Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies (18500 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by TriCee: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2022
This Aregbe na complete mad man. Which useless legacy. Legacy of half salary, same school uniform or what. Did oyetola demolish the school's he built (to launder money). As In. I'm just short of words

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Indispensable85(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
• Osun govt alleges stockpiling of fake NSCDC uniforms

• Parties sign pact of good conduct with police

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-begged-oyetola-for-two-years-not-to-tamper-with-my-legacies-says-aregbesola/

Ur half salary legacy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Benjax4all: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Jostoman:
There is serious fuel scarcity in the country nobody is talking about it people are trekking from house to work and work to house but the only news nairaland keep giving us is aregbesola and Oyetola audio fight or Abba kyari nonsense story.
and papa they begium dey take pictures up and down,who be d minister of patrolem, instead of am make him go where they bring that coffee fuel for d same country when he dey enjoy himself
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by DWJOBScom(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2022
You almost plunged your state into a lot of debt.
Almost ruined them in the name of development
Enriched yourself and cronies
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Ballack1(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Legacy ko,legacy nii.You this religion bigot

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by treatise: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Legacy na legacy whether go or bad cheesy

It's a legacy judging from Aregbesola's point of view. Naija!
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2022
What useless legacies? The burden of debt that state will be paying for the next 20 years? The fact that the three governors after him won't be able to borrow one naira? The money he wasted on his phantom airport project? The fact that he he changed the public school uniforms to a single one and people couldn't differentiate one school from another? Mtcheeew! He should thank God that PDP didn't take over after him, his atrocities would have been exposed to the whole world. The Ingrate is now paying Tinubu and Oyetola back with betrayal.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by samwash(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Ogbeni !!
Are you ltalking about one of the legacies, the international Airport you built that is a very good lagacy to uphold.
You better pray for God's forgiveness for allowing some of your pensioners & civil servant to die of hunger due to non payment of salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by onyxo76(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2022
legacy of half saiary, one uniform for all public schools in the state, changing names of schools to new ones, turning girls only school to mixed schools etc,
most times i visit osun state then i don't even which student goes to which school again, heard his wife had the contract for getting those uniforms then.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by ariesbull: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Yoruba love themselves
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by babajero(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2022
The man is very selfish, which legacy is he even talking about, is it the one that all schools must wear the same uniform so that they won't be able to identify the school that is causing crises. The man was just out rightly foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by OlujobaSamuel: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2022
You could have done well by stating the legacies.
I won't talk about the salary issue as that could have happened to anyone, but let's talk about Education.
You ruined the system, a system that was working at near perfection for a Nigerian standard was destroyed totally by you.
My Alma Mater is yet to recover from the policy of turning the school from full boarding male only to day and boarding mixed schools.
Day students that were brought in then felt the boarders were getting a better treatment from the teachers so they burnt down the hostels, the school was one of the Legacy schools in Osun state then but you ruined that.
The current governor has reversed the policy but 2yrs after, it's still yet to take effect as it affects all its counterparts across the state, so it involves huge govt funding, donations, retraining of effective human capital, etc, which is not available for now

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Nicenixon: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

The thing confused my confusion sotey I started wondering when Hafu-Salary became a legacy cheesy angry
Lol! Civil servants will never forget Aregbe in Osun state.
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Change4dbeta: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2022
African leaders and power tussle
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Nicenixon: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2022
kingphilip:
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

Abi not to expose the amount you embezzled while you were the governor?

Why didn't you come out all these while to say this? Or is it because it is another election time you want to force your crony on the masses to rule by proxy you're now informing us?
Exactly, you've said it all.
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Nicenixon: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Make police dy ready during the primary election very well because Aregbe is a godfather of thuggery in the state, so anything can happen.
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by clothingonline(m): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2022
Legacy to make the state a borrower
And cutting money to your account monthly ?

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by lomprico(m): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Legacy na legacy whether go or bad cheesy

Legacies are good things only
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by juman(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2022
All is about his ego.
Ego fight.

If the governor was his son, he would not continue exactly like him.
New governor has to listen to the need of the masses and correct the mistakes of past government.
Does aregbe mean his policies were perfect as governor?
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Minjim: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Legacy or Master Plan?
Because Tinubu has been selling us master plan since 1914

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by juman(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2022
This man is chasing politics of osun state after he was kicked to the back in lagos politics.
He miscalculated and made some wrong move in lagos politics.

He was de facto second in command of tinubu in lagos politics after his tenure in osun.
He was the one that picked sanwoolu as governor.
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Olooto'lu n'ika ilu.

THE SYMBOL OF GOOD GOVERNANCE, The architect of the New Osun himself, Osun People will never forget your legacies.

If you were not Governor with those Achievements, Osun wouldn't have been where it is today.

We Reasonable ones knew how you met Osun and how you left it good.

Posterity will surely remember you for good

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by misterjosh(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Which legacies exactly...
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Realdeals(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2022
What legacy is Aregbesola talking about, had it been Oyetola is a Christian, the criticism could have been worse.
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by omokab: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

The thing confused my confusion sotey I started wondering when Hafu-Salary became a legacy cheesy angry
single uniform for all state public school is a legacy. The man is a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Kamalex2: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbesola really trying for us in state of osun, ti oro Egan ko

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by ejimatic: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
• Osun govt alleges stockpiling of fake NSCDC uniforms

• Parties sign pact of good conduct with police

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-begged-oyetola-for-two-years-not-to-tamper-with-my-legacies-says-aregbesola/
. 1Legacies of half salaries 1 Legacies of abandonment of pensioners 2. Legacies of embezzlement of Opon imo with 9b naira 3
legacies of building schools that are not necessary in the secondary schools 4 legacies of poor classification of schools in Osun 5 Legacies of using 35b and 18b bailout maent for Osun workers for road construction from Osogbo to Ikirun 6 Legacies of wicked administration. ...... I have said that without reservation that Aregbesola did well in his first tenure.His second tenure was a waste of time and maladministration. Oyetola won the people's hearts by revesing the hardhearted policies!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Ijaya123: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2022
What legacies if I may ask?
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Same Aregbesola who raised pension fund by 40% when he became Governor. Prior to the time, some pensioners are collecting #200 monthly.

Same Aregbesola who first paid 13th Month salary for workers in Nigeria.

I understand that you People's problem is being ignorance of his administration
ejimatic:
. 1Legacies of half salaries 1 Legacies of abandonment if pensioners 2. Legacies of embezzlement if Opon imo with 9b naira 3 Legacies of building 4 legacies of building schools that are not necessary in the secondary schools 5 legacies of poor classification of schools in Osun 6 Legacies of using 35b and 18b bailout maent for Osun workers for road construction from Osogbo to Ikirun 4 Legacies wicked administration. ...... I have said it without reservation that Aregbesola did in his first tenure.His second tenure was a waste of time and maladministration. Oyetola won the people's hearts by revering the hardhearted policies!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.