Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria (2068 Views)

I Want To Sell My 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Owerri 20m / My 4 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
That's tyroline and looking neatly done.
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
gbadexy:
That's tyroline and looking neatly done.

Yessir! Thank you very much sir, I can’t wait for the finished product!

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by michlins(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
As we didn't do railings for you, let's do your tank stand

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fence and Gate done, Stamped floor ongoing,, External Painting loading....,,

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2022
So a few years ago we bought a 4 bedroom bungalow for my mother in law in ibadan, well mama just went home to be with the Lord. Now we have to decide what to do with the house. First option is to sell it (my option) second option, convert it to 2-2bedroom apartments and rent it out. (Wifey is from ibadan) grin ;Dso option 2 is it! Next, we have to get a moderate contractor for the job. Small job, if u are good; HONEST, GOOD & MODERATE, let me know.
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by michlins(m): 3:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Jeff68:
So a few years ago we bought a 4 bedroom bungalow for my mother in law in ibadan, well mama just went home to be with the Lord. Now we have to decide what to do with the house. First option is to sell it (my option) second option, convert it to 2-2bedroom apartments and rent it out. (Wifey is from ibadan) grin ;Dso option 2 is it! Next, we have to get a moderate contractor for the job. Small job, if u are good; HONEST, GOOD & MODERATE, let me know.
I pray mama finds rest

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by eazyd(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice work! I’m also working on a project and almost at the same stage. Rotech helped inspect my site at the beginning of the project and he caught some errors that was quickly fixed during the raft foundation.
I have some questions- how much did the plastering and pop cost? Was screeding done before painting?
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
eazyd:
Nice work! I’m also working on a project and almost at the same stage. Rotech helped inspect my site at the beginning of the project and he caught some errors that was quickly fixed during the raft foundation.
I have some questions- how much did the plastering and pop cost? Was screeding done before painting?

Congratulations on your project! I couldn’t tell u exactly the cost of plastering,,, but yes screeding was done before painting. Rotech77 is good!
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
michlins:
I pray mama finds rest

Thanks my brother!
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Chikebrain: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeff68:
So, after 2 weeks in 9ja, we were able to accomplish some things, right now, we are about 96% finished. This country can be very challenging! 99% of the people are not truthful nor hard working! Sorry, just my opinion. Liar everywhere �but we give all Glory to Almighty God for His Grace even for the little we are able to achieve. I must give gbadexy a lot of credit for his maturity. Please, please, please patronize him!, u will never regret it! I assure u! In fact I am willing to guarantee it! His paints are just as good as Home Depot’s �

I've been seeing nice reviews about @gbadexy paints. Hope to try him out on our current build

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chikebrain:

I've been seeing nice reviews about @gbadexy paints. Hope to try him out on our current build
Thanks very much for the consideration sir, look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Chikebrain:

I highly recommend him! His product is very good and he is a perfect, honest gentleman! He will not disappoint!!

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by michlins(m): 5:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Chikebrain:

give him your project. He's my destiny helper

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeff68:

I highly recommend him! His product is very good and he is a perfect, honest gentleman! He will not disappoint!!
I really appreciate you sir. May Grace continue to be with you. Amen.
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 5:49am On Apr 21, 2022
michlins:
give him your project. He's my destiny helper
My brother, you're loaded with potential, it's obvious to see. With or without anyone, you go still blow, it was a matter of time.
I appreciate your support.
I always discuss you with my wife that when you were being dragged, you never lost your composure nor gave negative comments but continued to engage in intelligent discuss there. A far cry from one guy that engage people with derision and accused someone of engaging in rituals to be getting building contract grin.

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
smiley Exterior painting ongoing,,., can I say it one more time, Regal Paint!!!!and I MUST give a plug to my painter, he is doing a WONDERFUL job!! tho, he is not on NL.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Beframia: 9:11pm On May 02, 2022
You are doing well sir. Weldone.

Jeff68:
smiley Exterior painting ongoing,,.pictures coming soon

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 4:56pm On May 04, 2022
New pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Fonyeri(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2022
Congratulations Sir, this is a very nice piece of architectural design and the colour scheme on your paint job is very beautiful.
we can also highlight some of your spaces with our Exquisite Turkish and Italian decorative designs.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by olukaygold(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2022
eazyd:
I'm into Plastering and Pop work sir...pls patronise me...pics available on request
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2022
Jeff68:
smiley Exterior painting ongoing,,., can I say it one more time, Regal Paint!!!!and I MUST give a plug to my painter, he is doing a WONDERFUL job!! tho, he is not on NL.

Did @Gbadexy supplied you the Painter?
Shadrach, may be?
Very nice color combinations.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by plasgidy: 11:30pm On May 04, 2022
Congratulations bro, I also have problems with my roof leakages here and there, we I’ve been patching it since it was done some where in owerri.

Though not a nairalander, I used macapolo folded sheets.

Spyder880 is a guru in building but always engaged I shall one day work with him.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 11:39pm On May 04, 2022
mufutau55:

Did @Gbadexy supplied you the Painter?
Shadrach, may be?
Very nice color combinations.

Hajji M.

Hello sir, thanks, Yes and no, he recommended the painter who had worked for another NLer, he is doing a good job, I would highly recommend him as well. It wasn’t Shadrach, his first name is Shola.
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 1:09am On May 05, 2022
Jeff68:

Hello sir, thanks, Yes and no, he recommended the painter who had worked for another NLer, he is doing a good job, I would highly recommend him as well. It wasn’t Shadrach, his first name is Shola.

Good. I am glad the painter is also doing a good job.
Good combination of good paint and a good painter.
The new painter is noted. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 11:40pm On May 12, 2022
I need a good post construction cleaner, someone hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and reasonable! Yes! I am asking for a lot!!

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
I have decided to sell my bungalow in Ibadan. PLEASE, I need a good Real Estate Lawyer in IBADAN, Reasonable and GOOD! to list a property for me. Respond if you know one.
Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by Jeff68: 2:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Just an update,,,now comes the dreadful part, I need tenants, good, God fearing, family oriented type, I don’t know if such exists in Nigeria! I have 2, 3bedroom appt. to rent, there will be heavy screening! Almighty God will help me sha!

1 Like

Re: My 4 Year Project Adventure In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Just woow! I have just one picture of a stand alone magnificent structure such as this.
It's outstanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Selling Amen Estate Phrase 3 / Big Shop To Let @ Agidi Road Alapere Ketu With Packing Space. / Granite, Gravel, Chippings & Stone Dust Supply In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.