Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University (485 Views)

Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages / 11 Brand New Courses To Be Taught In South African Universities / BETA: UNN Ranks Number One University In Nigeria, 17 In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by NoApology(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2022
Cheers to Emmanuel Ikechukwu Umeonyirioha, the first Igbo Language lecturer in University of Oxford. He also holds a PhD in Chinese Language and is head of translations for Abibiman Publishing. There’s nothing as sweet as having members of your inner circle being successful and in positions of importance. Stars have been assembled under one roof, and we will dominate the skies and shine.

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.umeonyirioha

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by doggedfighter(f): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2022
I am ready to be taught.

Admit me grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by NoApology(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
I am ready to be taught.

Admit me grin

You dey find means to japa abi grin

Iro! All of us wee die here
Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by cherishmichael: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Wow! This is cool, super amazing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by doggedfighter(f): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2022
NoApology:

You are wise grin

I don leave you go.

No be me and you grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by cherishmichael: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2022
NoApology:

Lolzzzz
Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by Winningbot: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2022
kiss

Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by EasternActivist: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2022
NoApology:

You go die alone grin
Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin Nice development. Igbo language is so widely recognized across Europe and the Americas,and the most widely spoken African language,thanks to the Igbo diaspora which developed from the slave trade eras.
BTW,many will develop High BP over this news.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by CryptoClub2018: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Chest beating about to go down 3, 2, 1, .....
Re: Igbo Language To Be Taught In The World's Number One University by christejames(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations nwafor!

Anywhere you see me call kpo'm Onye-Igbo!

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student / JUST IN: Usman Danfodio University Cut-off Mark For 2022/2023 Announced / How’s It Done…ptdf Scholarship Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.