Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos (49819 Views)

Osinbajo, Makinde, Others Attend Late Alao-Akala’s Burial In Ogbomoso / Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Kayouzka(m): 5:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Afamsi:
The most important day in a person's life is not his/her birthday, it is not the day you get married, it is not the day you become a billioneer. It is the day you die, because that day sums up your entire life and usher you into eternity in heaven or in hellfire. Prepare for that day with every energy, intention and determination you have, so you won't cry had I known

We already live in eternity, eternity is not something to come, eternity is here and now.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by juman(m): 5:28am On Feb 19, 2022
He was a good man that loved his people dearly.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Blesyn22(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Person wey die don die!

He doesn't know and will not need this burial in style where he is going!

Politicians should learn to live and serve the people!

Many of these politicians will not even eat at the burial for the fear of being poisoned! So what's the need of all these ill gotten wealth

He was more than a politician. He served the people. 10years after his tenure he was relevant in the Nigeria politics
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Loewe:

So history and legacy is burying a carcass in a mansion?

You definitely don't know the meaning of those two words so there's no point engaging you further...

Look at, someone teaching others how to spend thier money. Did you know how they came into such monies? Park well.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by zoedew: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2022
IamNat:

Kai, must you bad mouth people? Have you even been to the college of health that you called college of "medicine"? That's the same structure that is been used till today since about 16 years now since it has been constructed. And how many of the roads he built have you ply? This is a man among other things that

*Created Ajilete and Oke Ogun FM stations.
*Put in place College of Agric in Igbo-Ora.
*Purchased hundreds of Armoured Personnel Carriers to tackle security.
*Increased IGR from N300m to N1bn within 8 months in office without putting the masses in unnecessary danger.
*Built a new House of Assembly complex which today is still in use.
*Equipped the state fire services to a suitable taste.

I lived in Oyo State during Akala's regime and what was felt then is no different from what we are feeling with GSM's regime.

I have been to the College of Medicine again and again. I stand by my statement on the matter. All the other things you mentioned are the things he swore to do as an elected Governor. He was not doing the citizenry a favour! I maintain that he was a terribly corrupt fellow. Our works follow us after we pass and no mausoleum, prayers or restraint from speaking to the life he lived can rectify that.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by proclinician: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2022
BIGDADDY000:

And may you join him down there mutherfucker, did you lack home training to the extent you don't know how to honour the DEAD? Or don't you know this is the DEBT we will all have to pay one day?

You're even a bigger bastard. I said he should go and rot in hell. Honor the stupid dead my foot.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by IamNat: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2022
zoedew:

I have been to the College of Medicine again and again. I stand by my statement on the matter. All the other things you mentioned are the things he swore to do as an elected Governor. He was not doing the citizenry a favour! I maintain that he was a terribly corrupt fellow. Our works follow us after we pass and no mausoleum, prayers or restraint from speaking to the life he lived can rectify that.

Indeed! And that's the height of it for me. grin

Peace!!!
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by zoedew: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2022
IamNat:

Indeed! And that's the height of it for me. grin

Peace!!!
Sure Bro/Sis!
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Look at, someone teaching others how to spend thier money. Did you know how they came into such monies? Park well.

Your local and crude mentality won't allow you to see sense in what I wrote. Don't worry, las las na your money dem use build mansion for dead body so, but you won't understand the economics.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Loewe:

Your local and crude mentality won't allow you to see sense in what I wrote. Don't worry, las las na your money dem use build mansion for dead body so, but you won't understand the economics.

Hug transformer if e pain you.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Hug transformer if e pain you.

Local boy, abeg getat.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by lailo: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Princekunle10:
What is GSM?
The normal cell phone lipsrsealed
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by yemmywesey(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Waste of funds ,abba kyari was buried just with sands, late umaru yardua was just covered with sand .
The money spent on this bungalow can reduce the housing deficit in oyo state, what does a dead man needs an air-conditioning for.
When they are alive they stole and stole , when they are dead they kept enjoying their loots again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos) / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.