Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) (8234 Views)

Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TRUST WORTHINESS

"RETURN THE THINGS KEPT WITH YOU AS TRUST (AMANAH) TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS."

FINISHED RACISM

"OH PEOPLE, NO ONE IS HIGER THAN THE OTHER UNLESS HIS IS IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD. NO ARAB IS SUPERIOR TO NON-ARAB AND NO WHITE IS SUPERIOR TO ANY BLACK ( AND VICE VERSA EXCEPT IN PIETY”

SERVANTS/EMPLOYEES RIGHT

"OH PEOPLE, BE MINDFUL OF THOSE WHO WORK UNDER YOU. FEED AND CLOTH THEM AS YOU FEED AND CLOTH YOURSELVES”

ECONOMIC JUSTICE

“ALLAH HAS FORBIDDEN YOU TO TAKE USURY (INTEREST), THEREFORE ALL INTEREST OBLIGATIONS SHALL HENCEFORTH BE WAIVED. YOUR CAPITAL IS YOURS TO KEEP. YOU WILL NEITHER INFLICT NOR SUFFER ANY INEQUALITY. ALLAH HAS JUDGED THAT THERE SHALL BE NO INTEREST.”

ON WOMEN

“O PEOPLE, IT IS TRUE THAT YOU HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR WOMEN, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE RIGHT OVER YOU.

IF THEY ABIDE BY YOUR RIGHT THEN TO THEM BELONGS THE RIGHT TO BE FED AND CLOTHED IN KINDNESS.

DO TREAT YOUR WOMEN WELL AND BE KIND TO THEM FOR THEY ARE YOUR PARTNERS AND COMMITTED HELPERS.

AND IT IS YOUR RIGHT THAT THEY DO NOT MAKE FRIENDS WITH ANY ONE OF WHOM YOU DO NOT APPROVE, AS WELL AS NEVER TO COMMIT ADULTERY.

THIS MESSAGE CAN ONLY COME FROM THE PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH.

Please can you give me citation of the Last verse
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Why did Allah say that the reward for good people is that they will be light skinned while the reward for bad people is that they will be dark skinned?

Surah 3:106 :

"On the Day some faces will turn white and some faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black, to them it will be said, "Did you disbelieve after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject."

I will tell you later
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please can you give me citation of the Last verse
IMAM AL-TIRMIDHI HADITH NUMBER 1628 2046 2085

WHY undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
OBALOLA angry

OBALOLA55:
TRUST WORTHINESS

FINISHED RACISM

"OH PEOPLE, NO ONE IS HIGER THAN THE OTHER UNLESS HIS IS IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD. NO ARAB IS SUPERIOR TO NON-ARAB AND NO WHITE IS SUPERIOR TO ANY BLACK ( AND VICE VERSA EXCEPT IN PIETY”

SERVANTS/EMPLOYEES RIGHT

"OH PEOPLE, BE MINDFUL OF THOSE WHO WORK UNDER YOU. FEED AND CLOTH THEM AS YOU FEED AND CLOTH YOURSELVES”

ECONOMIC JUSTICE

“ALLAH HAS FORBIDDEN YOU TO TAKE USURY (INTEREST), THEREFORE ALL INTEREST OBLIGATIONS SHALL HENCEFORTH BE WAIVED. YOUR CAPITAL IS YOURS TO KEEP. YOU WILL NEITHER INFLICT NOR SUFFER ANY INEQUALITY. ALLAH HAS JUDGED THAT THERE SHALL BE NO INTEREST.”

ON WOMEN

“O PEOPLE, IT IS TRUE THAT YOU HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR WOMEN, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE RIGHT OVER YOU.

IF THEY ABIDE BY YOUR RIGHT THEN TO THEM BELONGS THE RIGHT TO BE FED AND CLOTHED IN KINDNESS.

DO TREAT YOUR WOMEN WELL AND BE KIND TO THEM FOR THEY ARE YOUR PARTNERS AND COMMITTED HELPERS.

