Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? (3083 Views)

My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Ayietim(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yes, it’s bad. Friendship is a relationship between people willing to trust each other completely. And committed to protect the mental and emotional health of each other.

Total trust is the bond which makes friends grow into each other and become one. As one, they treat themselves in completely special ways different from the way they treat others.

These ways exclude the keeping of secrets from each other and include the sharing of almost everything.

They share happy moments, support each other through hard times, save memories and connections in special ways that comfort, protect and strengthen the total trust they have in each other,

So, a friend who is truly a friend in deed will save your number in a manner and way that remove all doubts and strengthen the assurance that your place is secured in their heart.

If your friend doesn’t save your number at all or in a special way, it means that you don’t have a special place in their heart.

If they don’t save your number, then they’re avoiding a conflict with someone else they love more, cherish more and wouldn’t want to lose.

https://ayietim.com/2022/02/18/my-friend-doesnt-save-my-number-is-it-bad/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by illicit(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
It doesn't matter

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by candidladyTemp(f): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wahala

Then when ihad a boyfriend ididnt save his number

Don't even have my folks number saved on my phone...

Y'all "Males" are too insecure
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by DonBenny77(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
There may be a good reason reason.
Like currently contacts of my loved ones are not stored in my phone but backedup somewhere. E get why
grin
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
DonBenny77:
There may be a good reason reason.
Like currently contacts of my loved ones are not stored in my phone but backedup somewhere. E get why
grin
grin grin grin

One love... Those wicked people...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by DonBenny77(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin grin grin

One love... Those wicked people...
grin
They think they are wise
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
DonBenny77:

grin
They think they are wise
But we are Nigerians!!! grin
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Truvelisback(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maybe u aren't that important to him.
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by hokekeholah: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't save my mom's number because its too simple to forget.
If I could recollect ur number offhand, I don't need to save it. That's me
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by flokii: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maybe the said friend has crammed the number.. but even at that, you should still save the contacts of loved ones in your phonebook.

That one might just be a frienemy.. just like the ones that always screenshot their chats and messages with those they claim are their friends.
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Fakbrown: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Me have true caller, I rarely save numbers. If I need to call you I just checked through my true caller, though is stressful
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Kunglao917: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thrash

If you are my friend and you see me not saving your digit

Just know that I memorise it already
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by helinues: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
You are probably his friend but he is yet to categorize you as his friend.

If I am yet to trust you, you shouldn't expect your number to be in my list

Sometimes when I see people with so many contacts on phone and social medias, there is a question which always pop through my mind, if they should send a general message of needing 5K urgently, how many of those people on their list can help?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Ayietim(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kunglao917:
Thrash

If you are my friend and you see me not saving your digit

Just know that I memorise it already

How would feel if your girlfriend doesn't save your digits?
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by helinues: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ayietim:

How would feel if your girlfriend doesn't save your digits?

And what if she saves your name with weird name, una go still complain
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Ayietim(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
helinues:

Yes. not in a way that gives comfort and security?
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by helinues: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ayietim:

Yes. not in a way that gives comfort and security?

Well in my own case, I care less whether you save my number or save it with weird name. I don't like to snoop around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by AdorableSat: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maybe you can ask why? But as long as we call each other without asking who is this? I don’t think it’s an issue. Besides, I’ll be happy knowing my friend has my number stored in his/her head than the phone. So even without their phone, they can call me.
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by AdorableSat: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
helinues:
You are probably his friend but he is yet to categorize you as his friend.

If I am yet to trust you, you shouldn't expect your number to be in my list

Sometimes when I see people with so many contacts on phone and social medias, there is a question which always pop through my mind, if they should send a general message of needing 5K urgently, how many of those people on their list can help?

I guess some people save lots of numbers in their phones for
1. Lots of WhatsApp view (maybe they are selling something)
2. “Just incase”, we don’t know the future, that person might become big and they will be connected to them
3. For just any future use, they might just need them for something
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by 1826s: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by Southernigbo: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2022
maybe still thinking of what to label u with
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by MufasaLion: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2022
I really need a day to delete some contacts on my phone. It's too much.
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? by excell0001: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2022
I had a friend whose parents are over protective she memorize numbers like lots of them. so where will you classify that

(1) (Reply)

Two Things That Attract Girls To A Guy. / Hairy Asses / Please Help,i Don't Want To Kill Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.