Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing (22105 Views)

With N500, You Can Obtain Birth Certificate For A Non-existent Nigerian Child / Mentally-challenged Beggar Caught With N200,000 In Anambra / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2022
dangermouse:

Then she must have made up her mind to be a begger for life.
Carrying such huve amount of money on her will only expose her robbers. Why not open a bank account?

Lol

If you were an armed robber, would you have considered robbing a beggar, especially in Abuja where there are many billionaires and elites to rob?

Moreover, she knew she was safe and her money was safe since she was just seen as a poor beggar.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2022
kingthreat:

Well it is because of the ritualistic trends lately and beggars and mad people have been secret accomplices to crime. Let the woman go home. Begging should not be encouraged as a hustle.
Begging is not easy, there are alot of people who are involved in bigger crimes even the nigerian chief of police have being recently exposed to be a hard corrupt criminal, begger didn't ask anyone to be a ritualist or commit crimes. People chose to be criminals not the beggars fault. grin begging is as a result of necerssity.. let's concentrate on the bigger criminals, corrupt police chief, thieving governors and Tinubu and his bullion van.. let's leave beggars alone. Why are people hating on a poor beggar? While the real criminals are getting away in our faces. Why? Is it because we can not reach them?
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2022
DonAlexi:
ya dumb angry
Is that all you have to say? grin grin you just confirmed that you are one of the idiots with empty skull. grin i was right!

Try again, i give you another chance to make sense. cheesy
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by GreatAxeMan: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2022
How do you think Boko Haram ISWAP is able to move cash around without it being traced? Nigerians are born fools, honestly.

MufasaLion:
I'm really glad she got cleared! I never knew people's obsession with a beggar having such amount of money. They can all crawl back to their hole now.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by nairaman66(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2022
mema900:

Are you now saying that beggars never lack

Don’t give what you cannot afford.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by splashbaby(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2022
She was lucky she wasn't burnt alive
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
How do you think Boko Haram ISWAP is able to move cash around without it being traced? Nigerians are born fools, honestly.

You have a point also but that doesn't warrant you insulting Nigerians by calling them fools.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Crystasluvee(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:
I pity Nigeria....who gave FCTA the power to clear a criminal case like this...are they police or intelligent agency?? Nigeria is cursed and it will never be redeemed! Jafaar Mohammed re looted 10billion out of 13billion recovered loots and you think there's hope for Nigeria??

My country is not Cursed. Mindset and behavior varies
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by JustPowerApps(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Some girls still dey ask guys for asap 2k. Nah why I dey always talk say some Nigerian babes worse pass batu bearers, they no go believe. Why form toush when you gat nothing for pocket.

This woman already raised half a million and you still dey borrow gstrings do ashawo of 5k for 4rounds wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but wait O, when did street begging turn to white collar job wey person fit save #500k cheesy cheesy nah ISWAP money e go be. For someone to save 500k, the person must have spent thrice more.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by gulfer: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2022
My question is, "should she be regarded as a beggar any longer, how many workers on honest 30k minimum wage can have a savings of N500k and $100?" E get reason why I put am for quote..... If this is allowed to go, then that'll mean begging has been approved as a legal means of amassing wealth........ There's an instance that a beggar had houses, cars etc but was still a beggar recently and nothing was done about it, they'll continue to increase in geometrical proportion. My suggestion is that she should be profiled and warned never to be seen on the road again, 500k is enough to start something profitable lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2022
With that kind money she can start up something
Instead she'll continue to beg
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by GreatAxeMan: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Anyone who believes that a street beggar can earn half a million naira in an unspecified amount of time, purely from begging alone, deserves to be called a fool.

MufasaLion:

You have a point also but that doesn't warrant you insulting Nigerians by calling them fools.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by phadul: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2022
there is one beggar in kano who does mot accept anything lower than N200 he has houses and cars shocked
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by slowice(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Yes, beggers make a lot of money but had it been she bear a southern name, it would have turned horrible for her and her family members.

This is just fact... No hard feelings
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by rollywise(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
youngberry001:
they have only succeeded in exposing this innocent women to evils eyes, the money is no longer safe with her, area boys re on the lookouts sad

mtcheeew what a country.

That's if the money will even come back to get complete in the first place
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Anyone who believes that a street beggar can earn half a million naira in an unspecified amount of time, purely from begging alone, deserves to be called a fool.

I doubt if she made the money in a short space of time.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Bigchristo: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
The beggar in my bus stop, makes at least 7000 naira daily. He has almost 800000 naira in his account as at 2020. That is why you see them take new wives every year.

Modified. My wife's shop was close to his position. He gives her change of 50 and 20 naira, of almost 5k daily.

