Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,306 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies (23788 Views)

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / How Islam Managed To Solve The Most Nagging Problem In Christianity / 7 Contemporary Nigerian Gospel Artistes In Their 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by LaSenior: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Which wahala she dey give u.... the primary issue young girls have is that demand is very high..... hence they have a warped sense of reality.
no be small thing their demands are so high they feel entitled to every kobo in your pocket

Now iPhone xs Max is what she's asking for now you see why all those small small Yahoo boys dey butcher them
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by BigBashiru: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
LaSenior:
no be small thing their demands are so high they feel entitled to every kobo in your pocket

Now iPhone xs Max is what she's asking for now you see why all those small small Yahoo boys dey butcher them

that girl no like you if she did she will not be making excessive demands. When i gift girls i dont give them more than N1k or absolute max N2k and if she is exceptional and i truly like her then N2500... most girls i just give N500.
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by Kaycee9242(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2022
LaSenior:
same here bro infact the thing don dey tire me I swear

If she come mistakingly finds out that you really love her just forget it because she will surely show you too much wahala

D older ones are more understanding, respectful and mature, I no come know d one we should go for. Make person no go marry hell fire put for house in d name of younger ones oooo
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by yemmywesey(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nah true talk be that, ride on pastor
Re: Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies by djon78(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kaycee9242:

D older ones are more understanding, respectful and mature, I no come know d one we should go for. Make person no go marry hell fire put for house in d name of younger ones oooo

Not always true
Some older ones are even worse
They will play good to get what they want.
Once they get what they want
You will see there true colors
Then you will become trapped, because you are already married

Younger ones can be managed
What you just need is patience
They will outgrow it when they grow up more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.