Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband (63504 Views)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Starz825(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
SO what happened to threeeeesome grin
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MDK777: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
She Could Have Kill The Husband Too
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ned take note..�
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Munzy14(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
A good lawyer will convert her case to manslaughter with a lighter sentence....With the label of acting based on provocation.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
See the nonsense* women put themselves into, matcheeww. That's why single independent ladies should be respected. It would have been better for them to be single than put themselves into this sham of marriage called polygamy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Joseph08(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin

The man never satisfy the younger wife finish when she dey enjoy am, come leave am go meet senior wife.

To satisfy one woman isn't easy let alone two.

The man is at fault from my own judgment; never leave a woman close to releasing and get up, not only men do release.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by PointZerom: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So the only reason you live is to do tribal gbosa enhh ��
See as e dey sweet you like se na your destiny you dey fulfill so ��

Pls protect your skull when passing through Ogun state.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by yusluvad(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
See what jealousy has caused...
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Enemyofpeace: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Over wetin she no fit finish. Bola146 come and see chomtin o
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Enemyofpeace: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
tungamaje:
Always control your anger
and hunger
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Enemyofpeace: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
See the nonsense* women put themselves into, matcheeww. That's why single independent ladies should be respected. It would have been better for them to be single than put themselves into this sham of marriage called polygamy.
God, did you create this one too in your own image?
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Islie:

“On that fateful day, my husband was earlier with me in the living room but had to excuse himself on a pretext that we were not free to continue with our love making.

“I was waiting for my husband when I discovered he was making love to the senior wife inside the bedroom.
na wa oo! lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Enemyofpeace: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Starz825:
SO what happened to threeeeesome grin
I wonder o
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by BigBelleyBen(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Konji Wahala
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Thebig4: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Lionnation: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Why do women take filty things too seriously
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Awkabigboy: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
[s]See the nonsense* women put themselves into, matcheeww. That's why single independent ladies should be respected. It would have been better for them to be single than put themselves into this sham of marriage called polygamy[/s].
Respect which kind stupid single lady my ass, youre only single and bitter so you're just consoling yourself embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by AfroKnight: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Palema007 hope you’re not jealous
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by God2man2again(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just like that
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Proudlyomonna: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
PointZerom:

Pls protect your skull when passing through Ogun state.

Okay thanks for the advice though ��.
But still on still shun tribal bigotry �
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by feedthenation(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
---The husband is free to marry 2 more wives----

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by ictplotter(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
This is among the reasons the bible said, one man, one woman.
Yet ur biblical Abraham the father of faith was polygamous, king Solomon the biblical wisest man was polygamous. David the biblical bravest man was polygamous etc. Bible never condemn polygamy but the colonial masters did for their selfish reasons.
I wonder how colonial masters were able to brainwash Christians, that polygamy is a sin and homosexual is a human right?
Violence and killing happen more in monogamy than polygamy, and bible support polygamy but the colonial masters rejected it.
Isaiah 4vs 1:
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own bread and provide our own clothes. Just let us be called by your wives. Take away our disgrace!”

3 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Who told you I'm single you filthy--scumbaggg? I will continue to preach against polygamy. Polygamy is a degrading practice. Better to adopt a child or stay single.
Awkabigboy:

Respect which kind stupid single lady my ass, youre only single and bitter so you're just consoling yourself embarassed tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Bashi32(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Weldon
Oti di wor sí wor ba yii grin grin grin
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Biafranodogwu55: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sex been killing people since the days of amnon
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by muriunited(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Which Bible? Stop the fat lie.
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Heavance(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
I just know say na poor man...
Room & parlour with 2 wives, just imagine the audacity.
And two women just accepted living in room & parlour with a man, Dem no get life at all.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by Awkabigboy: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
[s]Who told you I'm single you filthy--scumbaggg? I will continue to preach against polygamy. Polygamy is a degrading practice. Better to adopt a child or stay single.[/s]
Ikpu gi gbakwa oku there miserable bitter lonely evening newspaper lacking love and empathy
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by MrAnele(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Is it the same bible where i read about king Solomon..?
Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by ictplotter(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Yet ur biblical Abraham the father of faith was polygamous, king Solomon the biblical wisest man was polygamous. David the biblical bravest man was polygamous etc. Bible never condemn polygamy but the colonial masters did for their selfish reasons.
I wonder how colonial masters were able to brainwash Christians, that polygamy is a sin and homosexual is a human right?
Violence and killing happen more in monogamy than polygamy, and bible support polygamy but the colonial masters rejected it.
Isaiah 4vs 1:
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own bread and provide our own clothes. Just let us be called by your wives. Take away our disgrace!”

2 Likes

Re: Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband by abah001: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
The husband will now marry another woman now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.