Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu (480 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
An Hausa Boy identified with the name AMINO IBRAHIM has explained why he rejected #15000 offered to him by Buhari team to stage false protest against IPOB Leader MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

IBRAHIM stated this on interview he had during the court trial of Kanu which took place on 16th of February 2022.

He expressed graritude towards Kanu whom he said he’s fighting for the freedom of everybody.

Read ���
“I refused to collect #15000 from them because I know they are trying to blackmail Nnamdi Kanu. This man want everybody even we the Hausa people to be free and live like human being. Not that I am too rich or that #15000 is to small for me but I will not do something that my mind will continue to judge me. I travel from Jigawa to Abuja to protest for the release of Nnamdi Kanu not to protest against him” He Maintained

Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Fahdiga(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
One of the few sane and hardworking northerner alive
Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpin1000: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
I was deceived all this while. So Hausa people get sense like this, the media made me feel they hate anyone that is not Muslim nor from the north.
But funny enough they are very friendly, especially the ones who had earnt how to speak english.
One thing I noticed from aboki men is that, the first time an aboki man comes to the south he will be hostile and suspicious of every move. But immediately they learn how to speak English, they become relaxed and more friendly. I just wonder what they've been told up North about the South.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Bastardlyrich: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
I keep saying it.
If you ask me a ssner to choose between hausas and yorubas,I will gladly choose hausa people.
The reason is obvious to every one with a conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I was deceived all this while. So Hausa people get sense like this, the media made me feel they hate anyone that is not Muslim nor from the north.
But funny enough
Hausa people get sense but Fulani people decieved them with the word *Hausa/Fulani" to commit all kinds of atrocities. They are coming back to their senses now

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Fahdiga(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
I keep saying it.
If you ask me a ssner to choose between hausas and yorubas,I will gladly choose hausa people.
The reason is obvious to every one with a conscience.
I understand where you are coming from bro. My home town is Ilesha Osun state but if you ask me I'll rather chose an Hausa man from Damaturu than a man from my town or tribe. E get why

1 Like

Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
IPOBians and rubbish
Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by IgweOfNnewi: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
So fake
You mean the kanu the monkey ohamadike prisoner of buhari? common, we are not brainless IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts that cannot reason, how will someone be trying to kill a decay man?

Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Jones4190(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aminu for president

1 Like

Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nna ehh dis ipob and fg issue ehnn � the two sides have perfected the art of lies and deciet and propaganda so takie side as an honest person at your own peril �.
Can the fg pay this man to protest against mnk? Hell Yes
Can ipob arrange this man to say this?
Hell Yes ��

Na wa oo.
Re: Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu by Emmajn1: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Seun, why is this topic not on front page?

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Approves $8.5m For Evacuation Of Nigerians In Ukraine / FACT CHECK: Viral Video Of ‘Terrorist Attack’ On Kaduna Airport Not Recent / Who Gave MC Oluomo A Ph.d?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.