Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies (23744 Views)

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s (2) (3) (4)

Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Benrosaria(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaHXdFMLldr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

May the undying sun burn your skins into reds till you bleed no more.

Misguiding life demonically.

Help blacks wake up and stop stabbing them while they sleep
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Munzy14(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Samunique:
Honestly, you're the most f0olish being in the universe, you lack common sense in its entirety !!! undecided
Lmao...that one go stress you..Just freestyle am.. grin
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by BigBashiru: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Benrosaria:

Africans are equal if not superior to the western European savages. Wake up!
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Missionaire: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
helinues:
Baba n la mistake.

There are some many people that have not lived alone for just 3 yeara to experience life on their own.

So if the pastor is advising ladies to get married at 20, is he saying they should combine education with marriage?

Would they be financially, psychologically and emotionally ready for marriage at that age?

Bro, he didn't say 20. He said in their 20s. That's from the age of 20-29.
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Spandau: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaHXdFMLldr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Big mouth. Big platform. Nonsense talk.. A description of Nigerian clergies of today.

Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Emaprince: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Anything that berates women, seun would push it to the front page of his forum.

What lesson do you want us to learn from this misogynistic post?

Are you telling me it's only women that nag or or that age plays a big factor in nagging?

God punish men for always making it look as if only women want marriage.
When you were on all marriage threads posting "God when"..what were you asking about?

Is it not marriage?
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by djon78(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ugonna62:
The man is absolutly right,20s is the prime of beulty of every woman,but if you use this age bracket to do shakara instead of getting down with a serious of man of your choice,(thats if ur intrested in marriage) 'sister e go hard o,.but for that nagging side,me think everywoman nag when there is no money irrespective of their age.

Wetin the man talk na true

Once a young woman is responsible and well raised
The kind disturbance she go get from men in her 20s no be here

And those with sensible mother's will be advised to marry.

All my sisters married latest 24 25, they were done with school, preparing for nysc.
My mother insisted they must marry, because men were trouping. With guide they married responsible men.
Today our first daughter, her kids are all almost in secondary School, while some of her mates that were building career never marry self

And she is still progressing top in her career, never missed anything.

I always tell young women I come across, once you finish school marry. Now that you are Young. Wisely search out a serious young man among men hanging around you. You won't regret it.

Don't carry what you will give your husband to enjoy dey give miscreants and unserious fellows. Keep the juice of your feminity for your husband.
Search out a serious hardworking young man among your chikers and settle down

Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Benrosaria:
You think they are sleeping? undecided
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by shaboti: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Are you telling me it's only women that nag or or that age plays a big factor in nagging?

its lalasticlala 's handwork
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by saphiere(f): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2022
shaboti:
its lalasticlala 's handwork
No! Not my lala. Lalasticlala supports "The FUTURE is FEMALE" movement. I have seen lala comment about future being female.
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by macho44(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Okay. But, marriage is not for everybody na cheesy cheesy

Including you? grin
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Elporo(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2022
okwadatigbogal:
Typical African...misplaced priorities!
Africans never produce or invent anything

Are you sure of this?
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Paramount01(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:

The early u understand woman needs marriage more than man the better for you

Average man just marry for child which they can get anywhere but woman marry for PRESTIGE,Security. E.t.c
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Emdebby2: 2:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Early marriage does not guarantee 100% happiness.

Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by phenase(m): 3:04am On Feb 19, 2022
So true, but once there is the money to take good care of the family.

Guys abeg check my signature and cash out now. IT'S LEGIT.
I don chop clean mouth.
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by 1826s: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2022
helinues:

Sorry who is this?
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Benrosaria(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africans are equal if not superior to the western European savages. Wake up!

Of course they are superior but they are held in bounds with the Bible
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by HRMK: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Okay. But, marriage is not for everybody na cheesy cheesy
NOT FOR EVERYBODY?LIKE U?YOU DONT WANT TO BE MARRIED?BUT TO BE BABYPAPA/MAMA OR....WHAT
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Seakay:
Will they marry themselves??

He said when people show interest in them. What he said is truth. Everyone has his time. If you miss it, it takes grace to get it back.
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2022
macho44:

Including you? grin
no ooo.
I wan marry cheesy cheesy

Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Samunique(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...that one go stress you..Just freestyle am.. grin
Abi, na ban thing na cheesy
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by winner37(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2022
I don't know why this man has decided to be talking this way. Wait !! Was marriage meant for everyone ?
if not because of one thing my affair with ladies would have be on condition which is " oppression born for me i pay you and you go away ". The way am seeing ladies now even to Bleep them is a very huge worrisome problem to me...
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by macho44(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
no ooo.
I wan marry cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin. My Brother Is Single, I wan Match Make You & Him, Do You Mind? cheesy
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Kaycee9242(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
LaSenior:

Girls in their 20s dey give wahala eeeeh if you try to get one wey her head dey correct na to thank God ooooo

U are more dan correct, am battling with one now. This life no balance I swear
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by BigBashiru: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
djon78:

Wetin the man talk na true

Once a young woman is responsible and well raised
The kind disturbance she go get from men in her 20s no be here

And those with sensible mother's will be advised to marry.

All my sisters married latest 24 25, they were done with school, preparing for nysc.
My mother insisted they must marry, because men were trouping. With guide they married responsible men.
Today our first daughter, her kids are all almost in secondary School, while some of her mates that were building career never marry self

And she is still progressing top in her career, never missed anything.

I always tell young women I come across, once you finish school marry. Now that you are Young. Wisely search out a serious young man among men hanging around you. You won't regret it.

Don't carry what you will give your husband to enjoy dey give miscreants and unserious fellows. Keep the juice of your feminity for your husband.
Search out a serious hardworking young man among your chikers and settle down

1. The reason responsible men cheat (responsible men oh) is simple.... by the time most women want to settle down, the goods is no longer fresh....yet they expect the man to shoulder all the financial and other responsibilities AND STICK TO ONLY HER.... life doesn't work that way.

2. Parents encourage late marriage in their children by encouraging them to "focus on your studies".... tell me which is better - being in school with a husband to be or fukking around in school with unserious boyfriends??

3. Most women get damaged through the boyfriend system thru abortions etc.

4. Most young girls won't heed the warning because the volume of demand in their early 20s gives them a warped sense of reality that they think will last forever...

5. What consoles men for bearing financial responsibility is good character followed by young looks.... when both are taken out there is simply no incentive to shoulder thr financial responsibilities of a "wife"
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by BigBashiru: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kaycee9242:

Which wahala she dey give u.... the primary issue young girls have is that demand is very high..... hence they have a warped sense of reality.
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by LaSenior: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kaycee9242:

same here bro infact the thing don dey tire me I swear

If she come mistakingly finds out that you really love her just forget it because she will surely show you too much wahala

Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation