Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra (2232 Views)

They Cut All The Forehead The Thing Na Resemble Face Cap Eiye X Vikings PHOTOS / Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is a link to the recent happening
https://www.nairaland.com/7151730/open-intestines-still-scatter-head#113292647

See photos below

1 Share

Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by belente(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Add more details
Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
belente:
Add more details

I have been posting pictures since no way. I dont know If they have ban me from posting pictures
Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I have been posting pictures since no way. I dont know If they have ban me from posting pictures
Screenshot before you upload it.
Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cultistupdate:

This nairaland mods are all cultists, they want to hide the atrocities of their members.. You should have known by now.. Useless fake_ass_moderators. grin

2 Likes

Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by Passionate888: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Close up pictures
Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by Cultistupdate: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Passionate888:
Close up pictures

Let me try it should upload now.
Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by Realmi: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2022
See somebody's 9month wasted
Just wen the parents must have tot they will start reaping the fruit of their labour
Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
belente:
Add more details
Which more details you need? grin
You saw an open skull, you still dey fin details.. Asin to repair the skull or to resurrect the dead? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra by irunoko(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin

Results of stupidity.i have no rip to waste on fools

(1) (Reply)

Video : 33 Church Goers Carried Away By A River During Water Baptism / Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng / Lifee And Death Of Ishola Oyenusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.