Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop (28852 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by mysticwarrior(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
By the way where is that Xhosa boy?
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Nnamdipapa(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
morpheus101:

You are just a sell out. Pandering to the opponent.

Hide your face.

Look at the country and tell me anything to be proud of. Just one thing.
Instead of fighting with South Africans, you should be protesting and fighting with your irresponsible leaders and mumu followers.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Nnamdipapa(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
morpheus101:

You are just a sell out. Pandering to the opponent.

Hide your face.

Can you honestly answer this question

"So again I ask u - what do you get for your massive oil wealth in Nigeria?

No roads, no electricity, no clean drinking tap water, no quality hospitals , no quality schools, no security, no jobs , no state welfare (grants like in other oil rich countries and non-oil countries like SA)., "
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by JaceBlaze: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
mysticwarrior:
its an acknowledgment from a south African paying homage to the giant.

Because that empty slogan can only carry weight and prestige if a South African acknowledges it? Wow thank you for affirming that your pathetic existence has a meaning only when South Africans validate it shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by mysticwarrior(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Because that empty slogan can only carry weight and prestige if a South African acknowledges it? Wow thank you for affirming that your pathetic existence has a meaning only when South Africans validate it shocked

Odoyo just continue to dey yarn opata.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by JaceBlaze: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Odoyo just continue to dey yarn opata.

Insecure kwere.... grin

1 Like

Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by morpheus101: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nnamdipapa:

Look at the country and tell me anything to be proud of. Just one thing.
Instead of fighting with South Africans, you should be protesting and fighting with your irresponsible leaders and mumu followers.

If you care to look properly you will see there are constant protests and fightings going on in Nigeria but you want to be blind so stay blind.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by morpheus101: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nnamdipapa:

Can you honestly answer this question

"So again I ask u - what do you get for your massive oil wealth in Nigeria?

No roads, no electricity, no clean drinking tap water, no quality hospitals , no quality schools, no security, no jobs , no state welfare (grants like in other oil rich countries and non-oil countries like SA)., "

So when you say "no" do you mean "Zero" ?
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Transcriber:

I don't agree with anyone or anything concerning Mzansi cities
I barely know cities over there
Tjobathong where are the tweet links I asked for?

I told u to ask nicely for them using the words "may you please".
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Transcriber: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I told u to ask nicely for them using the words "may you please".
give me the links or STFU angry
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Transcriber:
give me the links or STFU angry

Nope.
Re: South African Mob Kills Nigerian Man In His Shop by Transcriber: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Nope.
voetsk wena angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Customs Seizes Foreign Rice, Vehicles Worth N145m In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.