Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies (18493 Views)

Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by femicyrus(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Is this not playing god? You don't expect the new Governor to build legacy of his own but to continue your own by force
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Nauttyprof(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Jostoman:
There is serious fuel scarcity in the country nobody is talking about it people are trekking from house to work and work to house but the only news nairaland keep giving us is aregbesola and Oyetola audio fight or Abba kyari nonsense story.

The Minister of Interior is not even bothered about this. Rather, he is talking about one nonsense legacy. Sick fellow. Very sick fellow.

The man is not even ashamed of the nonsense he created in Osun state suffering Civil Servants and went about saying silly stories back then. It was this same person who went from Lagos to Osun state to become a Governor. While he was still a Governor, he wanted to still be in control of Alimosho Local Government since that is his base after Ambode scattered the existing structure. This same man now wants to control Osun state. He is sick.

These people have no plans for Nigerians but will use religion and every other means just for their selfish gains.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Babinski: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
• Osun govt alleges stockpiling of fake NSCDC uniforms

• Parties sign pact of good conduct with police

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-begged-oyetola-for-two-years-not-to-tamper-with-my-legacies-says-aregbesola/

Aregbesola seems to be delusional. When you have the opportunity to perform, you do your best and leave the stage. If anybody comes thereafter and is destroying what you built, as long as what you built were for the benefit of the people, the people will resist such a person without you talking or fighting.

The legacies you can fight for are the ones you leave for your children and family.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by precious1967(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2022
schools uniform
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Soulsymbol99: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Why l like politics be say all the money this man don dey park since em be governor 2 been a minister nw they go collect like half b4 this election go finish. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by rajiedreez: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2022
Oyetola did some things that are not good but what's the rationale for putting a policy of having a single uniform for all state government schools in the state. I'm still trying to understand it
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by chrisblack: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2022
tutudesz:
So your policies and legacies is more important than his performance shocked
AMBO on the beats
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by zoedew: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2022
What talk! Good governance is not about upholding and defending legacies but about serving the people well. What serves the citizenry well today is not necessarily what is needed to make life liveable for them tomorrow. Life is in a state of constant flux and a good leader must acknowledge that. Change is a permanent phenomenon. Aregbesola has a misconception about governance borne out of the now proven fact that he is too full of himself. Politically speaking he has not ceased to display immaturity and he is headed south.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by olatuns2017: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
• Osun govt alleges stockpiling of fake NSCDC uniforms

• Parties sign pact of good conduct with police

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-begged-oyetola-for-two-years-not-to-tamper-with-my-legacies-says-aregbesola/

But most people in Osun state don't like that policy

One school uniform for all students in Osun state...no sense

Legacy of half salary and single uniform?
Thanks, we don't need such legacy Governor Adegboyega Oyetola should continue. 4+4

Aregbe

Park well

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Walelavender(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2022
How this man represented the Ijesha nation is what baffles me till now. Aregbe was just full of himself as a governor. So autocratic and reckless with his policies. Yes, Oyetola hasn't been fantastic but the Baba Kabiru's tenure was just crazy. How could such 'legacies' be sustained?
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by zoedew: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2022
Nauttyprof:

The Minister of Interior is not even bothered about this. Rather, he is talking about one nonsense legacy. Sick fellow. Very sick fellow.

The man is not even ashamed of the nonsense he created in Osun state suffering Civil Servants and went about saying silly stories back then. It was this same person who went from Lagos to Osun state to become a Governor. While he was still a Governor, he wanted to still be in control of Alimosho Local Government since that is his base after Ambode scattered the existing structure. This same man now wants to control Osun state. He is sick.

These people have no plans for Nigerians but will use religion and every other means just for their selfish gains.
Spot on!
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by ejimatic: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Same Aregbesola who raised pension fund by 40% when he became Governor. Prior to the time, some pensioners are collecting #200 monthly.

Same Aregbesola who first paid 13th Month salary for workers in Nigeria.

I understand that you People's problem is being ignorance of his administration
. As I said earlier Aregbesola did well in the First term but he was a failure in the second time. All you said was what he did in his first tenure!
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Tareq1105: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

The thing confused my confusion sotey I started wondering when Hafu-Salary became a legacy cheesy angry

Is it uniformity of school uniform that the citizens and old students associations are not happy with that is a legacy?

Or the renaming of schools that brought a lot of crisis that Aregbe wants Oyetola to retain?

Aregbe should know that even if Oyetola was his child he would not continue with those anti people policies.

Aregbe needs to be reminded that he's no longer the governor of Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Tareq1105: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Olooto'lu n'ika ilu.

THE SYMBOL OF GOOD GOVERNANCE, The architect of the New Osun himself, Osun People will never forget your legacies.

If you were not Governor with those Achievements, Osun wouldn't have been where it is today.

We Reasonable ones knew how

Others are not reasonable abi? Symbol of good governance or symbol of policy crisis?
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by obbax(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2022
Legacy of wearing hijab to school. I can see your passion in throwing the schools into confusion and seating back to enjoy it.
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Banhammy717: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
So why is he insulting Tinubu?.
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Dchampion65: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Let me check Google to see the stupid legacy he was talking about
Re: Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies by Tekuzukite: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Which legacy please. not paying full salary or making all schools to have one uniform. Even the "state of Osun" thing was uncalled for. People did not like the "legacy" but you are more interested in personal gratification. This is a man you did not even really show support for initially...haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) / Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos) / Agboola Ajayi Meets Mimiko, To Run Under ZLP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.