Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,814 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Jesus Christ Crucified; The Word That Defines Our Choices - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified; The Word That Defines Our Choices (160 Views)

Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Some Bible Passage That Defines Marriage As God's Call For Particular Believers / Various Ways The Bible Defines Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified; The Word That Defines Our Choices by ochibuogwu5: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Oh God, Abbah My Father, Your Word(Christ Jesus Crucified dwelling within my mortal-body as revealed by Your Holy Spirit through the letters of the holy bible) is a lamp(bases) for my feet(thoughts) and a light(standard) for my paths(decisions) in Jesus name. Amen. (Psalm 119:105)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified; The Word That Defines Our Choices by ochibuogwu5: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Galatians 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty/freedom; only use not liberty/freedom for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified; The Word That Defines Our Choices by ochibuogwu5: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Psalms 94:19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy(Holy Spirit) comforts delight my soul.

(1) (Reply)

NSPPD Prophetic Prayers With Jerry Eze Wed 2 March 2022 / Religious Faith Makes One Unintelligent And Irrational. / Nation Where Christians Get Beheaded Or Crucify For Their Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.