Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband (63550 Views)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MMWandali: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2022
altteemy:

This is pending the DPP advice which can say to discontinue the case or proceed with trial at the high court.

Do they need the DPP to tell them every time that the magistrates court has no jurisdiction??

Anything the Magistrate does will be out of power
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MMWandali: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Foreseer:
That's the way it goes man. Until the DPP comes out, the case would always be mentioned at the magistrate court.

Ask questions. People wey de ask questions no the lost.

Do they need the DPP to tell them every time that the magistrates court has no jurisdiction??

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by bastardson: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Obo to she

Obo to re

RIP Damino Damoche
Feb 28th is his remembrance
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Fashionista01:

It is better to tackle the root cause that will lead to that anger. If someone did not provoke you, you will not get angry. We should learn to cohabitate with others peacefully. Don't do anything that will make the other person angry because it is not everybody that knows how to manage their anger.
it is better to tackle the root cause of rape. If conji did not catch you, you will not wear skimpy clothes. We should learn to dress responsibly just as others do. Dont do anything that will make the other person rape you because it is not everyone that knows how to manage their urge for rape.

See right there, that is how you sound to me.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by stixxy(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Skmoda360:

Jail for what now?.....
Konji na bastard why did he deprived the 2nd wife sex after he started it with her which resulted to jealousy and anger
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by 775chris(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2022
NA SO THIS MAN NO GET WIFE AGAIN OOOO
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Skmoda360(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2022
stixxy:
Konji na bastard why did he deprived the 2nd wife sex after he started it with her which resulted to jealousy and anger

Go and read the post again......
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Omeizadean(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2022
What randy man will commit coitus interruptus to go and pour the cum on another woman?
I blame the randy cock. He should have organised a party orgies instead.
The best part of polygamy that people keep refusing to let in should have be groupie sex.
If I were a polygamous man then groupie must be part of it once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by codedzeeze: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Obo to she

Obo to re

RIP Damino Damoche
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by lagosrd: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wife-stabs-senior-rival-to-death-in-ondo/

The man too should have been remanded in prison custody. How can you two wives and have one bedroom. That is totally unacceptable. The man caused all the problem that happens. When the Quran told you that you're permitted to marry more than one wife *only* if you can satisfy them equally. Can you see now.

He list both wives, one to death the other to prison. Its always good to be a lot patient even in the heat of argument, just walk away ...

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by kkins25(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2022
folake4u:

Gosh! Poverty inside polygamy!!! Death sentence. Smh. angry
Poverty? abi women! women! women! lol
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by altteemy: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2022
MMWandali:

They know the magistrate court does not but the DPP advice is always needed to say if there is a case or not. Once the case is valid, they then forward it to high court for trial. It is a process followed to reduce burden on the high court so that only valid cases are brought before it.

The long wait is usually for when the DPP advice comes in which could take months.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Claradaniel: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Polygamy is a scam . They just pretend to be okay with sharing �. Truth is no one wants to share.
To me to love someone means to be exclusive, that’s what makes it meaningful.
Some men are just greedy so they try too justify the need to have other women. Even at that ,they still don’t want to share their woman with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Pholadime(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Imagine killing for sex in this harsh economy when people are trying to adjust for better earnings.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
See the nonsense* women put themselves into, matcheeww. That's why single independent ladies should be respected. It would have been better for them to be single than put themselves into this sham of marriage called polygamy.
please tell that to these ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Ob6TdZHJE&t=227s

This one too... beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlWop3StRKI

you canhave another one here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Pm5092a0c

and this one is slightly different from the usual polygamous marriage we know. And of course, this is not marriage in the legal sense of the world but a relationship. it is interesting never the less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlWop3StRKI
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Claradaniel:
Polygamy is a scam . They just pretend to be okay with sharing �. Truth is no one wants to share.
To me to love someone means to be exclusive, that’s what makes it meaningful.
Some men are just greedy so they try too justify the need to have other women. Even at that ,they still don’t want to share their woman with anyone.

