Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 (2149 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
youngsahito:
just go to their twitter account and post all this evidence to them. They might likely answer u.

Respect!!!
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Gate050: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
femijay8271:

Ehhhhyaaaa sorry ooo grin grin grin I know say d tin enter your body small
Oloriburuku le le yi o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gate050:

Oloriburuku ni MI cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin... I know say d tin still dey pepper u... Thank goodness say na u use your mouth talk ham
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Gate050: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
femijay8271:

grin grin grin... I know say d tin still dey pepper u... Thank goodness say na u use your mouth talk ham
Dindinrin. Who get your time.
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gate050:

Dindinrin. Who get your time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... I don laugh tire, so na "who get your time" now?
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Gate050: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
femijay8271:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... I don laugh tire, so na "who get your time" now?
Free me guy. Go away!
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gate050:

Free me guy. Go away!

So u dey pursue me now ba.... Alright bye bye
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Alabihaskillus: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
Gate050:

I'm glad she was scammed but sad the amount was so little. I wish her life savings is gone. Idiot! Animal in human skin!

I always tell people. Do not do business base on trust. Nigerian ain't trust worthy including me. ONLY IDIOT SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE HE/SHE HAS NEVER MET IN PERSON. I WILL NEVER SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE I MET ON WHATSAPP. I WILL NEVER ORDER FOR ANY TYPE OF GOODS IS NOT FROM JUMIA AND OTHER BIG COMPANIES. I WISH SHE LAST LOSS HER LIFE SAVINGS... IDIOT!
[/s]
Afonja why so much anger and bitterness? Na u dem scam? And na u dey beg for the other thread for help due to childlessness. Na this kind bitterness u wan use raise children?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Bolaji26(m): 3:42am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Who is your guy yaro? undecided

I know you be guy..

Catfish account

So no Come here dey form 2 oranges for me
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Gate050: 3:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Alabihaskillus:

Afonja why so much anger and bitterness? Na u dem scam? And na u dey beg for the other thread for help due to childlessness. Na this kind bitterness u wan use raise children?
You're very sick. Go back to that thread, read to understand. Never seek for help. Got my kid already.
About that comment, I'm only speaking sense to senseless ones like you so you don't come here later begging for help cuz we don't give out any. Idiot
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by candidladyTemp(f): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Bolaji26:

I know you be guy..

Catfish account

So no Come here dey form 2 oranges for me

Iam not a guy silly

But what if Iam a guy and gay?

Are you homophobic?

If no then babu wahala

If yes.... Can you do a les?
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Alabihaskillus: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
Gate050:

You're very sick. Go back to that thread, read to understand. Never seek for help. Got my kid already.
About that comment, I'm only speaking sense to senseless ones like you so you don't come here later begging for help cuz we don't give out any. Idiot
[/s]
Ooh so u got a kid already? How did that happen? Baby factory??.. adopted? Or u stole it? That baby must be a spawn of bitterness, hatred and disgust just like his/her parents. Sad humans like u either end up as ritualists or serial killers in d long run. Just hope amotekun will be around to nip u quick when u start to display undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by spinna: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2022
To say never do online business is being backward..i do a lot of online business selling brachiaria grass seeds for pasture establishment and Moringa leaf powder... None of my customers have ever been scammed by me God forbid...

There should be a way to catch this Boer goats scammer and his type.. to sanitize the e commerce space
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Bolaji26(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Iam not a guy silly

But what if Iam a guy and gay?

Are you homophobic?

If no then babu wahala

If yes.... Can you do a les?

I think you missed road,you wanted to direct this your question to you gay dad not me.

Don't tag me again abeg

Shalom
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Fadafada231(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2022
felixzo1:
You would have simply told him to make a video call hold the goat or that you want to do cash and carry. Those goats are very expensive, one goes for about 600k or more, anyone selling less than that is a scammer

If a single goat is 600k how much is cow then

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by FahBuLous: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2022
To trust is not bad..
I dunno why people find pleasure in scamming someone of their hard earned money...

This scammers are spoiling businesses for the legits ones...

God bless help us...