AND IT IS YOUR RIGHT THAT THEY DO NOT MAKE FRIENDS WITH ANY ONE OF WHOM YOU DO NOT APPROVE, AS WELL AS NEVER TO COMMIT ADULTERY.

Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
OBALOLA angry

KILODE grin
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by Lordmoh: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Why did Allah say that the reward for good people is that they will be light skinned while the reward for bad people is that they will be dark skinned?

Surah 3:106 :

"On the Day some faces will turn white and some faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black, to them it will be said, "Did you disbelieve after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject."

'brightness' signifies the brightness of the light of Faith, that is, the faces of believers shall be resplendent with the light of Faith, fresh and smiling due to happiness (as a result of rewards bestowed upon them by Allah). 'Darkness' signifies the darkness of disbelief, that is, the faces of the disbelievers will be covered with the gloomy anguish of disbelief and the added soot of sin and transgression would turn them still darker. be guided
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by GreatAxeMan: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Why did Muhammad say that Satan resembles a black man?

Sahih Muslim vol. 9, p. 46-47). 3.

I heard Allah's Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [Surah 9:61]

Why did Gabriel tell Muhammad that the black man has a heart that is filthier than that of a donkey?

Gabriel came to Allah's apostle and said, 'If a black man comes to you, his heart is more gross than a donkey's."

Sirat Rasul Allah Ibn Ishaq Page 243

Lordmoh:

'brightness' signifies the brightness of the light of Faith, that is, the faces of believers shall be resplendent with the light of Faith, fresh and smiling due to happiness (as a result of rewards bestowed upon them by Allah). 'Darkness' signifies the darkness of disbelief, that is, the faces of the disbelievers will be covered with the gloomy anguish of disbelief and the added soot of sin and transgression would turn them still darker. be guided

1 Like

Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by 1826s: 6:05am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
OBALOLA angry

[/s]
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2022
You amazed me. angry

How on Earth
OBALOLA55:
KILODE grin
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You amazed me. angry

How on Earth
HOW COME YOU NOR COME GIVE ME MAIZE CHOP SINCE I AMAIZE YOU grin

BUT HOW I TAKE DEY AMAZE YOU BRUH
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Your being a Muslim amazed me...

You ain't Igbo again because you're not Yoruba angry
OBALOLA55:
HOW COME YOU NOR COME GIVE ME MAIZE CHOP SINCE I AMAIZE YOU grin

BUT HOW I TAKE DEY AMAZE YOU BRUH
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

ARE YOU NOT THE SUPPORTER OF PRESIDENT BUHARI AGAIN
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by motayoayinde: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TRUST WORTHINESS

FINISHED RACISM

SERVANTS/EMPLOYEES RIGHT

ECONOMIC JUSTICE

ON WOMEN

SURPRISE!

WELCOME TO ISLAM BRO.

ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM.
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by Lordmoh: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Why did Muhammad say that Satan resembles a black man?

Sahih Muslim vol. 9, p. 46-47). 3.

I heard Allah's Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [Surah 9:61]

Why did Gabriel tell Muhammad that the black man has a heart that is filthier than that of a donkey?

Gabriel came to Allah's apostle and said, 'If a black man comes to you, his heart is more gross than a donkey's."

Sirat Rasul Allah Ibn Ishaq Page 243
Be specific with your reference, point out Hadith number not page. Or post a link

1 Like

Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by 1827scv: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
You amazed me. angry

How on Earth
[/s]
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by 1827scv: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]
Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
motayoayinde:

SURPRISE!

WELCOME TO ISLAM BRO.

ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM.
I’M A MONOTHEIST BRUH AND I BELIEVE IN THE ONENESS OF GOD, CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) by GreatAxeMan: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Why did Moohamad say that if you see a black woman in your dreams, it is a symbol of disease?

Narrated `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw in a dream a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161

Lordmoh:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Muslims Balance These Narratives / Muhammad Killed People, So How Can He Be Good? / Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.