these men here diagree with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkYhSsQqRhI&t=151s

and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4yjrDSvze0

I think people should stop reading their emotions into something they knownothing about and top the judgement already!
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexy2014:

God loves us despite our way of life. The fact that God loves us doesn't mean he approves of our way of life

God himself gave David his wives!
do not take my word for it, hear it himself from the bible: ''I gave your master’s house to you, and gave his wives into your embrace. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. If that was too little, I would have given even more'' 2sam 12 vs 8
please take note of the ''I''he said in that verse.
so, when people say God does not show approval of polygaamy, I just laugh at their ignorance!

you have been told a lie by the church, and you still do not know how to find out the truth for yourself!
I think you all should try not to pass your feelings, emotions and ignorance as truth. that would help alot!
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Ochelyko1: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
The way that seem right unto a man leads to destruction. Any religion that supports marrying of more than one wife is not from God, is from the Devil. Now shey the man done loss both wife's?

Common sense should tell Everyman that just as the way it is not right for a woman to marry more Dan one man so also it is with men.

The earlier we start marrying as the Lord God Almighty once ordain the better it will be for us.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

700 wives and 300 side chicks did not kill Solomon.

he told david: I gave your master’s house[c] to you, and gave his wives into your embrace. I gave you the house[d] of Israel and Judah. If that was too little, I would have given even more'' and these fucktards still talk in way you begin to doubt they have ever read the bibe before!
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by bizzibodi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Haba Rebecca Nicodemus!Kill a fellow female species for what belong to her first.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
This is among the reasons the bible said, one man, one woman.
Where is it written in the bible sir?
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by bizzibodi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
winner37:
Sex, sex ,sex this thing takes lives and also produce lives.

that man make a serious mistake by not finishing what he started but jump to another person. Why the man didn't call both parties and have sex with them at once ?
Even if he chooses to,they will still fight to death over who will swallow Kondo first .
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by desireoge(f): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Polygamy is a crime against women and should be abolished

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Klass99(f): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
MiddleDimension:

God himself gave David his wives!
do not take my word for it, hear it himself from the bible: ''I gave your master’s house to you, and gave his wives into your embrace. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. If that was too little, I would have given even more'' 2sam 12 vs 8
please take note of the ''I''he said in that verse.
so, when people say God does not show approval of polygaamy, I just laugh at their ignorance!

you have been told a lie by the church, and you still do not know how to find out the truth for yourself!
I think you all should try not to pass your feelings, emotions and ignorance as truth. that would help alot!

What is the correlation with your comment and mine that u responded to?
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by winner37(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
bizzibodi:

Even if he chooses to,they will still fight to death over who will swallow Kondo first .
The bible had said it all ,that there will be a time two women will be fighting over one man saying pls let me just bear your name.
is okay, person like me i know how to share my kondo without cheating . I give this one small ,i give the other one small too , while sucking this one i finger the other one they satisfied.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Aaay: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Really
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MMWandali: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
altteemy:

They know the magistrate court does not but the DPP advice is always needed to say if there is a case or not. Once the case is valid, they then forward it to high court for trial. It is a process followed to reduce burden on the high court so that only valid cases are brought before it.

The long wait is usually for when the DPP advice comes in which could take months.

Thanks for the insight

But looking at other agencies, NDLEA, EFCC, they never go to magistrates court in all their cases. They always go to the appropriate court.

Why can't the police employ sound lawyers to do the work of the DPP right there with them at the station.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by altteemy: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
MMWandali:

Thanks for the insight

But looking at other agencies, NDLEA, EFCC, they never go to magistrates court in all their cases. They always go to the appropriate court.

Why can't the police employ sound lawyers to do the work of the DPP right there with them at the station.

They know the DPP takes time and no one wants to waste time and in jail for that matter. This prompts people to want to settle rather than wait till the wheels of fate get spun by DPP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.