Op, make the whole stuff go viral very well, report to any authority you know...
This scammers must be brought to book...
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2022
FahBuLous:
To trust is not bad..
I dunno why people find pleasure in scamming someone of their hard earned money...

This scammers are spoiling businesses for the legits ones...

God bless help us...

Op, make the whole stuff go viral very well, report to any authority you know...
This scammers must be brought to book...

Thanks sir, I will surely try my best in that
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2022
MissBKsoul:
If you are on Facebook.... Go to RANT HEADQUARTERS EXTENSION... join the group, report him there with every of his details and pictures.... He will call you by himself to refund your money to you...

Hmmm... Never heard of that group but I will try it out. Thanks so much.
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by felixzo1(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Fadafada231:

If a single goat is 600k how much is cow then
na soo we see am ooh, they are exotic goats used for genetic improvement of local breeds. The mature weight of those goats. Is above 150kg. And they grow very fast, they have better dress weight than Local goats. Summary na agric breed of the goat world. an exotic cow of 3 months is above 600k too for above a year it cost move than 1.5m.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
How do you guys keep falling into buying scam? Crazy.
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by usj(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
A couple on a romantic getaway find themselves stranded at sea when a tropical storm sweeps away their villa. In order to survive, they are forced to fight the elements, while sharks circle below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVt0yIeWO8
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Candidlady: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bolaji26:

I think you missed road,you wanted to direct this your question to you gay dad not me.

Don't tag me again abeg

Shalom

Itagged you again.... Fly claiming dragon...

BT/BR

Brown teeth. Brown roof
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Bolaji26(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author grin grin=Candidlady post=110365482]

Itagged you again.... Fly claiming dragon...

BT/BR

Brown teeth. Brown roof [/quote]

grin

This guy no get sense..

How has been your weekend sha
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Candidlady: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bolaji26:

grin

This guy no get sense..

How has been your weekend sha

My weekend is going fine thank you..

Did you get the drugs isent your pop ...

The doc said his Epididymitis could lead to something serious ...
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by samuel051: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
That's scammer tunde on the beat, op search scammer tunde on nairaland.. or check my posts.
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
samuel051:
That's scammer tunde on the beat, op search scammer tunde on nairaland.. or check my posts.

Alright thanks sir, I will do that
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by gentleman82: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
The best format to catch this type of thief is patience. Allow for the passage of at least a month to go bye, then use a different Facebook or WhatsApp account of a new person to communicate with him, ask to make purchases from him pretend that you are in different state and town with him, when he demands for payment tell him that you will send someone who stays in the same state with him to give him half the money face to face, but you don't mind not collecting the goods right away, always insist on half payment only never accept full payment so he won't suspect you, if he accepts then he has fallen , take the police to arrest him.
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by samuel051: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
femijay8271:

Alright thanks sir, I will do that
it's the guy I can aid his arrest, he is operating around Edo state, don't want to reveal too much details on him but drop ur contact I will update you soon.
NB: I'm doing this based on restitution as someone who has been into the business till I realized the errors of my ways and I will do anything to aid victims of scams, op I'm not asking you for anything and I chose to help you because I know the scammer is always here posting on nairaland and I always burst him to the point I caught him on fb.
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by Bolaji26(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Candidlady:

My weekend is going fine thank you..

Did you get the drugs isent your pop ...

The doc said his Epididymitis could lead to something serious ...

Yes but i think their is a mistake in the name they wrote on it, the drugs is meant for your dad cus it was his name written on it..

How will i get it back across to him before he start misbehaving in the city
Re: Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 by femijay8271(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2022
samuel051:
it's the guy I can aid his arrest, he is operating around Edo state, don't want to reveal too much details on him but drop ur contact I will update you soon.
NB: I'm doing this based on restitution as someone who has been into the business till I realized the errors of my ways and I will do anything to aid victims of scams, op I'm not asking you for anything and I chose to help you because I know the scammer is always here posting on nairaland and I always burst him to the point I caught him on fb.

Ok sir... 070 1620 9797 that's the contact... Really appreciate it boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Almost Bitten By A Snake (disturbing Video).. Expensive Prank Gone Wrong! / Cameroonians Smashed Open The Head Of A Boko Haram Rapist / Nigerian Man Shares Photo With His Wife As They Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.