Secondly, I helped him transfer 600000,to his brother in Kebbi,when he wanted to take a new wife.
You literally mean begging is a lucrative business, no wonder dem nor wan work, I can only dash 3 sets of beggars money (1) those With lost of sight who doesn’t see anything (2) those with amputated legs and hands that can’t do anything (3) those with any kind of dysfunctional body, the rest can go and go any job or smallest business and stop begging
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lol

If you were an armed robber, would you have considered robbing a beggar, especially in Abuja where there are many billionaires and elites to rob?

Moreover, she knew she was safe and her money was safe since she was just seen as a poor beggar.
very clever! robbers would see her as a poor beggar. then again she is a poor beggar. That amount isn't that much compared to what some people carry on them, £1000 is smaller and easier to carry.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Lindodo20: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2022
It's like people don't know how rich these beggars actually are. The older ones among them who've been begging for many years are richer than most of the idiots giving them money
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by GreatAxeMan: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2022
They didn't specify how she made the money or over what period of time she was able to amass such an amount.

MufasaLion:

I doubt if she made the money in a short space of time.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by JustPowerApps(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
So a beggar is not allowed to have money in nigeria? cheesy isn't it obvious that she would have that kinda cash? Being that she is beggar of money.. cash are given to her... no credit cards debit cards or bank cheques. grin Nigeria is a joke..

One beggar here in Florida is drving a Range Rover and lives in a million $$$ beach house. She thinks we don't know.

In Romania begging is like a lucrative industry. They even recruit people to travel to France, Germany, UK and all over Europe just to beg and bring home to Romania thousands of cash

If they think it is easy to beg in the streets they are free to go out and try.
cheesy cheesy That's a beach house in florida? cool

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by dangermouse(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lol

She is no longer safe now. A mad woman/begger was exposed like this by the neighborhood watch personels here in ikotun Lagos and a sum of 50k discovered with her. She was later set free and the night of same day was brutally attacked by robbers at night and fatally injured.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
very clever! robbers would see her as a poor beggar. then again she is a poor beggar. That amount isn't that much compared to what some people carry on them, £1000 is smaller and easier to carry.

Exactly! £1000 is more than 500k, though.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Bigchristo:
You literally mean begging is a lucrative business, no wonder dem nor wan work, I can only dash 3 sets of beggars money (1) those With lost of sight who doesn’t see anything (2) those with amputated legs and hands that can’t do anything (3) those with any kind of dysfunctional body, the rest can go and go any job or smallest business and stop begging
One woman here in Florida a beggar drives a RR she live in a big beach house. She thinks we don't know. In Romania begging is a big booming business, the wealthiest people in Romania are beggars , they even recruit kids and adults to travel around Europe begging and raking in tax free cash, no debit card, credit card or bank cheques, all cash.

It is up to you which beggar you give but it wouldn't stop able people from begging. Afterall they are not criminals per se. There are bigger corrupt criminals like Abba Kyari nigerian so called chief of police. grin

1 Like

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Exactly! £1000 is more than 500k, though.
Yes! That is what i meant.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2022
dangermouse:

She is no longer safe now. A mad woman/begger was exposed like this by the neighborhood watch personels here in ikotun Lagos and a sum of 50k discovered with her. She was later set free and the night of same day was brutally attacked by robbers at night and fatally injured.

Well, she can relocate to nearby States like Kaduna and Nassarawa.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2022
JustPowerApps:

cheesy cheesy That's a beach house in florida? cool
Yes, grin grin but these are not the ones i was on about. The people living in those tents are not beggar mind you, they are homeless drug heads, houses have being provided for them but some of them refuses to live in the houses. I know one guy who lives in a Florida street tent his father is a millionaire car dealer
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
They didn't specify how she made the money or over what period of time she was able to amass such an amount.

Yes, they didn't. That ain't the duty of Nigerians no more since they had taken her to the Police. Blame the Police Department for incompetence, not Nigerians.

If the people were to do justice, it would have been a mob justice which is wrong and I'm also against.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
Yes! That is what i meant.

Right! Sadly, beggars can't be eradicated.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Why should they? Because she is a beggar? Tinubu should specify where he got a bullion van first. Otherwise.....
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Right! Sadly, beggars can't be eradicated.
No! They cannot, i hope they are not because anyone can become a beggar one day including myself. Begging is a neccesity something people do as a last resort. Some of us has begged in one way or the other in our lives, it doesn't have to be money but we have begged i know i have, a simple word like please is begging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Attacked For Sharing Dog Meat In Kaduna / Hoodlums Tied By Security Men In The East (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.