Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,081 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders (17051 Views)

Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President / El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate / Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 28, 2022
And how exactly do you guys plan on leaving?. I despise idle threats.
Re: 2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders by TrueNigerian300: 5:28am On Feb 28, 2022
perez100:
If they give us the opportunity to rule Nigeria then we will solidly support one Nigeria and forgive all those that offended us because they on their own allowed us to rule. That means they have accepted their mistakes and corrected it.

But if they still continue in their gang up against us - then get enough weapons and we will give Nigeria the war they want. Just enough weapons and leave the rest for guys to bring Nigeria down .

We actually want peace but whatever that will bring justice is acceptable to us - war inclusive. Though, war is not good but we will have no option than to engage them. I have volunteered to be a leader for peace and war. First, I choose peace but war is my second option.

Keep making mouth later be shouting genocide. So other that became president force others into voting for them? Power is not given on a platter of gold anywhere in the world. You grab it by what you have including but limited to Strategies, intellectualism, money. You can however grab it by force as well but be prepared to pay the price as well.

I actually want to see an Igbo president but with this blackmail from Igbo leadership. When others were forming alliance you are fuming in your mouth shouting slave. Don't be politically lazy go and build bridges like others if Ijaw can be president Igbo can be. No one hate you but yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders by aribisala0(m): 7:18am On Jan 04
Re: 2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders by Elbeamer: 7:51pm On Feb 20
aribisala0:
Why pick on Yoruba ? Are they the only Nigerans
You are speculatng there is no historical evidence to back your claim but here is evidence that Eboes did not vote Abiola

So look in the mirror if you are looking for hate

What you should have said is
NOT
The most hated
BUT
The most hateful
You hate Yorubas and in your minds expect that they must hate you

That s the psychological reality
Yoruba vote based on SELF INTEREST. and typically that means voting for a Yoruba person . Self love rathe than hatred for anyone else and in the past that has always meant being in opposition so we have learnt how to mind our business comfortably WITHOUT being part of the FG
Imagine a Yoruba president withholding funds of Lagos state and handcuffing a Yoruba IG so for us there is no particular gain in being president

We are the best prepared to breakaway today and so the only thing we want from presidency is restructuring .You cannot deliver that
My guy how far.. I had to wait this long for reality to answer the questions you put on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges / PDP Says Tinubu Is A Betrayer / Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.