Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos (49823 Views)

Osinbajo, Makinde, Others Attend Late Alao-Akala’s Burial In Ogbomoso / Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by okefranci: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by jamexborn(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Waste
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Stanweezy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Burial house with AC, the spirit will receive enough fresh air during hot weather
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Philip4564(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
End of an era..All mortal will surely taste death.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nha that a/c go first spoil
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by onuman: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
So famous Alao-Akala could die also?
RIP.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Death is inevitable
Rip sir
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Gof22: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
What is life
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Kayrubu: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fool... Peaceful journey indeed!
Eweeeeeey!

May his soul rest in peace

I remembered one time laidat when I went to a wake keeping and I saw people moving round to casket to probably see the deceased for the last time, and maybe say a prayer too... Na so I say make I follow go look o, when I was close to the head side, I noticed the corpse was sort of smiling, I nearly discharge comot from the arena because the kind afraid wey catch me no be here... I later learnt that the deceased was on a peaceful journey...

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks [/quote]
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Kayrubu: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Philip4564:
End of an era..All mortal will surely taste death.

Yes
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by lesbiconverter: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
With all the money he embezzled. Can he rest in peace even if we wish him?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Pharaohny: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
"And his resting place" was furnished more than some leaving soul home Las Las he will still rot angry grin grin
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Tayorshd2(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Life and vanity are singular and plural
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by integrity16(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Doesn't affect where he is headed in the after life
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by lailo: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
I suspect GSM, all former gov of Oyo just dying ni sise n tele undecided
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by ekhai(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, PROF. YEMI OSIBANJO WAS IN ATTENDANCE. THE MAN LOVED BY ALL. RIP ALAO AKALA CHRISTOPHER.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
When I die, take me to my grave in a Tesla and bury me on Mars.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Princekunle10: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmmm, vanity upon vanity, live today as if you are not going to see tomorrow, RIP Sir.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Princekunle10: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
lailo:
I suspect GSM, all former gov of Oyo just dying ni sise n tele undecided
What is GSM?
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Elidrisy20: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na which one burial in style, all that is not of use to him
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by membranus: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:

No sir

Sorry for the error, and thanks for the correction. Never knew.

Like Bro Shaggi will say: "My bad".
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
ego upon ego
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by zoedew: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
membranus:

He established Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso.
Well taken. However, corruption marred its take-off. Have you been to the college of medicine to see its physical structures? Most are poorly constructed and offer no commensurate value for money allegedly spent on them. It irritates me to see the shoddy work done. In the same manner most if not all the roads Akala built were dilapidated in months. Truth is mediocrity and corruption were his first and first names! Shioooorrr!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by Omoluabi16(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ajimobi go, Alao akala follow. Strong men and power brokers in oyo state with plenty house and fat bank account. Now they're food for maggot.
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by ifeanyiclement: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by CoronaVirusPro: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Correct death.

No way he won’t mKe heaven

You can die in a Toyota and expect to go to same heaven with someone that died in a Mercedes
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by themanderon: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
What is now the meaning of all this waste of money even in death? If they don't know what to do there are orphanages littered everywhere where half the money wasted here can be channelled to. Our leaders are just plain evil. The same biological processes that happens to the body of that poor man on the streets is the same that will happen to His so why all these mindless wastes?
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
proclinician:
go and rot in hell mr

And may you join him down there mutherfucker, did you lack home training to the extent you don't know how to honour the DEAD? Or don't you know this is the DEBT we will all have to pay one day?
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Loewe:
Imagine a corpse that will be eaten by worms and insects being buried in a well designed bungalow whereas millions of living people are homeless... Similar burial was done for Mr. Constituted Authority, in that same Oyo state.

Their compound isn't good enough to bury their dead bodies, it has to be an air-conditioned house. Even in their deaths they are wasteful! embarassed

Is that All, Trust me dude AKALA deserved this, I don't know about AJIMOBI oo, and besides honouring the DEAD isn't a crime, The man is a legend and a blessing to Ogbomoso his home � town and OYO state at large.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by sageb: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
2 ex-Oyo state Governor died within 2 years.
Ajimobi died in 2020
Akala died in 2022.
Life is transient
Re: Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos by sageb: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Princekunle10:
What is GSM?

Governor seyi makinde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos) / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.