Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help (18818 Views)

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017 / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Generaloluseye: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2022
sunnx:

I spoke from experience. You're right not always CAC sorted cash do short but when such happen their might be overage in other box or your may not see overage in 50 to 100 boxes received from CBN. CAD also fall into same category but the worsted one among receiving cash is what we then called " Cash swap between commercial bank or inter bank cash swap"

I had worked with customers service, work in the Cash Management and work under MICR which I knew the processes cheque went through and also work a bit in the reconciliation, I had alot of experience with the ATM operating including jamming, failure during dispensing cash, total amount each locker can absorb in mint and total amount each locking case can accept in sorted cash.

It just that I do not fashion bank job any more after Sanusi Lamido Sanusi destroyed it. Am not in the paramilitary serving.

How did he destroy it?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Oladapo3971(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2022
AmericanDad:
I started as a contact staff marketer of 40k per month in sterling bank as at 2012....but now I earn more than 1m per month....so take it and challenge ur self
Please help me to get a job in Sterling bank( bank teller)
I have OND and HND in banking and finance
24 years old
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Oladapo3971(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
asgard01:
I am earning 75k now as bank teller and its not funny the way things are going. No career path, time consuming (been 2yrs now), no increase, nothing.

Please connect me up as bank teller
I dey beg you?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Oladapo3971(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2022
2loadedguy:

Same story here. I started as a contract staff earning the exact 50k monthly in 2019, today I receive almost 1.5m monthly.
Please help me a soul for a bulk teller
Please
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by asgard01(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oladapo3971:

Please connect me up as bank teller
I dey beg you?

Join different groups. There are a lot of vacancies for teller intern especially in lagos
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Adekazzy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
asgard01:

Join different groups. There are a lot of vacancies for teller intern especially in lagos

Pls can you share the groups
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Oladapo3971(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2022
asgard01:

I'll be happy if you can share us the groups
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Adekazzy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2022

Don't be Stupid. I left banking 2years ago...I work with a Federal Government Petroleum regulatory agency....so u see the gap in salary. I left as a Banking Officer earning 400k now I earn almost 2m per month. cool

Please I need a federal job too
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by Adekazzy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Pls I'm in for any opening
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help by michigang: 11:10am On Apr 08
sunnx:

Lol���.

You can learn it from the job depending the mood of person you're relating to at that moment but also irrespective of your small shikin salary dress fine and market yourself and every thing will added onto you including sex, money, exposure, gift, sexy and corporate wears.

Just be nice and many things will be expose to you but the rules of banking is see something keep quiet because everybody na thief even thiefing what's inside skirt and trouser corporately with her consent on a close mouth. Same goes to customers who think that bankers are rich... But remember what bring you to the job should be your first priority and your main goal so that you don't loose focus with frivolous life.

I tell you banking job is sweet when you are in Head office or in a branch that has quality customes and beautiful male and female soji staff.
spoilt brat. How many did you fùck in 5 yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.