeted at the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, a known protege of former a Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

On Thursday, members expressed displeasure over the deliberate misrepresentation of a joint House resolution that had now been erroneously reduced to a personal political fight between the speaker and the minister.

It was a PDP member, Rep. Onofiok Luke, who came under point of privilege to express displeasure and disbelief over the action of a section of the media.

Luke insisted that the motion had nothing to do with Gbajabiamila as a person but a normal parliamentary decision seeking to investigate how funds budgeted for federal government agencies were utilised.

"It was not the decision of Mr Speaker, but the decision of the entire House.

"This morning, there was a distortion of the resolution in a section of the media.

"This was a motion sponsored by the Minority Leader of the House to investigate the sordid state of Nigeria Correctional Service, despite the N165bn budgeted for its operations in the last two years", he added.

Luke also noted that it was instructive that it was the opposition that moved the motion and not the majority caucus of the APC, which served the interest of both the speaker and the minister.

He went on to reel out several other resolutions previously passed by the House for the primary purpose of making institutions perform better, as against fighting the individuals heading them.

Commenting on the issue, the Leader of the House, Rep. Alhassan Ado-Doguwa, commended Luke for raising the point of privilege and helping to put the decision of the House in its exact perspective.

He urged members not to be cowed or pressurised to lose focus in performing their legislative duty of oversight.

Gbajabiamila, who presided over Thursday's plenary as Luke raised his point of privilege, said he was as surprised as Duke when the misrepresentation caught his attention.

The speaker noted, "It's unfortunate that this was misrepresented to mean a political fight initiated by the speaker against the minister of interior.

"We all read the unfortunate slant that was given to the well thought-out motion by the minority leader.

"It's the privilege of the entire House that was breached; it is aimed at distracting us.

"These are things that we ordinarily should ignore. More of it will still come, especially as we move toward the 2023 elections."

Gbajabiamila added that he took consolidation in the fact that Nigerians were wiser now and could separate the truth from the inuendo dished out to the public by some media outlets.

17/02/2022
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by SOFTSKILL: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Cj4charles:
If they are talking Skull miners will be talking after turning humans into endangered species in their region

Cannibal baba, you senior skull miners die, mining and consumption. Carry go
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seems "ass licking" now has a meaning different from the generally understood meaning.

If one is not drinking lamidi kwanu's urine, he is either an ass licker or collecting 30k bmc.

Just say or do something not in tune with Meth addiction, you become an asslicker. Nawao.

Pls wetin do ipob this kind strong thing? undecided
who do you this kind strong thing
Seems you enjoy drinking Tinubu peepoo

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Nukilia: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Miscreants
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by calcal: 12:41am On Feb 18, 2022
I hope those local governments in Lagos paying Tinubu Atole #5m monthly speak out.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by nedekid: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Oilwell:

Bro you are not normal. You need need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

See your comments every few minutes.
He seems to be half witted undecided
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by jaxxy(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Loewe:
LOL... How come they didn't probe him before he had issues with Tinubu?

BRF had issues with Tinubu, na fight.
Ambode had issues with Tinubu, na wahala.
Now Aregbesola has issues with Tinubu, the same game is playing out and Gbaja is busy denying the obvious.
undecided

Anyways, Tinubu and his supporters should just remember that only God is unquestionable. Pride comes before downfall, that's a fact!

Buhari will soon unleash EFCC and NDLEA on all of them. They will become loyal.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Karlosorji(m): 1:47am On Feb 18, 2022
triple996:
We know d Truth bt kpurumiri people will always find a way to blame tinubu. They keep seeing him in their dreams.
who is Tinubu, man wey de pee for trouser

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by faridat001(f): 2:35am On Feb 18, 2022
The handwritting is already on the wall,no need for shalaye.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by 1825fv: 3:20am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
triple996:
[/s]
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by 1825fv: 3:21am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Seems "ass licking" now has a meaning different from the generally understood meaning.

If one is not drinking lamidi kwanu's urine, he is either an ass licker or collecting 30k bmc.

Just say or do something not in tune with Meth addiction, you become an asslicker. Nawao.

Pls wetin do ipob this kind strong thing? undecided
[/s]
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:40am On Feb 18, 2022
God bless all nairalanders that comment on this thread. I really laugh my ass off. Cheers guys.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Cj4charles(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Cannibal baba, you senior skull miners die, mining and consumption. Carry go
At least your region still remains the headquarters of Cannibalism, you cannot mine a human skull like we mine crude oil down here and not have a taste of it
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Honor10: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Loewe:

Do you people have sense at all? This motion was raised by a PDP rep, are u saying Tinubu control PDP reps too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by drey076(m): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2022
But who asked Mr Speaker to shalaye?
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by penceman(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2022
In osun state everyone knows those three are thieves who will soon be held accountable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP / FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.